Exorcist II: iWin Forums

Reset My User Details

Enter the e-mail address associated with your iWin account, and we will email your username and a link to set a new password.

•  

Set A New Password

Enter the new password for your account.

•  

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Exorcist II
Forum Index » Game Discussions
iwinwatchdog
[Avatar]
Take up the cross and slip into the role of a young exorcist on his first solo battle with the forces of evil. Save the soul of a possessed girl and uncover your hellish adversary’s dark secret. Follow strange signs, malevolent marks, diabolical whispers and, yes, demonic screams to the source of the terror. Do you dare join the fight against evil?

Category: Hidden Object
Release Date: 1/19/2012

Having Problems with this game? Please visit our Support Center

poocho01@ffmc
[Avatar]
This is one where you will jump from one scene to another. Very challenging, a good time consuming, mental alertness game.  
Freda5
[Avatar]
Where is the lens?  
TonjaWade
[Avatar]
How do I get the milk bottle in the meat storage room  
Freda5
[Avatar]
Where is the little girls puppy? I'm stuck - help!!  
bellbonnie
[Avatar]
I was almost finished when I realized I never received the lollipop after carving the pumpkin. Any suggestions before I uninstall and re-install?  
Freda5
[Avatar]
hello bellbonnie - if you were almost finished can you please help me?  
George51
[Avatar]
to Freda5 the puppy is in the grave but I can't get it out any help would nice  
coreyf
[Avatar]
I am stuck at the mirrors and the snakes. I put the oil in the lighter, but I can't figure out what to do next... any suggestions?  
coreyf
[Avatar]
George51 wrote:to Freda5 the puppy is in the grave but I can't get it out any help would nice

Get the basket off the side of the church... attached to the metal steps on the side of the building. Use the basket to lift the puppy out.  
lynnette-13
[Avatar]
never mind finished the game  

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at Sun, 22 Jan 2012 19:20

bellbonnie
[Avatar]
bellbonnie wrote:I was almost finished when I realized I never received the lollipop after carving the pumpkin. Any suggestions before I uninstall and re-install?

UPDATE: After deleting the game and re-installing, I was able to collect the lollipop. That was my only glitch. This game was one of the best HOG's I have played.  
George51
[Avatar]
ok thanks coreuf I'll try it humm well I've tryed it and what I kneed is a rope to attach to the basket to get the pup out

jodie4160
[Avatar]
I am at the point to make the potion to wake the master. I have everything except the alcohol. When I use the hint button it takes me back to the mansion. There is nothing to do there. I hit the hint button again and it takes me outside of the mansion. What do I need to do? Help  
coreyf
[Avatar]
George51 wrote:ok thanks coreuf I'll try it humm well I've tryed it and what I kneed is a rope to attach to the basket to get the pup out

The rope was attached to the basket when I did it... not sure why you have to get a rope. Sorry I am baffled.  
George51
[Avatar]
to coreyf I've tryed to attach the basket but it will not work and I've tryed every thing but it won't work at all and I'm about to give up and delete it completely  
jasonlind1970
[Avatar]
I was bummed with this game, there was no poison to finish off the plants, I searched high and low, with no results, this was disappointing, I deleted it..  
George51
[Avatar]
how do I get rid of the snakes and get the 2 medialions from them and the fire too any help would be nice and why can't I get the basket attached to the metal steps so I can get the puppy out of the grave  
LRLane
[Avatar]
jodie4160 wrote:I am at the point to make the potion to wake the master. I have everything except the alcohol. When I use the hint button it takes me back to the mansion. There is nothing to do there. I hit the hint button again and it takes me outside of the mansion. What do I need to do? Help

The Alcohol is next to the box in the masters bedroom. The one where you get the powder and lever. I didn't get it when I was there, and now can't get back toi it. any help? I'm almost done and would hate to start over.  
maroma2002
[Avatar]
how did You all get into the bathroom ?? I can`tfind anything Help me please someone!AnyOne! I am realy stuck
Maroma2002  
scoobydeesac
[Avatar]
Go to the room at the back of the mansion stairs, that will take you to the bathroom  
scoobydeesac
[Avatar]
Is there something to do with the slug in the bath tub? there is only one in there now.  
scoobydeesac
[Avatar]
To get past the snakes, place the green prism on the alter between the two bottom mirrors. Adjust the remaining mirrors.  
scoobydeesac
[Avatar]
To kill the plant, get the poison from the fountain, with the carafe.  
scoobydeesac
[Avatar]
coreyf wrote:I am stuck at the mirrors and the snakes. I put the oil in the lighter, but I can't figure out what to do next... any suggestions?

Click on the side of the lighter to turn it on  
hotsexytrinigal
[Avatar]
i'm having trouble i have everything but the alcohol but i go to hint it tells me to go outside and go back in anyone have any suggestions please

maroma2002
[Avatar]
thanks for the tip but how to fix the keyhole I can`t see how to find any schrews  
diva3149
[Avatar]
Hello e1, helpppp,I am stuck like chuck. How do I pick up the coals? I've tried using the fir tongs and I can't get them,Can someone please help?  
Supermom303
[Avatar]
scoobydeesac wrote:To kill the plant, get the poison from the fountain, with the carafe.

So this is what I had to do, makes sense now. Thanks for the tip!  
lindatwin
[Avatar]
how do you get out of the final rooms in both exorcist 1/2 to complete the game  

Forum Index » Game Discussions
Go to:   

Sign up now for iWin's weekly newsletter and special promotions and receive a FREE game!

Submit

Thank You!

An email was sent to the address you provided. To redeem your free game, please follow the instructions provided in that email and start playing!

Enjoy!

The iWin Team

We protect your privacy. Review our privacy policy.

is Our games are guaranteed safe and free of viruses and malicious software. We have rigorous internal testing and we are members of the McAfee SECURE program, which ensures that our games are tested externally daily and approved. iWin.com is also Verisign Secured certified and an accredited business by the Better Business Bureau (BBB).

Click logos below for more information.