Who's ready for a song game?: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Who's ready for a song game?
Forum Index » Chatter Central
ppineapple
[Avatar]
THEME SONG:
IT'S TIME TO PULL OUT YOUR MP3
LISTEN TO YOUR CD
TURN ON THE RADIO
HEAR IT ON THE STEREO
YOU NEED TO KNOW THE LYRICS
TO WIN THIS SINGING CLASSIC
IT'S TIME TO PLAAAYYY THIS GAME
WHAT ARE THE SONGS TODAY!?

NOTE: This is an unofficial iWin contest game and prizes won't be awarded, but there will be a lot of fun awarded to people who play this game.

RULES
: There will be 3 different song lyrics you MAY know. You may research the lyrics online or on your 3G phone. You may only post lyrics answers in this thread. AND YOU MAY NOT EDIT YOUR ANSWERS OR ELSE YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED ! Only the first poster to answer correctly will win the game. GAME ANSWERS / WINNER WILL BE REVEALED June 10, 2011!

HERE ARE THE LYRICS, DRUM ROLL PLEASE

1. "As a trend, as a friend, as an old memory. Memory, memory, memory"

2. "The scars of your love remind me of us. They keep me thinking that we almost had it all."

3. "Oh, a simple complication. Miscommunication lead to fall out. So many things that I wish you knew. So many walls up I can't break through."  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Thu, 26 May 2011 16:49

PeggyEMI
[Avatar]
Okay, here are my answers to the songs for today:

1. Come As You Are - Nirvana
2. Rolling in the Deep - Adele
3. Story of Us - Taylor Swift (I'll admit this one I had to research)

Peggy  
emcall
[Avatar]
Ok, I'm too old for these songs, I guess. I've never even heard of Adele.
I will try the next one.  
Dinismurf
[Avatar]
emcall wrote:Ok, I'm too old for these songs, I guess. I've never even heard of Adele.
I will try the next one.

Don't feel bad. I'd never heard of Taylor Swift either, till I saw the name on another thread on this site. (I'm still not even sure if Taylor is a guy or a girl.)

I'm hoping I can blame my isolation from American culture in China, not my age though...  
emcall
[Avatar]
Dinismurf wrote:(I'm still not even sure if Taylor is a guy or a girl.)

That one I know...... she's a girl.  
ppineapple
[Avatar]
RESULTS DAY!!!

The results are in and the winner of the song game is... PeggyEMI!!! Congratulations on winning "Who's ready for a song game?"! A new season, new and more lyrics, and a whole new winner will be revealed next time! Stay tuned in the chatter central forum to watch for, a new game of... "Who's ready for a song game? Season 2"!

Forum Index » Chatter Central
Go to: