Delicious: Emily's True Love Premium Edition: iWin Forums

Reset My User Details

Enter the e-mail address associated with your iWin account, and we will email your username and a link to set a new password.

•  

Set A New Password

Enter the new password for your account.

•  

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Delicious: Emily's True Love Premium Edition
Forum Index » Game Discussions
iwinwatchdog
[Avatar]
Share in Emily's search for true happiness with Delicious - Emily's True Love Premium Edition, a wonderful new chapter in the amazing series.

A year after Emily opens her own restaurant, business continues to boom though her personal life is completely non-existent. Shades of promise appear when she receives a rose, but she is too shy to act on it. Then one day an old love letter from a summer romance arrives that turns Emily's world upside down. Will she act upon either of these to find her true love?

Find out as you follow Emily on this all-new romantic journey. Work your way through Emily's Place and all the way to Paris helping customers and learning more about the one that got away. Complete all-new wonderful games, slink your way through awkward situations, and meet fantastic new friends around the world. With exhilarating tasks, endearing surprises, rewarding trophies, and fabulous upgrades, Delicious - Emily's True Love is destined to become your favorite.

Category: Adventure
Release Date: 12/7/2011

Having Problems with this game? Please visit our Support Center

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sat, 3 Dec 2011 16:05

springmist775
[Avatar]
yes i love this game  
witzich
[Avatar]
funny, like the delicious games before  
musical63
[Avatar]
iwin
THANKS for the early christmas gift ,the new delicious game
its just what i wanted..you guys rule.
music  
cotyposh
[Avatar]
Exactly what makes this an adventure game? When I think adventure game, I think of games like Syberia or (I know this is dating myself) Myst. This looks more like a time management game like Diner Dash or one of those.  
LITO2007
[Avatar]
Its about time you guys come up with a fantastic time management game. I was getting sick of all the hidden object games. I have all the emily games and I play them over and over again, they are so much fun. Thanks!  
Jess8081
[Avatar]
I LOVE this game, all Emily games, really! This is is extra cool, because it combines all the things we all love sooo much about the past Emilys, but adds even more story, and new locations. I couldnt be happier!! Merry christmas to us!  
laurenkem@ff
[Avatar]
I have been waiting FOREVER for the next game featuring Emily to come out! This one is a blast - finished it in 3 nights, and it was awesome. Now can I have another Emily game please? While you're at it, I'll take any Flo game, any cooking dash game or any other time management game that is NOT match-3. These days all I can find on iWin is HO games and they're getting pretty old, frankly.

But seriously, pleasee????????????????????? More Emily, Flo and the gang?

connie2699
[Avatar]
ok I am stupid....how do you get the strawberry drink after it is mixed?  
mrspockfan
[Avatar]
You need to click on the glass on the left of the machine.  

Forum Index » Game Discussions
Go to:   

Sign up now for iWin's weekly newsletter and special promotions and receive a FREE game!

Submit

Thank You!

An email was sent to the address you provided. To redeem your free game, please follow the instructions provided in that email and start playing!

Enjoy!

The iWin Team

We protect your privacy. Review our privacy policy.

is Our games are guaranteed safe and free of viruses and malicious software. We have rigorous internal testing and we are members of the McAfee SECURE program, which ensures that our games are tested externally daily and approved. iWin.com is also Verisign Secured certified and an accredited business by the Better Business Bureau (BBB).

Click logos below for more information.