Esoterica: Hollow Earth: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Esoterica: Hollow Earth
Forum Index » Game Discussions
iWinConcierge
[Avatar]
The fabled land of Agartha awaits your discovery in Esoterica: Hollow Earth! Experience an edge-of-your seat sci-fi adventure that will take you to the depths of the planet, the bad guys nipping at your heels every step of the way! Guide young Stephanie as she follows clues for locating and activating a machine her grandfather built that can tunnel through Earth to the lost continent of Agartha. Dazzling art, professional vocal work, and jaw dropping production values will be your companions as you explore underwater caves, a subterranean jungle teeming with bizarre life forms, and the laboratory of an evil genius. Just be careful who you trust. Don't miss Esoterica: Hollow Earth, an amazing journey inspired by the pages of classic sci-fi, complete with all of the wonders and thrills!

Features:
-3 episodes of adventures and mysteries
-125 locations in stunning graphic style
-40 smart mini-games
-25 mysterious Hidden Object scenes
-Exciting graphic novel
-29 card deck encyclopedia from the world of Agartha!

Category: HOPA
Release Date: 1/7/14

Having Problems with this game? Please visit our Support Center

* Please note that all release dates are tentative and subject to change.  
SamanthaSpade
[Avatar]
Got to the Himmalays, switched characters, then the HO near the helicopter would not let you click on anything or even highlight anything when you click the hint. Could not go any further and uninstalled.  
tiz4tggr
[Avatar]
I got back to the house and am trying to do the HOG on the work bench in the hanger as the DR. I can't pick up anything on the table. According to other forums, you have to add a new player and start all over in order to continue. I've come way too far and am not going through all that again. Sad  

Forum Index » Game Discussions
Go to: