The Big Bang Theory - TV show: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

The Big Bang Theory - TV show
Forum Index » Chatter Central
musical63
[Avatar]
Who here has seen this cute quirky show and what do you think of it. Started to watch it just waiting for something else to start on channel 2 or fox and it was
like a breath of fresh air. Love sheldon and leonard; they are a riot, I find penny very sweet; you know she used to play billie on charmed. If you havent yet seen this show watch a couple  

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Wed, 30 Jan 2013 15:05

Shurbert3
[Avatar]
My daughter told me about the show & I checked it out. I've been hooked ever since LOL I think it's hysterical, as you said a breath of fresh air. I'm so tired of all these reality shows!  
fizzbizz
[Avatar]
My daughter got me on the show love sheldon he is a riot!!!  
Susweka
[Avatar]
LOVE THIS SHOW

Probably the best show on TV The characters are both over th top & realistic @ th same time. Can be seen about 30 times a week, FOX & TNT

If by some chance you haven't seen it give it a chance

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~BAZINGA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Wed, 13 Jun 2012 08:15

fizzbizz
[Avatar]
Sorry I was trying to put Suswekes Quote up!!OOPS.She is right it's a great show!!Sheldon Has a great quote to I love BAZINGA!!!!  
awfulagnes
[Avatar]
Been watching this show for several years and have all 5 series on dvd my eldest is just like Sheldon, he even comments that he has just had "Sheldon moment" its really cute as he is 17 years old and has Aspergers Syndrome  
Dane-Ezibeaux
[Avatar]
awfulagnes wrote:Been watching this show for several years and have all 5 series on dvd my eldest is just like Sheldon, he even comments that he has just had "Sheldon moment" its really cute as he is 17 years old and has Aspergers Syndrome

I know the feeling... I myself have "Penny moments" from time to time . Though for several years if someone comes to work not feeling their best. We all sing Soft Kitty to them and it seems to help .  

Forum Index » Chatter Central
Go to: