What is one thing you can't live without?: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

What is one thing you can't live without?
Forum Index » Chatter Central
ppineapple
[Avatar]
Hi iWin community! I am putting up a very serious question today. It could be very meaningful or very interesting, nothing below those qualities. Here is my question to you... What is one thing you can't live without? Share your answer with everyone, you probably might get some compliments about your "can't live without" answer.  
Dinismurf
[Avatar]
TWO things I can't live without: Earl Grey tea and chocolate. All the 'big stuff' like freedom of speech, I can work around if necessary.

Great thread, BTW, Ppineapple.  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Thu, 12 May 2011 18:46

notjusthank
[Avatar]
i probably could live without Dinismurf, but i wouldn't want to.

Dinismurf
[Avatar]
notjusthank wrote:i probably could live without Dinismurf, but i wouldn't want to.

Just keep me well supplied with Earl Grey and chocolate then!  
emcall
[Avatar]
Dinismurf wrote:TWO things I can't live without: Earl Grey tea and chocolate..

Can't believe you didn't say muffins, Dini  
emcall
[Avatar]
Two things I can't live without.................

As a Christian, I would have to say my Faith in Christ, and my Bible.

On a secular note, I would say..........

#1. Dialysis (my kidneys don't work.)
#2. My Sense of Humor

Griddlebone
[Avatar]
I certainly wouldn't want to live without my sense of humor either. My life got immensely easier when I decided to "smile though your heart is aching, smile even when it's breaking..."

I could live without my eyesight, poor as it is, but it would be an adjustment.

It's a really tough question. There are things in my life that I love, but I've lost it all before and lived (barely) so I know I could do that again - and hope I never have to.

I'm going to back off the serious answer and give a truthful but less heartrending one - I'm with dimismurf on the chocolate issue!  
Dinismurf
[Avatar]
emcall wrote:
Dinismurf wrote:TWO things I can't live without: Earl Grey tea and chocolate..

Can't believe you didn't say muffins, Dini

Ha ha. I think you're just wondering if I can manage without my muffins so you and Joanie can step in and claim my cast-offs. Just remember, it would involve a long, expensive return trip. Maybe easier just to head to your local bakery to look for some of your own!  
ShayeraHol
[Avatar]
#1 - Pen & paper. I would truly die without them. I need them to create.

#2 - My favorite music, and the bands who write it.  
bitemenow2010
[Avatar]
My most heartfelt answers are faith and family. I wouldnt be anywhere without them. My one must have item is sort of an addiction I have to Burts Bees for lips. I use it over and over all day.Crazy, I know, but gotta have it  
Griddlebone
[Avatar]
That's not crazy at all. I'm all ears for a product that has such a hearty recommendation. I looked it up and looks like they have it at Target, I know we've got one of those. Thanks for the pointer!  
emcall
[Avatar]
ShayeraHol wrote:#1 - Pen & paper. I would truly die without them. I need them to create.

Great list, Shay. I also love to write. And music is one of my mainstays, as well. I think we need more than two things. don't you agree?  
ShayeraHol
[Avatar]
emcall wrote:
ShayeraHol wrote:#1 - Pen & paper. I would truly die without them. I need them to create.

Great list, Shay. I also love to write. And music is one of my mainstays, as well. I think we need more than two things. don't you agree?

Absolutely!  
ppineapple
[Avatar]
Hmmm... since I didn't explain my "can't live without" in the introduction, I should do it right now.

One thing I can't live without is my iPhone. I can't go anywhere without it because if I have an emergency like someone suffering from a heart attack, I can use my iPhone to call for an ambulance / medical help. If I need to search up a word I don't understand, I can look it up in my dictionary app. If I need something to entertain me, I can use one of my game apps or download a game from the AppStore.

ShayeraHol
[Avatar]
Add this thing to the list:

#3 - Bull frog sunscreen. Without it, my face would be as wrinkled as a prune.  
Lawliette
[Avatar]
My stress reliever

or

Laughter...it make sme feel better.  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Thu, 2 Jun 2011 10:49

ShayeraHol
[Avatar]
Laughter, I forgot that one. Its essential! Thanks, Lawliette!

2jackie3
[Avatar]
my faith in the lord my personal relationship with him the reason and the purpose he made me for to praise and worship him talking to the lord on a daily bases praying forgiveness and love and god is pure love my family chocalate my sword and a good cup of coffee : jackie spread the good news about jesus  
cassy16
[Avatar]
one thing probably other people in general
if i had another my dogs and my cat (especiallty jypsy)
oh and also hair conditioner and mirrors  
Lawliette
[Avatar]
ShayeraHol wrote:Laughter, I forgot that one. Its essential! Thanks, Lawliette!

No prob  
ppineapple
[Avatar]
ShayeraHol wrote:Laughter, I forgot that one. Its essential! Thanks, Lawliette!

That's a very good one, another thing I can't live without is coffee. Without coffee in the morning, I am still tired in the afternoon and sometimes I get nervous without some hazelnut coffee.  
debz67
[Avatar]
My family especially my grandaughters they allways bring a smile into the darkest of days & the support of my iwin friends but be lost without my laptop as im very ill & its my contact with the world & i do my shopping etc thru it
But hey im with you on the chocolate & tea answer OMG how would i cope without them LOL xx  
marykruger
[Avatar]
All of the above but Health is the big one.

Now I am faced with no home to come home to. We sold our home in 2 days . This does not happen in this market. I guess I do have a great house......For 25 more days. And then ???

A new adventure is ahead for my sweety & me. Me & my shadow of 48 years.

We will be in Or. to see one more new Grandbaby due Aug.1st . I could not do well without Grandbabies. After helping with the kids for about a month, we will proceed in our quest.

The World is our Oyster...... I prefer chocolate and hope we do not end up with Pandora's Box.

Happy Days for everyone at the Hotel,
Mary K. AKA Perky & Sunny  
ppineapple
[Avatar]
marykruger wrote:All of the above but Health is the big one.

Now I am faced with no home to come home to. We sold our home in 2 days . This does not happen in this market. I guess I do have a great house......For 25 more days. And then ???

A new adventure is ahead for my sweety & me. Me & my shadow of 48 years.

We will be in Or. to see one more new Grandbaby due Aug.1st . I could not do well without Grandbabies. After helping with the kids for about a month, we will proceed in our quest.

The World is our Oyster...... I prefer chocolate and hope we do not end up with Pandora's Box.

Happy Days for everyone at the Hotel,
Mary K. AKA Perky & Sunny

Health is a really important element to our lives. Hope you are doing well Mary, best wishes. Hope the market and economy will change and finding the best home will be easier for you. Take care.  
3lyndy
[Avatar]
This is a great thread!
One thing? I can think of about 100 lol
1. Factor 50 suncream - I am very pale & burn up outside, even if there's no sun.
2. Love & Laughter - for me these two go together. It doesn't have to be a man - though I do love him & laugh with him - friends, family, anyone I can love & laugh with.
3. Dark chocolate & tomatoes - try a bite out of each - then keep going lol
Lyn  

Forum Index » Chatter Central
Go to: