Which sci-fi character/race would you be?: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Which sci-fi character/race would you be?
Forum Index » Chatter Central
Dinismurf
[Avatar]
We already know that Zombing is a Ferengi disguised as a human, but what about the rest of you?

I'm quite Vulcan, but too tricksy to be one for ever. So I would have to be a Naarn (lizard people, Babylon 5): ethical, but holding onto a grudge forever if treated unfairly.  
uglygerbl
[Avatar]
Probably a Centauri - but more of a Vir Centauri than a Londo Centauri, if ya know what I mean.

007ofnine
[Avatar]
I'm half-Vulcan, raised on Earth. I see the foibles of Humans as amusing.

kblue56
[Avatar]
I'm an Ewok, cute and cuddly  
Paradoxis
[Avatar]
Wookie. Big and hairy.  
yorkies16
[Avatar]
something freaky like an andorian or a xindi lizard heehee.  
Dinismurf
[Avatar]
yorkies16 wrote:something freaky like an andorian or a xindi lizard heehee.

Andorians aren't freaky - the wibbly antennae are cute & expressive and they make the pinkskins look red & sweaty.  
DexGypMom
[Avatar]

I am a part Romulan, Klingon on my father's side and Betazoid, Vulcan, & human on my mother's side. I look quite frightening in person but once you get to know me.....

~MaryBeth

justhank
[Avatar]
i am more the "V" (V for vendetta) type persona ..... or Maximus (the happy roman ... "Gladiator"... LOL). or maybe "Q" from the Q galaxy......or ....
justhank (from the IWIN universe).  
goofyduck1
[Avatar]
I don't know if Howard the Duck is a sci-fi character but that's the one I'm quackers about LOL  
Dinismurf
[Avatar]
justhank wrote:i am more the "V" (V for vendetta) type persona ..... or Maximus (the happy roman ... "Gladiator"... LOL). or maybe "Q" from the Q galaxy......or ....

Thought you'd be more of a nubian(?) slave trader - you know, the ones with all those green-skinned dancing girls that Captain Kirk swooning.  
Dinismurf
[Avatar]
DexGypMom wrote:
I am a part Romulan, Klingon on my father's side and Betazoid, Vulcan, & human on my mother's side.

That is a force to be reckoned with: devious, warlike, psychic & relentlessly logical. No wonder no-one can get anything past you on the forum.  
sophidia
[Avatar]
I have a soft spot for all the caracters looking for humanity and love like Data the android with his red kitty
7 of nine borg trying to get loose from the collective and her contact with that little girl
the virtual doctor who downloads al kind of programs (opera and singing) to be more human.
Today I think I would be one of those caracters not for their quest for love
but because they easily can be repaired.

fdkjnhfgtr
[Avatar]
i hav no idea wat u r all talkin bout

Zombing
[Avatar]
Yes DS... go to be a Ferengi for me because they're the only race who abghor violence, are pretty cunning, generally enjoy life and most of all insist that all their females walk around completely buck-naked!

And I reckon the MODERATORS, DS, Dex and GoofyD should all be BORG DRONES...... always appearing when you least expect it and announcing 'Resistance is Futile' and then assimilating your postings!!! Even Goofy and DS look the same!!!! Spooky or what???  
candipink
[Avatar]
Tiny Clanger!  
007ofnine
[Avatar]
DexGypMom wrote:
I am a part Romulan, Klingon on my father's side and Betazoid, Vulcan, & human on my mother's side. I look quite frightening in person but once you get to know me.....

~MaryBeth

Should I ask how Gramma and Grampa got together? Seeing as how Klingons and Romulans are not too fond of each other.....
I've got the sneaking suspicion it's the same way you got Scots-Irish back in the 18th century.... let's just say it's a felony nowadays.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sat, 25 Jul 2009 17:06

007ofnine
[Avatar]
Dinismurf wrote:
justhank wrote:i am more the "V" (V for vendetta) type persona ..... or Maximus (the happy roman ... "Gladiator"... LOL). or maybe "Q" from the Q galaxy......or ....

Thought you'd be more of a nubian(?) slave trader - you know, the ones with all those green-skinned dancing girls that Captain Kirk swooning.

Orion. And it turns out the women rule the planet cos they have all the men wrapped around their little fingers. (revealed in Enterprise).

007ofnine
[Avatar]
Zombing wrote:Yes DS... go to be a Ferengi for me because they're the only race who abghor violence, are pretty cunning, generally enjoy life and most of all insist that all their females walk around completely buck-naked!

lol you do NOT wanna see me buck-naked! You'd never be the same again!

justhank
[Avatar]
well Dinismurf, if you had green skin, ok..... even if you don't, i'd be happily wrapped around your finger .... where ever it's been.  
Dinismurf
[Avatar]
justhank wrote:well Dinismurf, if you had green skin, ok..... even if you don't, i'd be happily wrapped around your finger .... where ever it's been.

Aw, shucks.

My little finger and all the rest of me is busy in England at the moment, but I'll bear that in mind when I am back and have more leisure. Would green nail varnish make up for the lack of green skin?  
yoekie2346
[Avatar]
I would defenitly be godzilla! So, it would be hard to take me down! HE HE!  
Paradoxis
[Avatar]
I AM BORG
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Tue, 4 Aug 2009 01:29

sammycolors
[Avatar]
im a fimilar i can be human and an animal and i know a lot about culcure P.S. if u dont know what a fimilar is than *** edited for language *** and have no passion about Aveyond:The Lost Orb
Don't be rude! Calling people names is not acceptable; please read the Topics & Guidelines at this link for more information on posting to the Chatter Central Forum. Thank you. Dee, volunteer moderator  

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Wed, 10 Aug 2011 13:21

Forum Index » Chatter Central
Go to: