Sea Legends: Phantasmal Light: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Sea Legends: Phantasmal Light
Forum Index » Game Discussions
mellemel@ff
[Avatar]
After their yacht is sunk by a fierce storm, Jane and Mike become separated in Sea Legends: Phantasmal Light. Jane awakes on a mysterious island, but must now figure out what happened. Help her reunite with Mike before it's too late! Explore amazing hidden object scenes and solve tricky puzzles as you uncover a terrifying truth on the island.

Category: Adventure, Hidden Object
Release Date: 4/29/2012

Having Problems with this game? Please visit our Support Center  
catlourose
[Avatar]
Hopeing you can help,,, Im playing Sea Legends Phantasmal Light,, Im stuck with a brush, knife, jewel, I have all the way back to start to find out what iam missing,, My goals are to find all the letters and open light house door. I need at least a hint of what im missing here. Thanking You In Advance
Cathy Rose  
pfsbartz
[Avatar]
I am playing Sea Legends: Phantasmal Light and I am stuck on trying to find the charcole to decifer a message on the boat. All of my hints say "there is nothing to do here" and I can't get any where. I have matches, wick, dice, a knob, empty gun powder sack in my inventory but nothing work on any of the items that have a light. Can anyone help?  

Forum Index » Game Discussions
Go to: