Jewel Quest Mysteries 2: Trail of the Midnight Heart: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Jewel Quest Mysteries 2: Trail of the Midnight Heart
Forum Index » Game Discussions
uglygerbl
[Avatar]
After answering her uncle's call, Eva Witheby winds up far from home and amidst strangers in Jewel Quest Mysteries Trail of the Midnight Heart. It's hard to know who to trust when treacherous trails and veiled secrets abound. Alongside Eva, uncover relics in eye catching hidden object screens. Unearth tools that will help you reveal shards of the precious jewel boards and discover all new scrolling search screens that put you in the front seat of whizzing planes and a whirlwind adventure. Jewel Quest Mysteries 2 is a hidden object adventure like no other!

I will tell you a little secret.

I have played it, and it rocks!

And I'm not just saying that because it's our game!

Having Problems with this game? Please visit our Support Center  

This message was edited 5 times. Last update was at Tue, 19 Apr 2016 19:15

monica76522
[Avatar]
can't wait  
cbdonahue
[Avatar]
July 16th is my birthday! I am hoping this game will be a nice birthday present! I'm sure it will be!!!!!  
uglygerbl
[Avatar]
Happy almost birthday cbdonahue!  
micky7830
[Avatar]
I thought if you signed up for it it cdame in your e-mail that you could play the game a day ahead of its release, but I never got any e-mail today to play the game, whats up with that???????  
cbdonahue
[Avatar]
uglygerbl wrote:Happy almost birthday cbdonahue!
Thank you! Just can't wait to play this game! I feel like a little kid! Tomorrow better hurry and get here!!!!!  
classsy
[Avatar]
Can anyone tell me the size of this game. I'm downloading it now and it says 281mb. Is that correct?? yikes  
kblue56
[Avatar]
Received my advance email Wednesday and downloaded (took quite a while to download). Played for about 15 minutes so far. No problems getting in, playing, getting out or getting opals rewarded. Great graphics, like it so far.

Note: It did take about 30 seconds to close out and reward opals, but so does Jo Jo's FS 2, so I'm used to that.  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Thu, 16 Jul 2009 04:49

cbdonahue
[Avatar]
5 Star Game!!!! Superb storyline, enchanting graphics and exhilarating gameplay!!!! A surprise around every corner!!! Music substancial to every scene!!! I have enjoyed this game as far as I have played it and I am not done yet!!!  
momaie
[Avatar]
great game! played for nearly 30 minutes, mouse a little slow/sluggish but other than that, works fine. I love the JQ series! So glad there is a new one!  
jlj53
[Avatar]
I am one of the unlucky people whose computer doesn't make the grade. You need 768 Mb RAM and a processor with gigabyte(s) speed. Bill Gates do you give needy game players faster computers when they need them? There should be a charity formed just for us...  
jmwornom
[Avatar]
OK, so I have played this game for several hours now and I have to say, it follows the "Jewel Quest" thing, but I am abit let down. Maybe I expected more than the usual, but the hype led me to believe that this would be an ultra-fantastic game. Don't get me wrong, it's good, but in the end it just falls short in my opinion. And we all know how opinions go, so I hope that others are jammed about this game. I haven't finished it yet so I hope that I can cheerfully eat these words. I would be glad to do just that. I am not a hater, so Please do not hate on me. I just wish that maybe there would have been a little more umph. The travelling thing is good but just a little shakey. So, I love everything Jewel Quest but as of this moment, I have to say that this game just leaves me wondering what could they have done better. Anyone?  
lizbuggs
[Avatar]
I just finished my free trail and found the game to be: to long of intro, game freezes and black out screen between scenes...Will wait abit before I buy this game....But the game does look like it would be fun to play..  
jmwornom
[Avatar]
Well, I just finished the game and unless I pressed a button too soon, it left me wondering why I played it and collected all the pieces. So, I will play it again and not be so quick press buttons. I hope I get a better ending.  
ballenrn93
[Avatar]
Love this game== I've played it completely 3 or 4 times and have started it again!!!  
DexGypMom
[Avatar]
karenws26 wrote:I just bought this game tonight. I've had to reboot my computer three times. It is saving my progress, but keeps freezing. I'm a tad disappointed.

There is an article in the iWin Knowledge Base regarding this game here: JQM2: Trial of the Midnight Heart System Requirements. It may shed some light on your difficulties with this game on your system. If your computer meets all of the requirements and you still are having difficulties, you may file a ticket with the Customer Support Center, third tab.

•••MaryBeth

Volunteer Forum Moderator

All bold blue text titles are links; left click once on the text to be taken to that topic or page.  
bobblegra
[Avatar]
I am having issues with the inventory puzzle in Hong Kong. None of the items I have seems to work. Is this a bug? Do I just have to click in a particular way?  
RachelsSea
[Avatar]
Hello, I am Rachel and I have a question. How do I get out of walls  

Forum Index » Game Discussions
Go to: