Are you a DOG or CAT person?: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Are you a DOG or CAT person?
Forum Index » Chatter Central
chloe4321
[Avatar]
Or if not, what is your favorite pet? It's a tie for me between cats and dogs. I have 2 lovely Shetland Sheepdogs. They are super smart but man, do they bark a lot but that's just 'cause they are just trying to talk to you. I also have 4 cats. I have an orange cat, a buff colored kitten, a black cat that is named Jackson (I saved him from being run over on a busy highway the day Michael Jackson died), and my all white female cat named Olivia. What pets do you have? I have had almost everything in the past but I'm not a big fan of lizards and snakes. I also love horses but I live somewhere I can't keep them on my property and boarding is outrageously expensive not including the vet bills. I have had a horse and a pony in the past that I boarded though.  
ppineapple
[Avatar]
I like any domestic animals like dogs, cats, rabbits, iguanas, elephants (just kidding ), but I'm more of a dog person. Cats are a little too layed back and we don't have mice in our house so it's pointless in owning a cat. We have a family dog and her name is Mikayla. She's a golden retriever and really loves to "dance". My daughter really likes to play, catch the ball, find the doggie biscuit, with Mikayla and sometimes even teach her some new tricks. Mikayla is kind, caring, active, and on duty patrolling the house, even when she's asleep, her ears are awake. She still has some problems understanding where her private bathroom is. Grooming and exercising are the best ways to keep her happy. My husband takes Mikayla on a walk four times a week around the neighborhood for fresh air. Bath time for Mikayla is fun because she gets to play in the water with a rubber duck and she always wants to pop those bubbles standing on the water.  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Thu, 28 Aug 2014 02:31

emcall
[Avatar]
I would say I am both a cat & dog person. Dogs and cats are very different from one another, and offer completely different loyalties to their human families. I guess that is why I like both, and have had many of each. I worked in a veterinary clinic for years, and adopted quite a few. We currently have only one pet; an all white female cat named Angel. Our son and his friends found her in the gutter one January morning years ago. She was so tiny and cold. She fit in the palms of my cupped hands. Her eyes were just beginning to open. Of course, she is now fully grown, a little chubby, and has us perfectly trained.  
suan1
[Avatar]
both i love big dogs and i love cats  
chloe4321
[Avatar]
My dad just got a teacup Chihuahua that is just under 1 1b. Talk about ADORABLE~ Her name is "Daisy". She is mostly white with some tan markings. She is like the size of a hamster LOL. I made her a sweater out of a small tube sock (with some modifications for the legs) and it actually looks like an expensive cable knit sweater and it keeps her warm and looks so cute. I will have to post a photo of her in one of my rooms. Unfortunately, my dad's last Chihuahua died early this summer but Daisy is a god send.  
musical63
[Avatar]
i am a confirmed cat person  
emcall
[Avatar]
chloe4321 wrote:My dad just got a teacup Chihuahua that is just under 1 1b. Talk about ADORABLE~ Her name is "Daisy". She is mostly white with some tan markings. She is like the size of a hamster LOL. I made her a sweater out of a small tube sock (with some modifications for the legs) and it actually looks like an expensive cable knit sweater and it keeps her warm and looks so cute. I will have to post a photo of her in one of my rooms. Unfortunately, my dad's last Chihuahua died early this summer but Daisy is a god send.

Daisy sounds like a cute little thing. Good thing you made her a sweater. Chis are notoriously cold-natured. Maybe you can make her some holiday sweaters out of holiday socks. That would be cute, too.  
clindsay63
[Avatar]
I love both! Currently I have 2 cats. However I was raised with dogs. I could not get a dog because I would have to go home at lunch to let him out or tie him outside during the day. Here it reaches 100 during the summer and I did not like that idea. I was a bit concerned when I got my first cat but he just laid all of my worries to rest. He used his litterbox from the first minute I took him in. He has since left me. I had no problem taking in 2 more. My parents currently have 2 dogs. I have taken care of my friends animals since I was much younger (both dogs and cats).

The only things I have had no luck with are fish and turtles.  
George51
[Avatar]
I'm both I like Cats and Dogs my mother has two cats and I have a dog  
nancykid
[Avatar]
i love cat and dog because they are both cool pets i had a cat and she had babys so i had to give them away now i have a dog he is so cute and big so my pick is bboth cats and dogs  
Shurbert3
[Avatar]
I like most all animals (except snakes, lidards & rats) but I'm a total cat person. Dogs are okay, but I like the independence of a cat. I can go away for a weekend at a moments notice. That comes in handy when visiting family that lives out of state or a spur of the moment camping trip if the weather if nice. As long as kitty has food and water he's fine. Can't do that with a dog, at least no dogs that I've ever known. It also comes in handy for friends of mine that have dogs cause I'm free to house/dog-sit when they go away  
AkIcee
[Avatar]
cat person for sure! XD  

Forum Index » Chatter Central
Go to: