Campgrounds: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Campgrounds
Forum Index » Game Discussions
iwinwatchdog
[Avatar]
Adventure awaits in Campgrounds as you grow a prosperous company with Addie as your partner. You will develop campsites in astonishing locations and choose the path your business follows. Do you seek fortune? Do you strive to be green? Or can you find a balance? Uncover secret campsites by piecing together scattered treasure maps. Follow the clues left behind by an ancient civilization and unearth a hidden artifact. Do you and Addie have what it takes to become the next Campground Developer of the Year?

Category: Time Management Game
Release Date: 6/26/2012

Having Problems with this game? Please visit our Support Center  

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Fri, 6 May 2016 10:23

musical63
[Avatar]
this is a great game  
Chami98
[Avatar]
This is a fun game but I'm now at level 53 and I can't seem to reach the goals of 200 Happiness and 160 Enviroment. I can get one but not the other lol. I've tried many combo's. 3 tents or any house with a garden, then 2 activity buildings. After I get enough resources I get rid of the buildings that give you materials and seeds but I just can't seem to get the right combo. Any suggestions would be great! And if in the mean time I figure it out I'll post it here. lol. Thanks and have fun!

Eited to Add: I should have googled it first before posting here but oh well. lol. I did google and found someone who said in the top 3 rows put all Villas, first two with gardens. Bottom 3 with 2 Villas with gardens. The last spot put a pool. The two eco spots put the trees. Also do not shoot the animals! Scare them away. Then host an event and you're good.
I tried this and it works! Here is how I did it.
I cleared and scared the animals first. Then in the first upper spot I built a Villa, no need to upgrade as you'll be fine. You can put a garden on the first while you are building the second villa in the second upper spot. Added a Garden. Then in the last upper spot I built another Villa. No need to put a garden here later. Now on the bottom row in the second spot I built a Villa and in the third spot I demolished the prebuilt Villa. Then I made sure to get enough supplies to build 1 more Villa and a Pool. After I did that I demolished the factory and built a villa in that spot. Now at the point I just had the last bottom spot open and the two eco spots to do. So I built a garden center in the last spot. Made enough seeds to put the Fruit Trees in the 2 eco spots and garden the bottom 2 Villa's. After that I demolished the garden center. Built a pool and hosted an event and BOOM! Level Complete! Yay! lol. OH I also did dig the two extra spots for the map we're trying to build.
Hopes this helps!  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Tue, 3 Jul 2012 22:34

morganlafey
[Avatar]
Thanks for the hints, I got stuck on 53 too!  
stormy171
[Avatar]
lol...53 must be really hard cause I've been stuck on it for about 3 weeks now.  
snavenasus
[Avatar]
Been loving this game but I'm stuck on level 33. It says to build one of every building - 10 but there are only 9 available spaces not counting the one with the base camp. Anyone out there that can help me please  

Forum Index » Game Discussions
Go to: