Golden Trails 3: The Guardian's Creed: iWin Forums

Reset My User Details

Enter the e-mail address associated with your iWin account, and we will email your username and a link to set a new password.

•  

Set A New Password

Enter the new password for your account.

•  

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Golden Trails 3: The Guardian's Creed
Forum Index » Game Discussions
iWinConcierge
[Avatar]
Golden Trails 3: The Guardian’s Creed, a mix of hidden object and puzzle game, continues the popular Golden Trails series. Intriguing storyline, awe-inspiring mysteries of the Templars, and tons of challenging puzzles await. Are you ready to find out the secrets of the Templar Order? The events take place in France at the end of the 18th century. Golden Trails 3: The Guardian’s Creed opens as Jacques is knocked out by a stranger in a Parisian street. When he regains consciousness in a tavern, he finds a strange seal on his shoulder. Where does it come from? Who did it? Why? Join Jacques in his daring and full of dangers adventure as he tries to solve the mysteries of the seal. Scour numerous locations, travel Europe from Paris to Vatican, explore ancient writings of the monks, and solve tricky puzzles in search of the truth. Help Jacques revive the Order of the Templars and guard its beliefs as you locate hidden items and solve ancient riddles. Track the treasure and solve the riddles of the past in Golden Trails 3: The Guardian’s Creed!

Features:
-Travel around Europe to solve the riddles of the Templar Order!
-Five captivating episodes with more than 30 locations to explore!
-Engaging mini-games and inventory-based puzzles!
-Adventure and Unlimited game modes!
-Beautiful hand-drawn graphics!

This game is available in both Premium and Standard Editions!

Category: Hidden Object
Premium Edition Release Date: 12/05/12
Standard Edition Release Date: 12/29/12

Having Problems with this game? Please visit our Support Center

* Please note that all release dates are tentative and subject to change.  

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at Fri, 7 Dec 2012 14:57

rrezrunner8
[Avatar]
Enjoyed the game a lot, hints were helpful and didn't have to spend a lot of time switching from scene to scene to find objects. Will probably try tthe premium edition.  
spursok
[Avatar]
How to get through door of mansion? The part w/ the squirel & snow. Can't find a way to get into the light to get key for door. Please help!!!

sugarwraps
[Avatar]
use the ruler to break the light and get the key

Slsobolik
[Avatar]
I am stuck trying to get the gold cufflink.I am in the Leroy House.None of my 4 inventory tools will work to let me work in the broken flower pot.What now??  
xylena3
[Avatar]
Gold cufflink - use the broom to sweep inside the pile of garbage.  
cjgager
[Avatar]
anyone know where the last 2 fleur-di-leis are? there are 148 in the main game - but you need 150 to get to the gold room in unlimited play. can't find them and therefore can't get my final trophy.  
Griddlebone
[Avatar]
Are you playing the standard or premium edition? There are some differences, although not in the fleur-de-lis (iirc).

The fleur-de-lis are not in a fixed position in the scenes, although there are a limited number of places they'll be placed.

In order to get 150 you're going to have to earn fleur-de-lis in the shooting galleries. That can be tough; I don't remember if it's this game or the one before it where I needed to save my game and try for 30 fleur-de-lis in each gallery - if I didn't make it, I went back and restored my saved game and tried again.

You need to get the fleur-de-lis in one pass through the game, if I remember correctly. All this fuzziness in my memory suggests I need to go back and replay the game!

If you need help saving and restoring the game, I'll put together some instructions.  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mon, 17 Feb 2014 09:30

lmm7129
[Avatar]
I am in the Mansion Summerhouse and cannot find out how to cut the pouch and what treat the bullfinch needs to eat.

Also at the Leroy House front door at the flowerbed where is has been dug, what do I need to do at that site and the squirrel do I need to feed him a nut, but where is the nut ?

Can anyone help me, Please? I have enjoyed playing the game,  
lmm7129
[Avatar]
I am still in need of answers to my questions in my previous post above this post. Please!!!!! I want to finish this game. HELP!!  
Griddlebone
[Avatar]
To prevent spoilers, I have hidden some key points of my notes in white type. You can see them by selecting the text with your mouse.
lmm7129 wrote:I am in the Mansion Summerhouse and cannot find out how to cut the pouch and what treat the bullfinch needs to eat.

Also at the Leroy House front door at the flowerbed where is has been dug, what do I need to do at that site and the squirrel do I need to feed him a nut, but where is the nut ?

At the Front Door to LeRoy House you collect a bunch of berries during your first visit there in the winter episode; they're on the right hand side of the screen below the level of the window. That is what the bullfinch at the Summerhouse wants.

You will need to come back to the Summerhouse later for the pouch. To cut it, use a knife that you'll find in Giselle's room. You had a knife earlier that you found in the Garret but that was used in the Office to get a book (I think by slashing open a chair cushion). The knife in Giselle's room is pretty much in the lower center of the screen. Also in Giselle's room, near the flowers by the window, you will get a nut. Guess who wants that nut?

Other things that go on at the front door to LeRoy House: you said you've dug the garden. Did you find a jewelry box? Do you have the amber from the Workshop? Those go together and there is a puzzle to solve.

I hope that gets you unstuck and on your way!  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mon, 24 Mar 2014 22:20

lmm7129
[Avatar]
At the Mansion 3 I did not find a jewelry box. The caption when you point to that area of dirt it says "Hmm....The bushes are flat in just this spot and the soil is soft. Someone has dug here." The area is the size of a fat cucumber.

How do I get to Giselle's room or do I need to finish doing all the tasks at the Mansion 3 rooms first?

Thank you for all your help!!  
lmm7129
[Avatar]
I still need someone to help with the above questions (lmm7129) so that I may finish this game. I love the game except I am now stuck. Thank you!  

Forum Index » Game Discussions
Go to:   

Sign up now for iWin's weekly newsletter and special promotions and receive a FREE game!

Submit

Thank You!

An email was sent to the address you provided. To redeem your free game, please follow the instructions provided in that email and start playing!

Enjoy!

The iWin Team

We protect your privacy. Review our privacy policy.

is Our games are guaranteed safe and free of viruses and malicious software. We have rigorous internal testing and we are members of the McAfee SECURE program, which ensures that our games are tested externally daily and approved. iWin.com is also Verisign Secured certified and an accredited business by the Better Business Bureau (BBB).

Click logos below for more information.