The spirit of giving: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

The spirit of giving
Forum Index » Chatter Central
Susweka
[Avatar]
To remind us all of a part of the Christmas celebration that often gets overlooked.

Last night I attended an annual TOY DRIVE PARTY hosted by some friends. It was wonderful to see how many people came by to share great food, an open bar & wish each other Happy Holidays. Yet, best thing of all was how many toys & gift cards were donated. Thousands, literally, of all types, for all ages of kids who might not even have a gift otherwise. I brought 5 artsy~f*rtsy items because I'm that kinda person & encouraging budding artists is very important, as far as I'm concerned

There are many places where one can donate a new, unwrapped toy. Some fast food places have drop-off sites & I think the U.S. MARINES CORPS still has TOYS FOR TOTS. Local charities & of course, churches as well as The SALVATION ARMY all need what we, who are more fortunate, can give. Just think of what a teddybear would mean to a child who lost everything in the devastating Superstorm Sandy, or who was homeless through no fault of their own.

This has been a terrible year for so many let's do what we can to help make a child's Christmas a little merrier

& btw HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE  

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at Fri, 22 Jul 2016 05:45

Forum Index » Chatter Central
Go to: