Adelantado Trilogy Book 3: iWin Forums

Reset My User Details

Enter the e-mail address associated with your iWin account, and we will email your username and a link to set a new password.

•  

Set A New Password

Enter the new password for your account.

•  

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Adelantado Trilogy Book 3
Forum Index » Game Discussions
iWinConcierge
[Avatar]
The sequel begins directly after the conclusion of the previous chapter. Don Diego finds himself on top of a high cliff where he comes across a stone that tells the story of ancient and mysterious lands and their beautiful but dangerous inhabitants. Despite the risks that lay ahead, the brave explorer must push forward and complete his quest to find the lost expedition.

On his way to a massive volcano visible from afar our brave hero will be accompanied by his fellow crew members. Together they will build forts, discover ancient ruins and never-before-seen creatures of the forest, defend against the Neanderthals and help the locals.

Features:
-Brand new story about the noble Adelantado
-10 challenging levels
-Improved graphics
-Mesmerizing locations and quests

Category: Time Management
Release Date: 12/20/13

Having Problems with this game? Please visit our Support Center

* Please note that all release dates are tentative and subject to change.  
DeeDaniels
[Avatar]
Has anyone found all of the hidden secrets in level 3? I can't find the 14th secret.  
cp2412
[Avatar]
Sorry having exactly the same problem. I've searched the internet and it seems no one has found the 14th secret. There are a few other levels where I can't find all the secrets and by the end I gave up looking for them because i couldn't to finish in expert time if I searched for all the secrets.  
snavenasus
[Avatar]
I'm stuck on level 3. Have taken all the 'lifts' to the cave at the top but am stuck. I have pressed all 3 levers numerous times but nothing seems to happen and can't see what to do next in order to advance through this cave and so move on. I have decended again and nothing seems to have changed at ground level. Please can someone tell me what to do.  
cp2412
[Avatar]
snaveasus - If it's the 2nd cave you mean, did you collect the secret from the skeleton on the way up, this secret tells you how to set the levers?  
snavenasus
[Avatar]
dont' remember seeing a skeleton. will have to go have another look  
bgmack13
[Avatar]
I'm stuck on level 8. Can't find the agave leaves, can't find the next oratory level, can'expand the territory. Any suggestions  
chriswhite1
[Avatar]
Upgrade the Watchtower, should reveal a spot for another one. After you build and upgrade that one you have to build a lot of bridges, which will lead you to those leaves.  

Forum Index » Game Discussions
Go to:   

Sign up now for iWin's weekly newsletter and special promotions and receive a FREE game!

Submit

Thank You!

An email was sent to the address you provided. To redeem your free game, please follow the instructions provided in that email and start playing!

Enjoy!

The iWin Team

We protect your privacy. Review our privacy policy.

is Our games are guaranteed safe and free of viruses and malicious software. We have rigorous internal testing and we are members of the McAfee SECURE program, which ensures that our games are tested externally daily and approved. iWin.com is also Verisign Secured certified and an accredited business by the Better Business Bureau (BBB).

Click logos below for more information.