Treasures of Mystery Island : iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Treasures of Mystery Island
Forum Index » Game Discussions
uglygerbl
[Avatar]
Have you played Treasures of Mystery Island yet? It's a really fun hidden object adventure game, and here's your place to talk about it!

Having Problems with this game? Please visit our Support Center  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mon, 6 Feb 2012 18:00

wildrose3
[Avatar]
Hi. Yes I have played game.It was a little confusing at first, because you have to jump back and forth between locations in order to complete chapters. Once you get the hang of it, its fun to play.  
nashy21
[Avatar]
unless you get stuck on the mouse n cheese part!!  
wildrose3
[Avatar]
are you stuck at warehouse in chapter 4?  
nashy21
[Avatar]
Yes have found most items but now need to feed the mouse the cheese. Have tried soooooooooo many times with no luck  
wildrose3
[Avatar]
If its the mouse maze you are stuck on-
Your goal is to get the mouse out of the maze by only using the seven pieces of cheese that are available.
In order to get the cheese you must click on the area on the maze in which you need the cheese to go to.
Make sure that you place the cheese one after another. If you wait too long to place the cheese the mouse will go back in its hole.

nashy21
[Avatar]
Guess I.ll just have to persevere! Have tried this many times but I'm sure I'll get there?  
cduce
[Avatar]
Help! I am stuck on Chapter 3! I can't find the last peice of the goblet, letter, disk, hammer and glyph. Any clues or help would be welcome?  
fay511
[Avatar]
Hi, I also am stuck on chapter 3 with the same problem as cduce had. I can't find the last piece oiece of the goblet, letter, disk, hammer or glyph. Would really appreciate any help!!  
nashy21
[Avatar]
Am still stuck on the maze and reeeaally hate to be beaten help!!  
verycuddle
[Avatar]
cduce wrote:Help! I am stuck on Chapter 3! I can't find the last peice of the goblet, letter, disk, hammer and glyph. Any clues or help would be welcome

you have to rebuild statues andpieces pop out bottom  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mon, 15 Sep 2014 15:21

wildrose3
[Avatar]
The code for the ship is 3708  
brewmistress9
[Avatar]
Stuck in the Art Supply Room with a Horse, Hammer and partial gem, any suggestions?  
jake-1
[Avatar]
Help! I'm stuck on the statues at the beginning of the game. How do you get thier pieces all together?  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Fri, 4 Sep 2009 14:34

pandie1
[Avatar]
I also am stuck at the mouse maze....going nuts,  
007ofnine
[Avatar]
pandie1 wrote:I also am stuck at the mouse maze....going nuts,

Took me a few tries, but I finally found the most direct route. You want to go through the bottom of the maze, and make sure you pick the route with the least amount of corners. If you have the right route, you should have just enough cheese to do it.

pandie1
[Avatar]
thank you......but still couldn't do it....think I need a break for a day or so....seems to be so simple, oh well......maybe I can find a way to sneak some more cheese into the game...........lol  
wildrose3
[Avatar]
Totems-
You have to assemble the totem pieces by moving the pieces around.
You cannot place anything on top of the heads.
You cannot stack pieces above a certain height. You can only stack 3 pieces above any of the bases, more than that and it will not take it.
You need to place pieces on the 2 stumps that are on each side of the idols so you can move pieces around. Each tree stump can only hold 1 item at a time.
Place the heads on the stumps first since you cannot place anything on top of them anyway.
Once a totem is assembled correctly, you will hear some different kind of music and you will not be able to move the pieces on that totem. You will also see that when the piece is completed that the base will open up revealing some fragmented pieces inside. At the beginning of the game you will only be able to build 2 totems completely and he middle one wil be missing a head. You will find the last head after you've explored different parts of the island.  
yeosc73
[Avatar]
Hi all gamers,
Been reading thru this thread posting and I really need help with this game.
I've found all hidden objects in all the 1st 3 places of the game and also used the items on the list and am now left with the bag of seeds and a rock. But i'm stuck in the communication room as i can't seem to find anything to go with the telephone.
Pls help. . . Really appreciate all the help as i'm playing this game with my son.
Thank you.
Cheers.
yeo  
emcall
[Avatar]
Hi Yeo. The bag of seeds is actually the ingredients for the potion the Shaman is making. Go back to the screen where you met the Shaman and put the bag in the big pot with the fire under it. That should give you the dial face for the telephone. I do not remember the rock. If you describe it to me, or where you got it, maybe I will recall it. Hope the info on the potion helps. Have a good day. Em  
yeosc73
[Avatar]
Thanks Em for your help.
I did try to put in the bag of seeds into the pot with the fire burning below n the shaman says something abt not the right time/atmosphere?? can't even put in the seeds. As for the rock i got on the item list, it looks like the 1 from the tip/hint button.
*sob* Help...  
emcall
[Avatar]
Okay, now I know what rock you have. In front of the big pot and to your left on the screen, there is another stone standing up. It's like the one you have, only a lot bigger. There is another stone, too, but is smaller and has different markings on it. Put your stone between them. Maybe that's what the Shaman is waiting for. Let me know what he says next, and I will try to help more. Em  
jschifty
[Avatar]
I am stuck, stuck, stuck! I am at the deck, the wrecked ship and the ruins. Can't find anything, can't use anything...I am lost! I can spin the round rock thing, but nothing happens. Help please?
'  
wildrose3
[Avatar]
RUINS-
The last piece of the lock will not be available until later.
Place the blue flower with the other blue flowers that are on the top right side of the screen.
Place the creme vase on the floor with the other vases.
Place the barrel on the lower right corner of the scene.
Place the chest on the lower left side, along with the other 3 chests that are in the scene.
There's a tall stone tower in the middle of the scene, if you place your cursor over it, you will see a hand appear. Click on the tower to move the cylinders until they are all in the right position. When all pieces are in the right place, you will hear some different music and all the pieces will lock together.
Once the tower is in place the last piece of the lock will be available on top of the tower, you will have to wait until you can click on it.
Place the helmet on the lower left side of the scene along with the other helmets. You will get some sticks.
Place the sticks on the door, where the beast is and a mini game will appear.
Once you're done with the mini game you will be able to click on the last piece of the lock that is on top of tower.  
leethas
[Avatar]
I'm stuck on the deck of the pirate ship . I'm pretty sure I have to use the weight to get the last part of the painting. It doesn't tell me where to use it though. There are no wheels or cogs or even glowing spots. Any suggestions?  
emcall
[Avatar]
Leethas, on the right upper side of boat is a long pole sticking out sideways. That is where you hook the weight. It will cause it to tilt, and the missing piece will be revealed on the opposite side of the boat. Hope this helps.  
leethas
[Avatar]
Thank you, thank you, thank you emcall. I couldn't have gone on with out your help!  
jeshodson
[Avatar]
jake-1 wrote:Help! I'm stuck on the statues at the beginning of the game. How do you get thier pieces all together?
so am i

rmcb1bjb2
[Avatar]
I am stuck at the ruins and don't know how to put the blocks in the right order I have turned them around but I don't know what they want please advise thanks  
rjtaba
[Avatar]
I'm stuck at the wrecked ship. I cannot get the magnifying lens to focus on the hay to burn a hole. It either stays at the top right corner or directly on to of the hay, nothing in between.

I discovered how to burn the hay and have now finished the game. I really enjoyed this game. Are there similar games available?  

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Fri, 6 Nov 2009 15:17

indysdrdoo
[Avatar]
Please help. I am on the boat and I have used the code 3708 but nothing happens.  
rjtaba
[Avatar]
indysdrdoo wrote: Please help. I am on the boat and I have used the code 3708 but nothing happens.

Are you talking about the computer password? If so, try the numbers on the top left sticky note and if that doesn't work keep trying other notes. I don't think the password is always the same.  
indysdrdoo
[Avatar]
Thanks for that tip but where I am stuck is on the deck with the safe and using the templates. I use the code 3708 and click all over the place and nothing happens.  
indysdrdoo
[Avatar]
O.K. I went at it with a rested mind and realized that I was using a 1 and not a 7. Thanks.  
angelady113
[Avatar]
What hangs in the hooks in the cave entrance and what goes in the treasure chest? This game is making me insane!! I can't find one piece of the hammer, glyph or bottom of goblet. Can anyone help me???  
indysdrdoo
[Avatar]
Angelady113, Once you have put everything you can in its place, you have to go to the courtyard. The thing that hangs from the hooks is given to you when you stack the statues in the courtyard correctly, along with what you are missing. (See previous thread on how to stack statues.) The key is getting the items at the bottom of the statues when they open up.  
indysdrdoo
[Avatar]
O.K. I need help again. I am in the cave room and I have put the mosaic together at least 50 times and nothing works. What is the catch here?  
ionia4
[Avatar]
I also am stuck on the statues. How do you get them in the right order? They don;t seem to go anyplace. Help would be appreciated. I just can not get past it. Thanks  
ionia4
[Avatar]
I went back to the last forum and found the explanation of the statues . I thought that you had to do all four of them at once. Thanks  
indysdrdoo
[Avatar]
Woo Hoo! I finished. The rest of the game was easy.  
gem01uk
[Avatar]
need help!!!! how do you get the magnifying glass to burn the hay? I can't get it to stay put
PLEASE HELP

rjtaba
[Avatar]
gem01uk wrote:need help!!!! how do you get the magnifying glass to burn the hay? I can't get it to stay put
PLEASE HELP

I had the same problem but finally figured out it won't stay put; you need to keep moving it back into place as quickly as possible and the hay will finally start burning. Patience is required  
smokey-mo
[Avatar]
With the mouse and cheese, I found it easier to place the cheese at the exit 1st and work my way back. Ditto what everyone else says, take the route from mouse to 1st corner, then down to bottom, along, up to top corner, then down to exit. Hope this helps.

Im stuck on the computer screen. Have tried everything and still not getting it. Do you need to use more than 1 post it note?  
smokey-mo
[Avatar]
Finally got computer password. Was trying to use 9 numbers - doh!!  
smokey-mo
[Avatar]
Im stuck again. I am in artists studio. Have whacked like XXXX at horse with hammer, but am still left with 3 pieces that just wont budge. HEEEEEELP please

Please remember; forums are PG - text edited to maintain PG rating! Dee  

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Mon, 15 Sep 2014 15:22

indysdrdoo
[Avatar]
It's a little tricky. You just have to keep moving the cursor around and keep whacking away.  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Tue, 24 Nov 2009 13:02

smokey-mo
[Avatar]
Thanks indysdrdoo, but i'v now given up

Just not working for me  
joanietreb
[Avatar]
On the computer password, look for numbers on sticky notes that are included on keyboard with smudges on the keys, then hit "enter"  
sylv5
[Avatar]
wildrose3 wrote:Hi. Yes I have played game.It was a little confusing at first, because you have to jump back and forth between locations in order to complete chapters. Once you get the hang of it, its fun to play.
Can u tell me where to find the piece of tile and the goblet piece? I am lost there  
indysdrdoo
[Avatar]
You have to stack the Totems and a panel will open at the bottom to give you those pieces. See the previous thread about this.  

Forum Index » Game Discussions
Go to: