Alice - Behind the Mirror: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Alice - Behind the Mirror
Forum Index » Game Discussions
iWinConcierge
[Avatar]
Plunge back into the heart of a legendary tale in a brand new adventure starring Alice, the carefree girl with her head in the clouds! One evening, while sleeping peacefully in her bedroom, a noise awakens Alice. She then finds herself suddenly falling, and lands in a familiar place – Wonderland, still full of surprises. This is when she learns that Wonderland is under threat. It has been turned upside down by a terrible menace – the Jabberwocky. Only she can save this crazy, madcap world from the ordered and rational reign of the Jabberwocky.

Features:

-Experience a spectacular adventure, which follows on from the original Alice in Wonderland story.
-Explore the most emblematic places from Lewis Carroll’s tale, on the quest for clues in order to overthrow the Jabberwocky.
-Solve the various enigmas that block your way.
-Restore order... or rather disorder, to Wonderland.
-Rediscover the legendary characters such as the White Rabbit, the Mad Hatter and the Queen of Hearts.

Category: HOPA
Release Date: 3/18/2014

Having Problems with this game? Please visit our Support Center

* Please note that all release dates are tentative and subject to change.  
92marilou
[Avatar]
Hi All Access Members

Please let me know what you think of this game and how long it is. I am thinking of buying it, the trial was fun, but sadly I've finished it

Thanks  
socalgal52
[Avatar]
I got to the maze and can't get past it waited until it filled to click and skip and it locks up  
tweety5557
[Avatar]
HOW DO YOU CATCH THE BREAD AND BUTTERFLIES I HAD A NET BUT IT WAS TAKEN WHEN I WENT TO THE BUG SPOT PLEASE HELP CAN'T MOVE FORWARD
Please don't shout! Using all caps when posting on the internet is considered rude, as if you are yelling at people. I'm sure that wasn't your intention so please, just stick to regular type in future. Thanks! iWinModTeam  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Tue, 18 Mar 2014 13:32

LilacCherokee
[Avatar]
Maze: To left of maze is a checkerboard box, click on it. Fill in the checkerboard w/ black and white pieces, they lock when in the correct slot.

Butterflies: When you have the net, go out of shop and click on magnifying glass to right of H. Dumpty door. Click only on the yellow butterflies and don't miss. MIsclicks subtract butterflies. The counter shows how many you have on way to 20. The net is not visible and assumed to be the mouse clicker.  

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Tue, 18 Mar 2014 22:47

tweety5557
[Avatar]
I am so sorry about the caps i didn't realize it was on until i had submitted it. was not shouting or being rude or emphasizing just a mistake sorry!
No problem, tweety5557, we all learn something new every day . A good idea is to hit the Preview button when you are posting; lets you see what your post will look like and gives you time to fix anything before submitting. Failing that, you can always use the Edit to fix any little boobos.... iWinModTeam  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Wed, 19 Mar 2014 06:31

bobbierich44
[Avatar]
I also have made it through the maze but can't finish the maze, I also have tried to use the skip bar all it does is close my game down have restarted the maze several times if anyone has completed the maze please Help it is fustrating that I can not complete the maze and move on to other parts of this game. I have enjoyed playing the this game up until I got to the Maze Please Help !!!!!!  
VA_Lady_45
[Avatar]
In the maze, it looks like the block to release the big heart button is off, if you try to go underneath the block you don't have enough room to move up to the block and move it towards the right so that you can activate the big heart button.

You can't release the second spade without releasing the little heart, and that can't be done until you release the big heart button.

Is this a bug?  
George51
[Avatar]
Where is the gear so I can get to the mad hatter's tea party I don't know how to find it I've hit the hint button and it says to open the gate with the crank handle and I've put it in the hole and the door on the gate on the fence opened and from their I'm stuck can any body help me out please  
sandy12188
[Avatar]
hope this will help-first push green block to right-then go thru maze get to spade in lower right hand corner then go back up to green block push until over heart block-have to leave on there to keep heart open for rest-hope this helps-i got thru

George51
[Avatar]
never mind I just remembered where the other gear was at but now how do I go to the right side if it is possible so I can find the tea pot and the hour glass too so that I can take them to the mad hatter  

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Fri, 21 Mar 2014 00:31

Bubl3s
[Avatar]
does anyone know how to complete the mirror?? I thought I had all the bits but I appear to be 1 short and every time I try to skip this mini-game the game crashes. I am going to submit a ticket for this issue but I am still confused about the mirror I put it all together but seem to be missing that 1 bit so I can't finish it?  
srb1233
[Avatar]
where is the teapot  
karlar1
[Avatar]
Help! I have the teapot but when I take it back to the Mad Hatter, I can't give it to him or do anything with it. The hints just tell me to "Find the teapot and take it to the Mad Hatter." What am I missing? I can't go any further. Thanks.  
mrspski2
[Avatar]
when you take the teapot to the madhatter, put it on a small table at the lower left low corner  
judyblock
[Avatar]
how do you get out of the maze  
majema
[Avatar]
If you click on the hint button it will tell you where to find gears or the teapot, etc. but it won't be any help in the maze and apparently you can't skip the maze. You have to run over or plant a green block on top of the big heart, spade, or club to turn off the block of the small heart, etc. However, after planting a green block on the final big spade, the little spade blocking the way to the big club did NOT turn off and there is no way to move the green block if you try to go back to the other doorway. Anybody got any suggestions?  
srb1233
[Avatar]
where is the drawing room  
iwintess
[Avatar]
hi just wondering if this is a sequel if so to what game  
sula2
[Avatar]
i can only find 4 tiles where is the 5th tile  
Jazzman6
[Avatar]
How do you get through the maze in Alice behind the mirror?  
gemuddy
[Avatar]
Bubl3s wrote:does anyone know how to complete the mirror?? I thought I had all the bits but I appear to be 1 short and every time I try to skip this mini-game the game crashes. I am going to submit a ticket for this issue but I am still confused about the mirror I put it all together but seem to be missing that 1 bit so I can't finish it?

I'm having the exact same problem. Have pieced the mirror together 3 times now. Please advise!! LOVE this game alot.  
ksnow2065
[Avatar]
put the teapot on the table in lower left corner in the hatters room. I also couldn't get thru the maze.  
hunnybunny55
[Avatar]
I can't find the hourglass. Help?  
cwaiting
[Avatar]
Where can I find the torch on the train?  

Forum Index » Game Discussions
Go to: