The Witch's Green Amulet: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

The Witch's Green Amulet
Forum Index » Game Discussions
iWinConcierge
[Avatar]
On her way home Jessica finds a fortune teller tent and purchases a beautiful, glowing green medallion. As soon as she shows it to her husband Robert, the magic of the Amulet explodes and steals her husband soul, living him lifeless. Jessica pledges to help Robert and mysteriously wakes up in a new, magical world where she soon realizes the witch has collected many victims. In this lost, magical world she embarks on a journey to free her husband and all the other victims of the cruel witch with the help of lost souls, ghosts and mysterious statues who offer their help hoping to be set free. Guide Jessica in her journey through magic locations by building magical artifacts and finding many hidden objects in beautiful locations as well as solving intriguing mini games and puzzles.

Features:
-Amazing rich graphics
-Delightful mini-games
-Engrossing storyline

Category: Hidden Object
Release Date: 01/07/13

Having Problems with this game? Please visit our Support Center

* Please note that all release dates are tentative and subject to change.  
George51
[Avatar]
I'm enjoying this game so far but now I'm stuck has any body gotten the butter made and gotten the bush out of the way? please help me out  
joanietreb
[Avatar]
Didn't your mother ever tell you to make butter from cream, you use the frog?  
George51
[Avatar]
to joanietreb that is a good one that is my mothers nick name lol  
George51
[Avatar]
how do I get the branch of the bush out of the way so that I can get on with the game  
daphnehodges
[Avatar]
stuck where do you find all the ingrediants at cannot find the vemon and pomegranet  
George51
[Avatar]
to daphnehodges: I haven't made that far have you figured out how to get the bush out of the way because that is where I'm stuck at  
joanietreb
[Avatar]
George, if that is the bush in front of the gate, you will go other places to create the sickel. Regards to your mom Butter.  
George51
[Avatar]
to joanietreb thanks but I finished the game and it was fun but it won't let me play tit again tho  
herc69
[Avatar]
I am in the abandoned room, and can't do anything or find any more items. Made the butter and all, but can't move the bookcase, slice the chair, or lift the tile. Did I miss something?  
herc69
[Avatar]
OOPS! Just got out of the room. Spoke too soon, I guess.  
roses2407
[Avatar]
Im in the part with the alter and the portal. but i don't know what to do with the treasure chest.
HELP PLEASE!!!!!  
TiersaK
[Avatar]
Hello, I am stuck on the potion part, I cannot find the venom, some help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.  

Forum Index » Game Discussions
Go to: