Snackjack: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Snackjack
Forum Index » Game Discussions
pmerideth1
[Avatar]
Fatten up your pigs with all sorts of carnival foods by creating blackjack hands in this unique turbo-21 game. The more blackjack hands you make, the more snacks your pig eat. Create straights and 5-card charlies for added bonuses. Once your pig is full, retire him in style to Sleepy Wallow Farms. Then take on the challenge again with another young piglet. Retire more pigs and earn more upgrades to build up your retirement community -- build amenities like a karaoke bar, bowling alley, movie theatre, tattoo parlor and even a football stadium!

Category: Card
Release Date: 9/9/2011

Having Problems with this game? Please visit our Support Center

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Tue, 24 May 2016 18:29

LJAuld
[Avatar]
How many levels are there? I have gotten to 12 so far. I know that at a certain point the pig gets a ribbon and is called a "keeper" but do you ever finish all of the levels?  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Wed, 14 Sep 2011 04:45

Susweka
[Avatar]
I've only gotten to level 10~congrats on level 12, LJ~but my pool party has over 25 pigs & i'm @ th 2nd fairground~i like th game but sometimes 70 seconds seems like only 45~still it's a nice change from HOGs (yes, pun intended hahaha) match 3s or slots.  

Forum Index » Game Discussions
Go to: