Shadow Shelter: iWin Forums

Reset My User Details

Enter the e-mail address associated with your iWin account, and we will email your username and a link to set a new password.

•  

Set A New Password

Enter the new password for your account.

•  

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Shadow Shelter
Forum Index » Game Discussions
iWinConcierge
[Avatar]
In Shadow Shelter, you're a private investigator hired to track down the missing heir to an old estate in Scotland. But this is no ordinary abandoned manor, nor is it exactly abandoned! This is a house that filled with spirits and ghosts, unnoticeable to the untrained eye. Having long occupied the crevices, attics and spaces between the walls, these ghosts will only allow entry in their otherworldly dominion if you play by their rules.

Are you prepared to scour this haunted estate, uncover its many secrets and find the missing heir?

Features:
-Blood-chilling atmosphere and plot
-Impressive graphics and special effects
-Simple, yet deep gameplay
-Adjustable difficulty level for experienced players

Category: HOPA
Release Date: 1/25/14

Having Problems with this game? Please visit our Support Center

* Please note that all release dates are tentative and subject to change.  
fredours
[Avatar]
I am stuck. I cannot locate the billiards room to use the charged key.  
vickie-49
[Avatar]
me to the same place  
AMBohls
[Avatar]
Go past the staircase on the same floor as the dining room - to the left of the staircase  
vickie-49
[Avatar]
yes thank you  
Ute10
[Avatar]
This sounds stupid, but for some reason I'm having trouble with the music box ladies. I've tried every combination, including the green, red and yello, with no results. Anybody got a clue?  
George51
[Avatar]
where do I fill the ink well so that the hand can write what ever it is trying to say some body help me out because I'm stuck  
kanelso
[Avatar]
to fill the ink well u go to the laundry room--u need to put the faucet handle on and put water in the cup first then put in the coal from the stove and add the glue to make the ink  
kanelso
[Avatar]
i am also stuck at the dancing music box ladies-need help please  
bowlfer
[Avatar]
all red diamonds, pull handle, then all yellow diamonds, pull handle and all green diamonds, pull handle.  
bowlfer
[Avatar]
I can't find the last planet. any ideas?  
hedgie62katt
[Avatar]
Ican't find the last planet either!!!  
hedgie62katt
[Avatar]
i found it, it's behind the planet with the trident on it  
George51
[Avatar]
where is the laundry room at I can't find it any where  
sandy12188
[Avatar]
how to get plant in teachers room to open mouth anyone know plz help tks  
CynthiaAlb
[Avatar]
I've tried to pick up the medallion in the dining room and it won't go into my inventory. So I restart the game and it did it again. Help.  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mon, 27 Jan 2014 20:48

mkalafut
[Avatar]
I'm on the bottom of the steps to the basement..I have the mirror,thistle,medalion (owl shaped w/stones) and the "founders hand" how the heck do i get the iron door to open?? I can't go any further'. Please help,although I'm thinking that no one who has finished the game will read this..darn.  
radiator6
[Avatar]
right next to the hint button, there is a map which if you press on the exclamation mark (you may have to scroll through some arrows) will take you to a scene where there is an active task, hope this helps to find the billiard room etc  
Donna_Macknair
[Avatar]
I have the mirror, 2 matches and clippers or something and can't figure out what to do next.....been in all rooms to find key or HO....help.  
Florence07
[Avatar]
How do you work te phone to put in the sons name. Can't get the name in  
George51
[Avatar]
I still can't find where the laundry is at that is where I kneed to fill the ink will at

radiator6
[Avatar]
to find the laundry you need to scroll left from the scene where the hand is to the hallway, go through the kitchen door and use the small hand basin to mix the ink  
radiator6
[Avatar]
for the telephone you have to find the name, press the first box and click until the first letter comes up, pull handle, then click on any of the circles until the next letter comes up and so on..  
Florence07
[Avatar]
Thank You I tried that but it doesn't want to stay on the R ar I the name is Eric right.  
radiator6
[Avatar]
for the telephone, try clicking as some letters are not that clear and also just try playing around and maybe coming back to it?  
George51
[Avatar]
I've got the key for the kitchen but I just can't figuer where it is at can any one help me out and is their a walk throu on this game

rubywine
[Avatar]
I'm having the same problem as mkalafut--I'm at the "demon door" in the basement. I have all 4 items needed, but nothing happens when I try to apply them. Did I do something wrong along the way? This is the 2nd time I've gone thru the game. If I can't figure it out, I think I'll just quit. Help, please.  
doopydop55
[Avatar]
does anyone know where to get the last billard ball and the piece of the music paper. also can't find the wig for the dummy last piece of glass and the lantern for the glow flies. help I search everywhere not one I find.  
kanelso
[Avatar]
i have tried getting the music box to work using tip from bowlfer but i must not be doing something right-do you have to push certain diamonds? HELP!!  
Florence07
[Avatar]
I am stuck needing all those same things. also stuck with the phone cant get the name to go in do I have te correct name I think it is Eric because the pic I found said Eric. Please help  
kanelso
[Avatar]
in order to get the plant to open his mouth you have to press on the glass bulb vials on either side of him-each one once in a certain order -dont remember what it was but as you do it right his mouth will open  
kanelso
[Avatar]
the billiard ball i had most trouble finding was on the window in the billard room-you also have to play the monkey with the cymbal game in the room with the trap door  
Florence07
[Avatar]
for the diamonds the order is purple orange yellow green you also have to add a small gear at the bottom left and turn the gear .
hope it helps  
kanelso
[Avatar]
yes the name is eric for the phone -you have to put them in in order-thats all i remember cause i didnt have problems  
kanelso
[Avatar]
the lantern for the glowflies is in the room as you click and drag them to it on the floor it lights up and then you hang it from the ceiling light  
kanelso
[Avatar]
you have to put the thistle in the medallion that you cleaned in the cabinet next to the large venus flytrap-if you check the book in left corner under tasks it will tell you things you need to do and where to do them  
kanelso
[Avatar]
ok-i cant find any colors on the music box except red yellow green-and i know if you touch the blank/non colored spaces they change color but still cant figure out -help again-thats the last thing i have to do b4 i can move on in the game  
kanelso
[Avatar]
figured out the music box and finished the game! thanks all for the help  
George51
[Avatar]
to kanelso did you figure out where the door is for the kitchen is because I've got the key for the door but I don't know where it is at

nanalan63
[Avatar]
Ute10 wrote:This sounds stupid, but for some reason I'm having trouble with the music box ladies. I've tried every combination, including the green, red and yello, with no results. Anybody got a clue?
Press all the same colours in each column....all the green and one dancer will dance...then press all the yellow etc...  
SmokeyEyesLadder29
[Avatar]
anybody know what to do with the dragon?  
kanelso
[Avatar]
to george51 in the main hall on the first floor to the right of the staircase there is two doors the one on the right is the kitchen  
kanelso
[Avatar]
to smokeyeyes you click on the glowing symbols all around the dragon  
SmokeyEyesLadder29
[Avatar]
to kanelso finally! thank you  
George51
[Avatar]
to kanelso: is it by the hand and if it is why can't use the key to get in please tell me what I'm doing wrong  
HOLLIE31@ff
[Avatar]
alright I am so frustrated right now... can't find the last billiard ball, or the paper to start the piano... what do I distract the dog on the stairs with... how do I get upstairs.... and last thing is what do I do with the woman in the dining room... all she keeps doing is screaming at me..... PLZ HELP  
HOLLIE31@ff
[Avatar]
George51 did you give the key to the hand b4 trying it on the door??? the key has to be charged b4 u use it... hope this helps you

George51
[Avatar]
to HOLLIE31@ff : yes I have tryed to give it to the hand but no dice and so I just got rid of it  
brightowl
[Avatar]
Finally beat the game! Thank goodness for the walkthrough or I would never have gotten past the dancing dolls!

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Fri, 28 Feb 2014 09:15

Forum Index » Game Discussions
Go to:   

Sign up now for iWin's weekly newsletter and special promotions and receive a FREE game!

Submit

Thank You!

An email was sent to the address you provided. To redeem your free game, please follow the instructions provided in that email and start playing!

Enjoy!

The iWin Team

We protect your privacy. Review our privacy policy.

is Our games are guaranteed safe and free of viruses and malicious software. We have rigorous internal testing and we are members of the McAfee SECURE program, which ensures that our games are tested externally daily and approved. iWin.com is also Verisign Secured certified and an accredited business by the Better Business Bureau (BBB).

Click logos below for more information.