You Just Might Be Addicted to Hotel iWin if . . . . : iWin Forums

Reset My User Details

Enter the e-mail address associated with your iWin account, and we will email your username and a link to set a new password.

•  

Set A New Password

Enter the new password for your account.

•  

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

You Just Might Be Addicted to Hotel iWin if . . . .
Forum Index » Hotel iWin Lobby
goofyduck1
[Avatar]
You just Might be Addicted to Hotel iWin if . . .

1) You bought a game from other site but bought it again from iWin so you could earn opals
2) You have nightmares about not being able to find your parrot or bunny rabbit.
3) You start believing in ghosts because there is just no other explanation for your analog TV and curtains moving around the hotel.
4) You decide Doritos and Oreos are a good dinner choice because you don't see the necessity of getting up to actually cook anything.
5) Your mother/sister/brother are calling the police because you haven't answered your phone or door.
6) You are seriously considering buying depends because bathroom breaks just aren't an option.
7) You have to resort to making an appointment with the doctor for various body parts going numb from sitting too long.
8 ) You tear up your credit cards because, well, they don't earn opals do they?
9) You are considering a career change to go into hotel management.
10) You decide that smoking at the computer isn't really bad, is it?
11) You have had to have your eyeglass prescriptions changed more than once in the last 6 months.
12) You decide that cleaning the house can wait until December.
13) You miss all your favorite television shows because after playing iWin games, you've completely forgotten how to program a VCR.
14) You didn't know Michael Jackson passed away.
15) You have had to replace your mouse more often in the last year than you did paper towels from wear and tear.
16) There are callouses on your thumb and forefinger.
17) You decide your avatar looks better than you do.
18 ) You tell everyone you've gone into interior decorating.
19) You decide getting dressed isn't necessary because, after all, pajamas are more comfortable because you're not going out anyway.
20 ) You get in the morning and check your private messages, new posts, and the new release before you even go to the bathroom.
21 ) Your shopping list contains more iWin games than it does food.
22) You decide "addict" is a relative term . . . . . .

This message was edited 17 times. Last update was at Mon, 13 Jul 2009 00:59

kblue56
[Avatar]
23) You find yourself looking for hidden objects in the grocery store
24) You want to swap traffic signals to make a match 3

ponycarmom
[Avatar]
i couldn't program my vcr before iwin,  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sun, 15 Aug 2010 17:49

sophidia
[Avatar]
What about playing games like it is a boring job, just to earn some opals.
Addicted I think so  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mon, 13 Jul 2009 15:41

ponycarmom
[Avatar]
i can't do anything with my cell phone, except make call's either! i haven't used my stereo in so long, i forgot how to work anything but the radio!  
Dinismurf
[Avatar]
I discovered yesterday that my left arm (the mouse clicking side) is now much bigger than my right arm (which does everything else, from writing on the board at work to carrying stuff).

Meanwhile my husband is looking to buy a computer chair with more cushioning, as he's getting bottie cramps from all the time he spends sitting at his keyboard. (He CLAIMS some of it is work...)  
007ofnine
[Avatar]
lol!

... if you haven't logged into Second Life in a week cos you've been too busy taking care of your tribes in My Tribe.

ponycarmom
[Avatar]
ok, i know i'm addicted, i found my friend's list missing and was in a panic to find them,  

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Sun, 15 Aug 2010 17:49

Paradoxis
[Avatar]
LMAO!! I'm definitely addicted. I answered YES to 20 out of the 22 in the first post.

Really.  
Paradoxis
[Avatar]
kblue56 wrote:23) You find yourself looking for hidden objects in the grocery store
24) You want to swap traffic signals to make a match 3

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Tue, 14 Jul 2009 06:52

mookie57
[Avatar]
you know your a JQ addict:

when you come home from marketing and realize you have purchased everything in 3's, just because they were side by side. ( really didn't mean to buy 3 cans of sardines)  
LAnnT61
[Avatar]
I'm with you. My pillow I used to put behind my back, I'm sitting on now, and I already have a cushion massager attached to chair, I forget to turn on. Worn the mouses, must keep back ups around and ready, with lots of batteries for my wireless ones. I eat here and listen to TV from behind me. And where is my friends list, whats up with that new square at the right bottem and why'd they take my friends away. Can't post replies or no messages because encountering problems have to close, got to keep up with my writing. Oh and the opal job, I caught myself tell my son I couldn't do such and such I had to go earn some opals, and I don't play til 4, 5, or 6:00AM now I got to 7, 8, or 9:00AM. And when you do finally go to sleep you find yourself thinking about the room your working on or the next one what you will make it, or where something would look really cool . What a messed up schedule. Hands, arms, shoulders, and yes Butt, can you get bed sores for sitting too long? We're hooked. How much game time is too much? lol 8-)  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Tue, 14 Jul 2009 15:32

Wolfdove1
[Avatar]
Hey, goofyduck1, Have you been reading my diary? I dream my closet is on fire from candles & campfires. NO joke!! Do we have insurance? And do we have iWin anonymous? I think I need serious help. Haven't seen daylight in quite a while!  
goofyduck1
[Avatar]
Wolfdove1 wrote: Hey, goofyduck1, Have you been reading my diary? I dream my closet is on fire from candles & campfires. NO joke!! Do we have insurance? And do we have iWin anonymous? I think I need serious help. Haven't seen daylight in quite a while!

Hmmmm, maybe we should start a WA group? There's a thought. I would join. I got it bad. LOL

24 or 25 or whatever) You smoke a cigarette for over 5 minutes before you realize it isn't lit.

26) You go to warm up your lunch in the microwave and see your breakfast still sitting there.

This message was edited 7 times. Last update was at Tue, 29 Jan 2013 20:11

kblue56
[Avatar]
26) You go to warm up your lunch in the microwave and see your breakfast still sitting there. [/color][/size]

Have to admit I've actually done this!  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Wed, 15 Jul 2009 01:57

goofyduck1
[Avatar]
27) You realize you don't care any more --

Who Nicholas ends up with and whether Mac and Billy get together or
whether Adam gets his on Young and the Restless

Who shot Stuart or whether Amanda gets her baby back or
what happens to Annie on All My Children

Who Todd wants to sleep with or whether Cole and Starr ever get married
or whether Nora picks Bo or Clint on One Life to Live

Whether Bill and Lizzie get married or whether Phillip and Beth reunite on Guiding Light

Whether Daniel's love for Chloe gets him anywhere or anything that is going on
with Sami or whether Kate gets hers on Days of Our Lives

How Sonny finds out about Dante/Dominic being his son and whether
Spinelli sleeps with Maxi or whose is the daddy of Claudia's baby on General Hospital

If Riley Morgan is an imposter or how drunk Carly gets on As the World Turns

Whether Hunter and Brooke ever get along or whether Jackie's wedding to Owen
messes up Nick and Bridget's marriage on Bold & Beautiful

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Tue, 29 Jan 2013 20:11

Paradoxis
[Avatar]
You people are strange. What is this thing you call "TV"?  
l4dyh4wk2
[Avatar]
You know you're addicted when... you have to buy a new tea kettle because you boiled the old one dry & it got so hot it melted to the burner  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Wed, 15 Jul 2009 09:02

kblue56
[Avatar]
l4dyh4wk2 wrote: You know you're addicted when... you have to buy a new tea kettle because you boiled the old one dry & it got so hot it melted to the burner

That's one way to get those hunky firefighters to your house!  
ponycarmom
[Avatar]
good one kblue, you made me laugh, thank's i needed it!  
MadamePat
[Avatar]
You know your addited;
When you sit stare-ing at the computer screen, while clicking your mouse to make matches, then realize your computer is still rebooting.

I also see myself doing alot of the listed items on the first list...lol
Patty  
dizshadow3@ff
[Avatar]
I know I'm an addict, and PROUD of it! There are alot worse addictions out there for the taking. My boyfriend thinks I need HOTELIWIN ANONYMOUS, because its the first thing I go to when I get home! Even before the POTTY! , and I usually fall asleep playin. You know your an addict when your Dog taps you on the shoulder with his paw and says Hey mom remember me!  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Thu, 16 Jul 2009 17:47

007ofnine
[Avatar]
kblue56 wrote:26) You go to warm up your lunch in the microwave and see your breakfast still sitting there. [/color][/size]

Have to admit I've actually done this!

Me too...

Paradoxis
[Avatar]
You know you're addicted when you cancel a doctor's appointment because you don't want to leave a game...  
locoinkc
[Avatar]
I work 12 hour days with an hour drive each way. Even with less than 10 hours to eat, shower, and sleep I still have to make time to check in iWin. Just wish I had more time because I NEED MORE OPALS!!!! LOL  
goofyduck1
[Avatar]
You stop for directions and ask how many hints you get.  
Paradoxis
[Avatar]
goofyduck1 wrote:24 or 25 or whatever) You smoke a cigarette for over 5 minutes before you realize it isn't lit.[/color][/size]

Dude, I've been doing this so much I've started telling people I've quit. GO IWIN for preventing lung cancer!!  
Paradoxis
[Avatar]
You know you're addicted when you've trained yourself to be able to either 1. make a coffee, or 2. go to the toilet in the time between the end of one game of JQOP and the start of the next.

That's right. I got mad skills.  
007ofnine
[Avatar]
Paradoxis wrote:You know you're addicted when you've trained yourself to be able to either 1. make a coffee, or 2. go to the toilet in the time between the end of one game of JQOP and the start of the next.

lol! I learned the art of "holding it" in college when I had 10 minutes between classes that were 3 hours each. It comes in handy now for commercial breaks and between levels of games!

Paradoxis
[Avatar]
LOL!

Reminds me of smoking in the girls bathroom between classes in high school. Man you gotta suck those things FAST.  
goofyduck1
[Avatar]
All you have on your Christmas list are games for relatives, even those without computers  
nia2795
[Avatar]
All these CRACK ME UP!!! They are so true!!

Here's one. While attempting to go to a website, your sub conscious takes over and you end up typing.. www.family feud.com.... I swear this happened to me...

I love the one about smoking... when I play jewelquest, I end up with a log tube of ash because I lit the cig but didn't smoke at all while playing.  
NefertitiDena
[Avatar]
Yes, we all have major addictions LMAO! I'm Guilty!

It's now 8:01 PM stomach continues to growl. I've been here for over two hours playing and decorating.... *whispering* this is each and every night...
Short and impatient when the telephone rings
I see everything in three's (blaming Jewel Quest) I'm critical on everyone's spelling (blaming Word Scape)

Last Saturday "free" H1N1 shots were being provided at a church less than a block away. My Sister calls me (her and her son were there & received), willing to pick me up - no crowds and the distribution was too last for 3 more hrs. I refused! I was into a really good game of w/competitive members in Jewel Quest ....

My poor kitty looks at me with disgusted pity - then looks at her litter box, at me, then the litter box, me, litter box - Like When Are You Going To Get Your Azz Up and Empty It! peww  
NefertitiDena
[Avatar]
Paradoxis wrote:You know you're addicted when you've trained yourself to be able to either 1. make a coffee, or 2. go to the toilet in the time between the end of one game of JQOP and the start of the next.

Dang! Your Good ^5 was considering pampers for a second....but naw, LMAO! Have to try your technique  
lionesss24
[Avatar]
Driving about town today ,seen a beautiful tall pine tree !
A pine tree that wasn't creeping LOL! I thought of my pine trees on 1st & 9th fl ! wow! Then hollered at my husband as I was leaving to the grocery store the other day I'm going to iWin I mean Winco ! be back later OMG! That's just 2 I can recall at the moment there is more!  
winnerdey5
[Avatar]
Now I know i am "normal" , I do most of the above things u guys said, now I know why: I'm an iwin addict, too!!!! Ebony (my cat has been tapping my shoulder for weeks. I have figured out how to play his games (fish on a stick, etc) while waiting for a game to load. Eating, tv, what are they? Stuff u do quickly when no good games r on site. LOL  
DollFun
[Avatar]
HO actually help me....I can find anything in my pantry in 3.4 sec flat  
goofyduck1
[Avatar]
DollFun wrote:HO actually help me....I can find anything in my pantry in 3.4 sec flat

Oh my gosh, that is toooo funny!  
ghostwriter
[Avatar]
You decide to skip a meal because you dont want to leave the computer  
goofyduck1
[Avatar]
You dream of ravens and question marks and jewels and teddy bears to find hints as to how to get out of bed.  
priviledge
[Avatar]
I know I'm hooked I have at least 20 syptoms. I'm in school now 7 weeks and I have to tear myself away. Also the cigarette explanation got me lmao. I smoke and sip my wine and play JQ all night sometimes days.  
chikbab55
[Avatar]
Your husband brings you all your meals, does the shopping and you are trying to get the top answer in family feud, while you smoke a cigrette that is not
lit, your bathroom, bed and computer is in the same room.. lol  
joanietreb
[Avatar]
If you wrote a letter to "Auntie Claus" and were disappointed when you looked under your IRL tree  
blechniak
[Avatar]
you have bonded with your avitar and brought them a Christmas present  
honk1
[Avatar]
10 - yes, 11 yes well, need to anyway, 19 defeintly!, 25 is hillarious!,. playing boring games just ro earn opals - on top of list, going to go hane nerve test for left arm from elbow down to fingers are litterraly numb on this friday ro see which nerve is pinched - ouch!  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Tue, 12 Jan 2010 11:04

jamgrass
[Avatar]
You HAVE to read your message board BEFORE checking Emails, news, etc on internet!  
zubert
[Avatar]
i like it.

tucata@ffmc
[Avatar]
you go to bed at night thinking about how to improve the look of your rooms  
Lillybooboo
[Avatar]
You know your addicted when you ask for new bedroom shoes for christmas because SOMEONE has taken or thrown away all yours....only to find them all piled up under your computer foot stool.

You offer the pizza delivery person more money if they will come in and actually place the pizza on your plate next to the computer while playing jewel quest.

You've got doggie piddle pads all over the house cause you feel she really doesn't have to be let out. And am considering training her to the toilet.

You bring the entire pitcher of kool aid upstairs instead of just a glass cause theres just not enough time inbetween jewel quest games.

You tell your mother from out of town that you will have to call her back tomorrow because your working on a project for work.

You buy interior design books and watch HGTV while playing for ideas on decorating.

While shopping, you almost buy items that you know would look good in your hotel room.  
jamgrass
[Avatar]
Lol ~ I can soo relate to ALL of the above !!!  

Forum Index » Hotel iWin Lobby
Go to:   

Sign up now for iWin's weekly newsletter and special promotions and receive a FREE game!

Submit

Thank You!

An email was sent to the address you provided. To redeem your free game, please follow the instructions provided in that email and start playing!

Enjoy!

The iWin Team

We protect your privacy. Review our privacy policy.

is Our games are guaranteed safe and free of viruses and malicious software. We have rigorous internal testing and we are members of the McAfee SECURE program, which ensures that our games are tested externally daily and approved. iWin.com is also Verisign Secured certified and an accredited business by the Better Business Bureau (BBB).

Click logos below for more information.