Spooky Mall: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Spooky Mall
Forum Index » Game Discussions
iwinwatchdog
[Avatar]
When do ghosts come out to shop? Midnight! And that's when your shift begins when you play Spooky Mall! Manage five stores packed with the goods ghosts love in this ghoulishly fun time management game.

Category: Time Management
Release Date: 3/2/2012

Having Problems with this game? Please visit our Support Center

DavinaM11
[Avatar]
I can't make the milkshakes in Spooky Mall. Click on the milk and the pineapple and back on the milkshake machine, but nothing happens. thanks.  
gelflin
[Avatar]
you need to click on the ice cream as well  
aurabot
[Avatar]
Clowns are so creepy!!!  
ikirillpr30
[Avatar]
Great game!  
PS150
[Avatar]
Can anyone give me help in getting past Spooky Mall level 9 Cafe. I have tried several diffeent ways and keep coming up $5-$700 short of passing.  
Griddlebone
[Avatar]
I don't have a Cafe available. I have the Delicatessen, Fish Market, Grocery Store, Butcher's Market, and Bakery, each with 20 levels. There is a Cafe graphic back in the corner, but it isn't clickable. Do you have a deluxe or collector's edition? I couldn't find one available anywhere.

In general, if you can't get a gold star on a level, you can do one of two things (or both). Replay past levels until you have enough money to buy ALL of the available upgrades, or take the bronze or silver start and move on to higher levels and get the upgrades they offer, and then come back to get your gold star. This game lets you replay levels and really buff up you bank balance, and sometimes what a tricky level needs is an upgrade that's not available until later in the game.  

Forum Index » Game Discussions
Go to: