Campfire Legends: The Last Act -- Premium Edition: iWin Forums

Reset My User Details

Enter the e-mail address associated with your iWin account, and we will email your username and a link to set a new password.

•  

Set A New Password

Enter the new password for your account.

•  

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Campfire Legends: The Last Act -- Premium Edition
Forum Index » Game Discussions
iWinConcierge
[Avatar]
Past and present merge into one final terrifying chapter in Campfire Legends - The Last Act Premium Edition.

Reggie and Ashley are on their way to surprise the campfire girls when a sudden accident strands them deep in the middle of nowhere.
As Reggie wakes up from the blackout, she realizes Ashley is gone. The car isn't going anywhere and Reggie's phone is dead; the only
sign of life is a small light emanating from a mysterious mansion.

Follow Reggie's search for Ashley whose only logical destination is the dark manor before her. Investigate the halls and their eerie
surroundings, looking for clues and helpful items to solve the many complex puzzles located within. Will she find Ashley? Will they
catch up with the campfire girls? Will Reggie realize that she is much closer related to the horrors of the mansion than she could
have ever imagined?

Category: Hidden Object, Adventure
Date: 10/29/2011

Having Problems with this game? Please visit our Support Center

Ute10
[Avatar]
I'm in the room with the clock, I have put the gears in the clock, all the gears are put in place and working, the game said "Well Done," yet it won't let me move on and I still have access to the gear box. What's up?  
qweenlady
[Avatar]
I have come to the computer and I write the code but it say´s that I have to write EXACTLY, But I can´t write exactly it is to long. What is it I do wrong? No help is avaible.

Look where the pendulum is. there is a very small key up in left side of the pendulum. when you have finished the gears the key fall down a little bit.  
puds8013
[Avatar]
I am having the exact same problem as qweenlady. Have no idea what is up with this and can't move on. Do I have to actually find a piece of paper with the code on it, even though I have the diary page???????  
smkeen
[Avatar]
On the code, once you complete the camera task, if you look back in the diary you should see the code to enter it. I found that if you try doing it without actually going back in & looking at it in the diary, you either might be entering it wrong because one of the characters looks like another letter & the game requires you to look at it in the diary itself.

Hope that helps,
Steph  
puds8013
[Avatar]
queenlady,
go back to your diary and go back a page. there's a different code. Took me forever to figure it out!  

Forum Index » Game Discussions
Go to:   

Sign up now for iWin's weekly newsletter and special promotions and receive a FREE game!

Submit

Thank You!

An email was sent to the address you provided. To redeem your free game, please follow the instructions provided in that email and start playing!

Enjoy!

The iWin Team

We protect your privacy. Review our privacy policy.

is Our games are guaranteed safe and free of viruses and malicious software. We have rigorous internal testing and we are members of the McAfee SECURE program, which ensures that our games are tested externally daily and approved. iWin.com is also Verisign Secured certified and an accredited business by the Better Business Bureau (BBB).

Click logos below for more information.