Which game/games are you playing now?: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Which game/games are you playing now?
Forum Index » Chatter Central
Janelle61
[Avatar]
I replay Wandering Willows,The Island: Castaway,Settlement Colossus,Great Adventures: Xmas Edition,Mystery In London and Mystery Legends: Sleepy Hollow, plus Heart's Medicine-Season One and the Delicious-Emily's series of games so often that I have lost count how many times that I have played them!

Just recently I bought 3+4 of Virtual Villagers..... and My Tribe,and I am now playing 2 tribes on My Tribe[just finished one island and was able to move-you keep your accomplishments,cool],plus VV3: Secret City and VV4:Tree Of Life,so I have to go check on my peeps.

As an AVID Original Sims addict.I was hoping these games would be similar but they are not, since unlike the Simmies,these peeps have absolutely no personality at all and they do not even interact with each other or even with their kids. The Sims were like alive with their AI which no other game that I know of has little people that act on their own like them,[surprising you by their independent actions/reactions],and you really felt like a god,LOL!

ETA Yesterday I just discovered Bookworm Adventures where you must solve 3 storybooks and I am so hooked that I didn't even check in on my Virtual Villager and My Tribe peeps at all,LOL!  

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at Wed, 24 Oct 2012 04:58

ShayeraHol
[Avatar]
At the moment, I'm replaying Plants Vs. Zombies, Fashion Forward, the Stand O Food series, Fashion Dash, and Jane's Hotel Mania. Recently bought World Mosaics 3, and I'm loving it.  
Janelle61
[Avatar]
ShayeraHol wrote:At the moment, I'm replaying Plants Vs. Zombies, Fashion Forward, the Stand O Food series, Fashion Dash, and Jane's Hotel Mania. Recently bought World Mosaics 3, and I'm loving it.

Hi ShayeraHol,
I am pretty new to the Time Management genre,but the Delicious-Emily series hooked me.I also totally love Hearts Medicine: Season One. I will have to check out those you mentioned. Thanks for replying.

Griddlebone
[Avatar]
I'm also playing Plants vs Zombies (great game), and otherwise I'm pretty busy at work so it's a lot of replaying of JQ 3 and Heritage. I'm also playing Peggle, trying to get various boards 100% cleared in both Peggle games and Ace level in Peggle Nights.

I just started Final Cut: Death on the Silver Screen but I don't know if I'll have enough time to keep focused on it.  
ShayeraHol
[Avatar]
The Delicious games are great! I had the Christmas edition, before I had to reformat, and I lost it (it was free from a site). I'll have to try Peggle. A lot of people have recommended it to me.

Have you tried Hospital Hustle? The patients act like REAL patients, always complaining. lol

Faerie Solitaire is really fun. I'm waiting for the sequel.  
Janelle61
[Avatar]
My Delicious-Emily's Double Pack with Taste Of Fame and Holiday Season,and DE:Childhood Memories are my favorite Emily time management games. I haven't tried the Hospital Hustle game yet.

I'm not able to play games where you must use the arrow buttons or be extremely fast clicker.  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Fri, 26 Oct 2012 08:14

angie6576
[Avatar]
i cannot stop playing hearts medicine! it's so addicting! but, it gets harder!  
ShayeraHol
[Avatar]
@Angie and Janelle: Thanks so much for the suggestion of Heart's Medicine! I fell in love with it and bought the game. I've been playing for the last couple of hours! xxoo  
George51
[Avatar]
I've been playing the Veil of Mystery the Seven little Gnomes but I've run in to a snag on the game  
kikilamb
[Avatar]
Hearts Medicine is the best; where's season 2!!!!!!  
phatkhat1
[Avatar]
Sparkle 2  
ShayeraHol
[Avatar]
kikilamb wrote:Hearts Medicine is the best; where's season 2!!!!!!

I agree! I would love a sequel.  

Forum Index » Chatter Central
Go to: