Townopolis - Master Game Topic: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Townopolis - Master Game Topic
Forum Index » Game Discussions
BevMarc
[Avatar]
I really enjoy playing Townopolis, but I can't get past level 14, the 30 happy faces. Any suggestions anyone? Thanks.  

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Sun, 20 Feb 2011 22:22

wildrose3
[Avatar]
Goal-10 upgraded apt. blocks
+30 total happiness
20 workers

The first half of this scenario is really slow, because you have to build the small apt blocks step by step and you constantly have to wait to earn money for materials. Build 5 apt blocks, upgrade them to 1 star and then demolish all the older buildings from the beginning.

1) You have to build 3 parks in the mikkle of all your small apt blocks to fulfill the happiness goal and you also need to upgrade them with exotic trees, which requires the landscaping license.
2) Construct the other recreational buildings like post office, supermarket and restaurant and do not forget to train 20 workers altogether.  
jcsl12994
[Avatar]
I was wondering if you got past leve 16 on Townopolis. I have tried several different times and cannot get past it.  
wildrose3
[Avatar]
LEVEL 16
Goals-8 sm apt blocks, 4 med apt blocks, +40 total happiness

1- Start with building sm apt blocks around the old blocks in the beginning. When you have gained enough money train 2 additional workers and construct the 1st park.
2- Then build post office, supermarkert and restaurant in the bottom corner to increase the total hapiness.
3- Afterwards you should demolish the family houses, purchase the landscaping license and the med apt. block license and start to build them. To reach a total happiness of +40 this or a similar layout is absolutely necessary In the end you need 5 parks, 3 of them upgraded with exotic trees.  

Forum Index » Game Discussions
Go to: