Alchemy Mysteries: iWin Forums

Reset My User Details

Enter the e-mail address associated with your iWin account, and we will email your username and a link to set a new password.

•  

Set A New Password

Enter the new password for your account.

•  

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Alchemy Mysteries
Forum Index » Game Discussions
iWinConcierge
[Avatar]
Your journey as Eva will take you throughout Prague, as you’ll explore an antique shop full of mysterious books and artifacts, an ancient cemetery with creepy crypts, an alchemy lab and modern café, among other locations. The story will become more complex as you go, as Eva finds that she has ties to the Holy Roman Emperor and a band of black magicians that are working to creating a golem to destroy the entire world.

Features:
-Journey through the mysterious world of old Prague
-Discover alchemy itmes and uncover secrets
-Solve challenging puzzles

Category: Hidden Object/Puzzle/Adventure
Release Date: 10/22/13

Having Problems with this game? Please visit our Support Center

* Please note that all release dates are tentative and subject to change.  
George551
[Avatar]
how do I get the page out of the book I've used the hint and it says to use them on the book and I've tryed but no go on it what am I doing wrong please help me out  
AMBohls
[Avatar]
How do you open the dresser drawers?  
mylees
[Avatar]
Ssme question seems the game is not working right the dresser drawer will not open  
George551
[Avatar]
to mylees ,and AMBohls it is the handles twist them twice on the second and three on the third one too and from their good luck  
priskinkade
[Avatar]
Turn top handle 1x skip middle turn bottom one 3x  
priskinkade
[Avatar]
I can't cut the page in book. Anyone have solution?  
George551
[Avatar]
to priskinade cut the thred  
mylees
[Avatar]
How does that thing work in the cemetary with the symbols, I can get the one that looks like a W and then a couple more come up but when I try to click on them they disappear. I found the figures that seem to match but can't figure it out  
priskinkade
[Avatar]
Thanks George 551

mylees- just follow the trail using the magic lamp in each scene and when you come to the crypt the last one opens a door  
Cheryl48@ff
[Avatar]
To Mylees and AMBohls, I know you have already gotten past the dresser drawers, but the answer was in the journal; so maybe further in the game answers will also be in the journal. I haven't gotten very far yet, I just downloaded. It seems like a great game so far.  

Forum Index » Game Discussions
Go to:   

Sign up now for iWin's weekly newsletter and special promotions and receive a FREE game!

Submit

Thank You!

An email was sent to the address you provided. To redeem your free game, please follow the instructions provided in that email and start playing!

Enjoy!

The iWin Team

We protect your privacy. Review our privacy policy.

is Our games are guaranteed safe and free of viruses and malicious software. We have rigorous internal testing and we are members of the McAfee SECURE program, which ensures that our games are tested externally daily and approved. iWin.com is also Verisign Secured certified and an accredited business by the Better Business Bureau (BBB).

Click logos below for more information.