Jennifer Wolf and the Mayan Relics: iWin Forums

Reset My User Details

Enter the e-mail address associated with your iWin account, and we will email your username and a link to set a new password.

•  

Set A New Password

Enter the new password for your account.

•  

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Jennifer Wolf and the Mayan Relics
Forum Index » Game Discussions
iWinConcierge
[Avatar]
Jennifer Wolf leaves San Francisco to join her father on the archaeological dig he is leading in Mexico.When she arrives on site, she can't find any trace of him and all his belongings have been ransacked.
Prior to his disappearance, he managed to hide a certain manuscript - a book, dating from the 16th century, telling of the last sacred Mayan calendar which had been broken up into five separate fragments and entrusted to selected guardians to ensure its protection.
It is your chance to discover the secrets of the precious Mayan relics in an adventure simply filled with twists and turns!

Category: Hidden Object/Adventure
Release Date: 12/04/12

Having Problems with this game? Please visit our Support Center

* Please note that all release dates are tentative and subject to change.  
rrezrunner8
[Avatar]
Is there a walk-through for this game? I can't find the last eye and the hint button is not helping. Thank you  
rrezrunner8
[Avatar]
I think this would have been a fun game and I really enjoy playing the hog games but this is just to frustrating. I am in the mall at mt. Rushmore and I cannot find the last eye so I can continue the game. At this point I wouldn't buy it. But may try again later and hopefully somebody can help. Thanks.

crystalameri
[Avatar]
I don't know which eyes you have found, and which ones you haven't, so it is kinda hard to tell you where to find the last one. I'll make a couple suggestions. First, this scene slightly scrolls. Make sure you scroll to reveal the far right side. There are items hidden there. Also, one eye that may be missed is in the widest white part of the sidewalk in the center of the scene. I hope this helps.  
dianne58
[Avatar]
how do you get through the stage where you get the tireds and things and then they want to know your fathers name and all that

kat69beach
[Avatar]
how do you get passed the tires *** edited for language ***

Post edited for language. Please read the Code of Conduct and Forum Guidelines for more information on posting to the iWin Forums. Thank you, iWinModTeam.  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Wed, 27 Nov 2013 06:18

Forum Index » Game Discussions
Go to:   

Sign up now for iWin's weekly newsletter and special promotions and receive a FREE game!

Submit

Thank You!

An email was sent to the address you provided. To redeem your free game, please follow the instructions provided in that email and start playing!

Enjoy!

The iWin Team

We protect your privacy. Review our privacy policy.

is Our games are guaranteed safe and free of viruses and malicious software. We have rigorous internal testing and we are members of the McAfee SECURE program, which ensures that our games are tested externally daily and approved. iWin.com is also Verisign Secured certified and an accredited business by the Better Business Bureau (BBB).

Click logos below for more information.