Life's too short...: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Life's too short...
Forum Index » Chatter Central
Susweka
[Avatar]
Life IS too short for many reasons. That is the idea that came to mind the other day as I was making a fresh pot of coffee, having just thrown out a reheated, 5 hr old half-full pot. So I decided that I'd ask you all just what you think life is too short for.

For me, life is too short for reheated coffee, sheets with thread counts lower than 450, short showers, and a few other things that will come to mind as soon as I post this.

Anyway~I'm sure we'd all like to hear what else ya got so off we go  

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Sat, 11 Aug 2012 14:16

Griddlebone
[Avatar]
Amen on the sheets with low thread counts!

Life's too short to hold a grudge against a loved one. OTOH, life's plenty long to get back at numbskulls, if you're eat right, exercise regularly and don't walk in front of buses.

Life's too short to ALWAYS eat right and exercise regularly. I'd still avoid the buses though.

Life's too short to rush outside in bare feet to get the bin to the curb before the trash guy comes. He'll be back next week. Chill.

And for a certain former volunteer moderator and a certain piano-playing engineer, life's too short to say no to love.  

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Fri, 17 Feb 2012 10:46

124ky
[Avatar]
lol i find lifes to short to be cleaning top to bottom ev day a home needs to be lived in and not look like a showroom

notjusthank
[Avatar]
Life is too short to argue about .... anything!
what can be more important than enjoying the company of the person you love.
besides, in the end .... I will be agreeing to do anything she wants.

Life is too short to be afraid of being embarrassed. tell that person how you feel, get up and show everybody you can't dance .... so good, just dance!

and life is too short to not keep in touch with your friends. sorry guys, i'll try harder to be here.

Hey Griddlebone, thanks for the kind words. you reminded me just how lucky we are. I'd like to tell our story to Iwin or the community, if a certain ex mod agrees.  
Griddlebone
[Avatar]
Aw, NJH, you're doing okay keeping in touch. "Okay" being defined as "Next time you're in SF we're having cake again, right?"  
Dinismurf
[Avatar]
Life's too short not to eat cake! (So of course you're on for this year in SF, Grid. If we keep the tradition up for a while, we should be able to work our way through their extensive range Anyone else in California up for the challenge...Susweka?)

And these days, it seems that my life is too short to spend much time playing computer games. (Unbelievable, I know, but why click your mouse, when you could be out clicking your heels as you swirl to salsa music?!)

As for 'telling our story to the community', I think pretty much everyone who matters/is interested already knows! When you're enthusiastic about something, it's hard for you not to blab to the world, Hank. (I still remember you buttonholing streetpeople on my first visit to SD to tell them 'We're in love!')  
musical63
[Avatar]
life is too short not too ogle good looking men including ones we wish wwe knew like david tennant ,david caruso , john barrowman,alan rickman
tim linecuem and brian wilson. GO SF GIANTS  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Wed, 21 Mar 2012 22:50

jake552
[Avatar]
life is short but if you live a great life you will be in heaven  
ShayeraHol
[Avatar]
Life is too short to worry about what others think of you. Life is too short to live in worry and fear. Life is too short not to follow your dreams and make them come true. Life is too short not to enjoy the simple things like your family, pets, movies, music and...VIDEO GAMES.  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sat, 11 Aug 2012 14:17

Forum Index » Chatter Central
Go to: