Pahelika: Secret Legends: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Pahelika: Secret Legends
Forum Index » Game Discussions
AnneiWin
[Avatar]
Have you played Pahelika: Secret Legends? Want to talk about how great a game it is? Need game tips? Here's where to discuss it!

Having Problems with this game? Please visit our Support Center  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sun, 17 Jul 2016 13:42

wildrose3
[Avatar]
I just finished playing game. Very fun. A little challenging, for me anyways.  
lata1954
[Avatar]
Same here. I found it to be to challenging for me. I gave up on it.  
samaria05
[Avatar]
how do i get up the tower...... im stuck already...  
sophidia
[Avatar]
You get in the tower with a spell, you combine paper with feather  
momummy
[Avatar]
Can anyone help, I am stuck on the compasses any tips  
acsbar@ffat
[Avatar]
There is five words in the game:

Blows, impos, would, modal, grows.

I dont speak so good english, and I dont know, what can I make in this scene.  
bailey8877
[Avatar]
Hey guys, if your stuck look for walkthroughs online. You can find one hint or 30 it's up to you.  
samaria05
[Avatar]
thanks now im stuck on the bridge i dont know the order to put the 5 objects in??  
wildrose3
[Avatar]
momummy wrote:Can anyone help, I am stuck on the compasses any tips
Take the 3 stones on the floor and put them on the steel plate at the left side of the room to reveal another compass. Examine the mirror to see the combination 501. Examine the shutter covering the west compass and enter the combination 501 to reveal the west compass. Examine the drawer below the mirror, open it and take the note. Read the note for a clue for the compass puzzle. Change the west compass to face south, the south compass to face north, the north compass face east and the east compass to face west to open the door. Go through doorway.  
wildrose3
[Avatar]
samaria05 wrote:thanks now im stuck on the bridge i dont know the order to put the 5 objects in??
Take the scroll from the hole and then read the scroll to create a bridge. Take the heart, ruby,hourglass,quill and necklace. Examine the slots on the statue at the other side of the bridge to see clues. Put the quill in the top-left slot, the ruby in the bottom-left slot, the necklace in the middle slot, the hourglass in the bottom-right slot and the heart in the top-right slot to open the door. Go through doorway.  
shilohfox
[Avatar]
What are walkthroughs and where do I find them?  
DexGypMom
[Avatar]
shilohfox wrote:What are walkthroughs and where do I find them?

Game walkthroughs, strategy guides or cheats are documents that provide step by step instructions on how to play specific games. IWin does have a few game guides which can be found at the Customer Support Center page. When there go to TECHNICAL > GAMEPLAY/ RULES > GAME STRATEGY GUIDES. Unfortunately, this game is not among those titles. There are many sites on the internet which provide cheats for games on any platform. Due to the rules of posting in the forum, I cannot give you live links or titles to those sites which sell games but one of our members, Uhuru, did find a site purely for game hints: http://www.uhs-hints.com/hints/.

~MaryBeth

All bold blue text titles are links; left click once on the text to be taken to that topic or page.

selway26
[Avatar]
acsbar@ffat wrote:There is five words in the game:

yes i am stuck with this one also....any help  
lifboat44
[Avatar]
kool game,,,i love the hidden objects games,,,,,keeps my ole brain fresh  
fatmama@iWin
[Avatar]
i can not get the blue sone out of the water in the faries garden nor can i get the branch off the tree for my potion  
wildrose3
[Avatar]
are you outside the fairy garden before you enter the fairy garden or are you inside the fairy garden  
wildrose3
[Avatar]
acsbar@ffat wrote:There is five words in the game:

what part of game are you on?  
fatmama@iWin
[Avatar]
I am outside the garden trying to get across the bridge, I found two stones I need the oak tree branch and what ever is hidden in the water  
wildrose3
[Avatar]
Outside the Fairy Garden
Take the note on the ground and read it. The note mentions ingredients for a strength potion. Take the pot in the grass and use it on the rune in the middle of the area. Take the tulsi leaves on the rock above the trapdoor. Combine the fishing line with the long stick in the inventory. Combine the fishing line and stick with the magnet.
Use the magnetised fishing rod on the left side of the stream to find a knife. Use the magnetised fishing rod on the right side of the stream to find an iron box. Use the knife on the tree at the right side of the screen to take an oak branch. Examine the hole on the right tree and take the bottle. Use the knife on the thorns at the left side of the trapdoor to take the kandali leaves. Use the tulsi leaves, kandali leaves and oak plant on the pot. Use the bottle on the pot.
Combine the knife with the short stick and take the scroll from it. Read the scroll. Take the empty bottle at the right side of the trapdoor and use it on the pot to fill it.Use the bottle to drink the potion. Move the stone slab in front of the door. Use the key on the box that was fished out of the river and take the blue crystal. Take the other three crystals as well.
The rest i'll let you do,  
marti042389
[Avatar]
Awesome game! I used the cheats from online to help me get through the hard parts! Its a game i can see myself playing over and over again

petroxshop
[Avatar]
I can not open the gates  
petroxshop
[Avatar]
HELP!! I can not get the gates open out side the fairry garden

wildrose3
[Avatar]
Take the note on the ground and read it. The note mentions ingredients for a strength potion. Take the pot in the grass and use it on the rune in the middle of the area. Take the Tulsi leaves on the rock above the trapdoor. Combine the fishing line with the long stick in the inventory. Combine the fishing line and stick with the magnet.
Use the magnetised fishing rod on the left side of the stream to find a knife. Use the magnetised fishing rod on the right side of the stream to find an iron box. Use the knife on the tree at the right side of the screen to take an oak branch. Examine the hole on the right tree and take the bottle. Use the knife on the thorns at the left side of the trapdoor to take the Kandali leaves. Use the Tulsi leaves, Kandali leaves and oak plant on the pot. Use the bottle on the pot.
Combine the knife with the short stick and take the scroll from it. Read the scroll. Take the empty bottle at the right side of the trapdoor and use it on the pot to fill it. Use the bottle to drink the potion. Move the stone slab in front of the door. Use the key on the box that was fished out of the river and take the blue crystal. Take the other three crystals as well.
Examine the panel at the right side of the gate. In the following order: put the orange crystal in the top slot, the red crystal in the right slot, the blue crystal in the bottom slot and the yellow crystal in the left slot to open the door.  
fatmama@iWin
[Avatar]
wildrose3 you are a saint thanks for your help, where do I go to get the hints for this game, not having any luck at freeze.com  
wildrose3
[Avatar]
i can't list them, but, if you need help again, give a holler. I'll help if I can.  
lovelybub
[Avatar]
hey once your in the tower, what order does the rumes, or runes go in? please tell me, its making me mad lol  
wildrose3
[Avatar]
where exactly are you at in tower?  
[Avatar]
I am still awaiting an answer as to how to get rid of the invisible force field so that I can place the gems in order for the doors to open to the fairy garden...Help, please...  
wildrose3
[Avatar]
already answered your pm with answers.  
rmg1172
[Avatar]
i loved it i would like more games of this type and just the right level of challenge for me not to easy or to hard  
TLA540
[Avatar]
I'M SO STUCK ,CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHERE ROPE IS FOR THE BUCKET THAT YOU PUT ON THE WELL IN THE FAIRY GARDEN. HELP!!!  
wildrose3
[Avatar]
the rope is in front of the hut.  
silverbluebaby
[Avatar]
Does anyone know how to break the ice stalacites?? I cannot seem to hit them with the hammer. I have a hammer, a pot, an ice pick thing (ice stick??) and a triangle thingy in my inventory but I cannot for the life of me break the ice (that is what I'm supposed to do with the hammer right?).  
wildrose3
[Avatar]
In the room of ice, did you -
take the pot
take 4 ice blocks and stack them up under the hammer
take the icicle and the hammer
return to the wood cabin
Wood Cabin-
combine the hammer with the icicle to break it into pieces. Combine the broken pieces of ice with the pot. Use the pot of ice on the fire and the ice will melt. Return to the room of ice.
If this is not what you meant let me know.  
uhuru1701
[Avatar]
silverbluebaby wrote:Does anyone know how to break the ice stalacites?? I cannot seem to hit them with the hammer. I have a hammer, a pot, an ice pick thing (ice stick??) and a triangle thingy in my inventory but I cannot for the life of me break the ice (that is what I'm supposed to do with the hammer right?).

Try the free online strategy guide from the manufacturer of the game. It might help. Good luck.  
55anderson
[Avatar]
I am stuck in the ice room I don't know where to find the numbers combination for the radio. I see the numbers on the wall above the bed but cant find the right combination to open the lock. can you help me?  
wildrose3
[Avatar]
you mean the safe, the numbers are 711.  
zed2
[Avatar]
wildrose3 can you help me?
I'm stuck "outside the fairy garden" you said to combine the fishing line with the long stick thats fine easy to do but then combine with the magnet.
Wich magnet?. I´ve tried everywhere on the garden and nothing at all.

sannous
[Avatar]
i cannot slove the puzzle of the ice room plz help me wild rose  
wildrose3
[Avatar]
ROOM OF ICE-
Take the triangle mould. Combine the pot of water with the triangle mould. Use the triangle mould on the air vent and the water will freeze. Use the mould ti get a triangle piece. Use the hammer on the thin part of the wall to see triangular slots. Use the triangle piece on the triangle slot. Combine the pot of water with the mould again, use the mould on the air vent, use the mould to get another triangle piece and then use the triangle piece on the triangle slot. Do this one more time, add a third triangle piece to the slot and an ice pillar will rise from the ground.

Note the symbols on the wall at the right side of the room of ice. Examine the ice pillar and select it to make the shape at the front change. Rotate the pillar until the shape on the front of the pillar is the same as the first symbol on the wall, then press the O button. Now make the pillar show the second symbol on the wall and again press the O button. Do the same thing for the other 4 symbols on the wall to hear an unlocking sound. Move west to enter the massive hall.  
sannous
[Avatar]
thanh you soooooooooooo much i will never forget this service from you never  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mon, 24 Aug 2009 15:30

sannous
[Avatar]
how can i slove the letters puzzle in the massive hall i think it's from the letters on top of the bed but i don't know how to combine them??  
sannous
[Avatar]
d'on't worry i slove them oooooo  
sannous
[Avatar]
how can i slove the beach level:yantra nagari  
_Rosebud
[Avatar]
I'm at the Snowman and I can't get the hammer to break the ice on the big stone...... what am I doing wrong?  
gladysm3
[Avatar]
the five words clue ---Each word has a O in it click on the O's

I need help inthe tower with the golem on the trap door I ran through this before but do not remember the rune settings HELP PLEASE  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sat, 12 Sep 2009 11:07

SunShine7492
[Avatar]

I am stuck,
There is five words in the game:

Blows, impos, would, modal, grows  
007ofnine
[Avatar]
gladysm3 wrote:the five words clue ---Each word has a O in it click on the O's

Sunshine, the above is the solution. I found that answer in a walkthrough. I have no idea how you're supposed to figure it out on your own.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Fri, 25 Sep 2009 13:53

sw33t365
[Avatar]
Help i dont know what order the levers go in the shores of yantri in pahelika legends what way do they go  

Forum Index » Game Discussions
Go to: