Jewel Match 3: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Jewel Match 3
Forum Index » Game Discussions
pmerideth1
[Avatar]
Journey through the mesmerizing world of Nevernear in this match-3 adventure! Match dazzling gems across 100 sprawling levels and return the land to its former glory. Seek and find through numerous fantasy locations to discover new spells! Plant magical gardens to ward off evil as you rebuild the 5 castles of Nevernear. With a hauntingly beautiful soundtrack, and a full cast of characters to meet, you’re sure to be entertained for days.

Category: Match 3
Release Date: 3/23/2011

Having Problems with this game? Please visit our Support Center  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Tue, 24 Jan 2012 06:09

starshine500
[Avatar]
trying to build my castles as we speak  
alpenglow
[Avatar]
Help, I can't break through the color-matching locks because I don't have the colored keys. How can you get past these locks? There have been colored keys but they've popped up inside the blocked areas and I can't get to them!  
pj1313
[Avatar]
same problem -- except i see no keys.. help  
bmedel
[Avatar]
Keys are often opnt another board. You have to make enough matches to go on. I can not get enough coins to keep the garden healthy. Also it says I earned 1000+ when mathing but when I go to buy it oges down. Anyone have suggestions?  
alpenglow
[Avatar]
Thanks for the message about the keys - I found them! I didn't realize you could go forward or back more than one board. You have to find those boards with the colored keys, free them by getting them to drop off the bottom, and then go to the appropriate board where you can use them.

bmedel, I don't know how to help with the garden problem - have you tried looking for long (4-5) matches or multiple matches? You earn more points doing that with some games, not sure if this game does that too or not. I hope someone can give you a good answer.  
Gspot3
[Avatar]
can anybody tell me how to get passed level 9  
bunzey
[Avatar]
[b]i like this game very much, but what's with them shutting it off and on while you are playing and when it tells you go for the hammer, why penalize the plants when they aren;t getting watered enough. I will be buying this game just to prove to myself that I can beat it.  
dgw52493
[Avatar]
I can't get past the third castle and I'm on some ridiculously high level.
I have a new computer--can it be a problem with Windows 7?  
alpenglow
[Avatar]
I can't get past the second wizard and am on Level 80 - all my chips are being used to buy pesticide! Maybe I bought too many plants???How did others get past this level?  
bmgj@psite
[Avatar]
Yes, I've enjoyed playing this game so far. I'm now playing the bonus levels, but I'd to know how many levels there are in the bonus part of the game so I can reach the end. I'd appreciate any help, thanks.  
sharick74
[Avatar]
how many bonus levels are there? does this gane ever end?  
doilies
[Avatar]
I just bought the game and yes it is a lot of fun. I tried it out 1st, but hadn't got to the key issue. Having now got there thanks for the help.  

Forum Index » Game Discussions
Go to: