Do you know of any games that have recipes in them?: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Do you know of any games that have recipes in them?
Forum Index » Chatter Central
geren2009
[Avatar]
what games give recipes? I would like to try and bake some stuff from some of the games

Great topic! I moved this over to Chatter Central and changed the title to clarify what you were asking.  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Fri, 27 Apr 2012 20:19

ShayeraHol
[Avatar]
2 Tasty, 2 Tasty Too, Go Go Gourmet: Chef Of The Year, Go Go Gourmet, Cooking Academy, Cooking Academy 2.  
Griddlebone
[Avatar]
Believe it or not, there is a recipe in Gardenscapes. It's on one of the newspapers. I copied it out and it sounds like a kind of macaroon cookie. I'm going to try making the cookies and I'll let you know what they are like. Here is the recipe. Either they didn't give an oven temp or I didn't write it down. I found a very similar macaroon recipe online and it used 350º F (175º C) so that's what I'll use.

1 c flour
5 c coconut
1/4 tsp salt
1 can sweetened condensed milk
2 tsp vanilla extract

Mix and shape into balls. Bake 13 minutes.  
ShayeraHol
[Avatar]
Thanks, Griddlebone, I've had the game since it came out, and I never noticed it.  
geren2009
[Avatar]
thank, Ladies, I am going to rty some of the games and get back with what recipes sound good  
par57
[Avatar]
Chocolatier has recipies and 4 different games with recipies. With Choclatier: Decadence by Design, you earn places in the book to
make your own candy recipies. HIghtly recommmended. Must be a good business person, money is tricky. Most fun! One can try it
over and over again, even if you win. There's no time limit!
par57  
yarmouthherring
[Avatar]
Jessica's Cupcake Cafe has lovely cupcake recipes!  
Griddlebone
[Avatar]
There's a recipe for Very Cherry Light & Airy Chocolate Chip Macaroons in Delicious: Emily's Childhood Memories.  

Forum Index » Chatter Central
Go to: