if you could have the job of your dreams what would it be: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

if you could have the job of your dreams what would it be
Forum Index » Chatter Central
musical63
[Avatar]
my dream job would be to be a cast member on dr who that would be cool  
ShayeraHol
[Avatar]
Good answer!

I love what I'm doing now (I'm a gothic fiction author), but it would be fun to be a makeup artist for some really creative photo shoots. I'd also like to do makeovers for recovering cancer patients, to help them regain their self esteem. So many women that I've loved have been though it, and they just seem to give up on feeling good about themselves. I know that its an odd answer.  
Jiaka
[Avatar]
If a had a dream job it would be a detective  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Tue, 14 Aug 2012 10:35

PastorBill
[Avatar]
Real Christian ministry is not just a job but a way of life. I am a part-time minister and much of my ministry is through the interent.

I would like to be a traveling Evangelist with my wife.
Before I go further let me say real Christian ministry is not just a job but a life-style, a way of life. I am a part-time minister I do not get to preach behind a pulpit often. Much of my ministry is on the internet.

Now more about my dream job/ministry:
I would like to be a traveling Evangelist with my wife, including preaching in third world countries without being reimbursed for my travelling expenses. Of course to do that I would have to either have a tremendously high-paying part-time job or be so wealthy that I could live off of the interest and donate my time, efforts and some of that money to help those whom would be lministered to by us.

Alas, the key word in this forum is "dream" !  
selenabambina
[Avatar]
I would love to be an astronaut. Not many people get a chance to see the world from space.  

Forum Index » Chatter Central
Go to: