Witch's Pranks - Frog's Fortune Premium Edition: iWin Forums

Reset My User Details

Enter the e-mail address associated with your iWin account, and we will email your username and a link to set a new password.

•  

Set A New Password

Enter the new password for your account.

•  

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Witch's Pranks - Frog's Fortune Premium Edition
Forum Index » Game Discussions
iWinConcierge
[Avatar]
Long ago there lived an evil witch who decided that she must marry a prince. In order to do so, she'd need to find one that wasn't already engaged to a beautiful princess, which was a very rare commodity. It was then when a seed of a plan germinated in her sinister soul - any prince that would reject her she would turn into a frog! Surely the fear of being turned into an amphibian would convince some prince he should break off his engagement and marry the witch! Help the bewitched princes escape from the witch, reach their brides and cure the spell with a kiss of true love.

Features:
-Charismatic 3D characters
-Audacious humor
-Magnificent soundtrack
-Dozens of original brain-twisters
-3 difficulty levels

Category: Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure (HOPA)
Release Date: 4/20/14

Having Problems with this game? Please visit our Support Center

* Please note that all release dates are tentative and subject to change.  
artic819bear
[Avatar]
will there be additional witch's pranks games. If so I can not wait. the way this game ended left mewanting more of the game to play  
Griddlebone
[Avatar]
artic819bear, you'd be better off asking the developer of the game. There's a splash screen as you start the game that tells you who it is. I didn't see anything on their website but they have an impressive list of games to their credit. Not impressively long, but impressive in that they're good games. I've played some here on iWin.  

Forum Index » Game Discussions
Go to:   

Sign up now for iWin's weekly newsletter and special promotions and receive a FREE game!

Submit

Thank You!

An email was sent to the address you provided. To redeem your free game, please follow the instructions provided in that email and start playing!

Enjoy!

The iWin Team

We protect your privacy. Review our privacy policy.

is Our games are guaranteed safe and free of viruses and malicious software. We have rigorous internal testing and we are members of the McAfee SECURE program, which ensures that our games are tested externally daily and approved. iWin.com is also Verisign Secured certified and an accredited business by the Better Business Bureau (BBB).

Click logos below for more information.