I'd like to be a _______ because ______: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

I'd like to be a _______ because ______
Forum Index » Chatter Central
awesomeNESS101010
[Avatar]
For example:
I'd like to be a bird cause they're independent and FREE!  
chloe4321
[Avatar]
I'd like to be a millionaire because that way I could not only buy everything my heart desires (just being honest) but also do a lot of good with all my money like opening more no-kill shelters for homeless, abandoned, and sick animals  
emcall
[Avatar]
Giraffe..... They are beautiful and elegant.
But, really, I'm perfectly satisfied with what God made me.... a female human. I have some flaws, but not finished with the adventure, yet.  
Shurbert3
[Avatar]
I'd like to be a Congressman...
because evidently you get all kinds of benefits without having to work & you don't have to care about anyone but yourself... either that or a billionaire lol

just kidding... Actually I just want to be a person that can help others because it's the right thing to do  
Dreama4
[Avatar]
I'd like to just be myself because that's how I'd be most comfortable.  
cassy16
[Avatar]
id like to b a princess becoz princesses r awesum  
Susweka
[Avatar]
I'd like to be on the starting line again with all the knowledge I have now so that I could make the proper decisions with my mind instead of my heart~~now THAT'S honest

I'd also like to be younger so that I could do more cross-country motorcycling (that's on my OWN bike for those of you who don't know) I didn't start riding until I was 50 so you understand my desire there  
Dinismurf
[Avatar]
I'd like to be a person without cellulite, because I'm pretty happy with the way I am as far as the important stuff is concerned, but...

(Now THERE's honesty, Annie!)  
Susweka
[Avatar]
Dinismurf wrote:I'd like to be a person without cellulite, because I'm pretty happy with the way I am as far as the important stuff is concerned, but...

(Now THERE's honesty, Annie!)

oh yes u poor gorgeous creature u just go right ahead & be perfect~~~I guess th rest of us can muddle/waddle along th way we are  
joanietreb
[Avatar]
Well, bless her heart  
Susweka
[Avatar]
joanietreb wrote:Well, bless her heart

Really??? you don't actually mean "isn't that nice??" do you

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Wed, 7 Sep 2011 21:44

joanietreb
[Avatar]
Actually, i don't know what i meant to say.  
joanietreb
[Avatar]
So, to get back on topic: I'd like to be a scarecrow that finally got a brain because i feel stupid today.

Susweka
[Avatar]
joanietreb wrote:Actually, i don't know what i meant to say.

aren't u familiar w that particular southern-speak phrase?? or perhaps Virginians are too polite even for "isn't that nice?" yikes, u don't think it's just a Texas thing??? BEHOLD  
joanietreb
[Avatar]
Shazam, oops can't even spell that. Care to enlighten us ?  

Forum Index » Chatter Central
Go to: