Magic Farm Ultimate Flower: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Magic Farm Ultimate Flower
Forum Index » Game Discussions
uglygerbl
[Avatar]
Have you played Magic Farm Ultimate Flower yet? I have, it's REALLY fun!

Having Problems with this game? Please visit our Support Center  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Wed, 26 Jun 2013 13:28

Paradoxis
[Avatar]
OH WOW!! Really?? I hadn't even heard of it! I've only played Magic Farm. I'm going to go download this one right now and get into it.  
dthieman
[Avatar]
I am going to download it also. It sounds great.  
rosyie
[Avatar]
its here today  
uglygerbl
[Avatar]
Yep, Rosyie is right, it's today's game, and I have a confession to make; I played it obsessively over the weekend, it's really fun!  
jaimie6776@ff
[Avatar]
Other then a few tweeks, this seems exactly like the Magic Farm I have already bought from IWin. I wonder if they are going to let the people who bought it the first time around replace it with the game that we already have.  
mrsroey
[Avatar]
I bought it and i love it! a little more challenging than the first,but ll the better.have just spent 3hours at it(instead of housework)OOPS! i can see it will be my new obsession.good for the opal count though!  
Paradoxis
[Avatar]
I downloaded it the instant I saw it offered on iWin. Talk about timing! I've been playing it all afternoon. It's even better than the first. Same game, but different graphics and more challenges. All sorts of additions that add to the "grunt" of the game. I love it! *bounces*  
DexGypMom
[Avatar]

I was going to hold on to them for a while this time but those darn iCoins were burning a whole in my pocket.....again. Didn't even finish the trial, just up and bought it. The little dragon is so cute and very helpful but those garden pests are murder. The first time didn't notice the snail squirms out of it's shell. Lost a rose to that stinker. It's a fast paced game, so you don't get bored. Learning how to save for the different scenarios vs. buying upgrades is challenge in itself. Never cared much for time management games but I like this one. It's probably because I like to beat up the garden pests.
~MaryBeth

Paradoxis
[Avatar]
The plants in the final stage are just gorgeous!

I have a question though: What does it mean when Robin gets water drops under him. I just try to click on him as quickly as possible to get as much water, but it doesn't seem to make a difference to the water level. Tis a puzzlement.  
wildrose3
[Avatar]
The chief? wants- 5 fruits of earth, 3 burning ice flowere, 13 evolved serpentine flowers. What plant does the fruits of earth come from? Thanks  
aindiana
[Avatar]
Hi
how I can get 1.000.000 coins in the last farm??? I think that it could be another way to do, it is not possibile to end this task...
Thanks for the answer.
Indiana  
DexGypMom
[Avatar]
wildrose3 wrote:The chief? wants- 5 fruits of earth, 3 burning ice flowere, 13 evolved serpentine flowers. What plant does the fruits of earth come from? Thanks

Hi Rose --

All of the earth fruits and flowers come from the plants in the magic soil potted in what looks like a big fountain in the middle of the scene. The chief gives the girl the first plant but the others seem to pop up on their own while you play. So far I have 2 of the special earth plants. I haven't played it in a while so now your question has given me the bug to get back into it again.

•••MaryBeth

Volunteer Forum Moderator

Forum Index » Game Discussions
Go to: