Jewel Quest: The Sapphire Dragon
Average Rating 17 player reviews ( 4.0 out of 5.0 )
Discover the secret behind the elusive Sapphire Dragon!
While piloting his Cessna in a Himalayan snowstorm, Raj crash-lands on a frozen mountain, thus kicking off the adventure in Jewel Quest 6: The Sapphire Dragon. Raj’s crash has led him to a chance discovery of the Temple of Wishes, an ancient complex thought to be only legend! Raj assembles a team to explore the temple, but plans change suddenly when the team encounters a gang of ruthless pirates!
Raj’s hotshot team of archaeologists is led on a quest around the globe in pursuit of Jiang Hao and her pirate posse. On their journey, the group must use their skills to uncover secrets about the Sapphire Dragon. The threats to their lives are constant, yet romance is in the air as a love triangle forms between three of the friends. Discover whose heart will melt and whose will be broken as you become part of the team. Take on the treacherous sea and brave a raging volcano to catch your nemesis and solve the mystery. The journey will lead you through 200 brand new jewel boards as you unearth ancient wonders and discover the secret behind the elusive Sapphire Dragon in Jewel Quest 6.
• Play 200 action-packed Jewel Boards, and challenge yourself with hidden bonus boards.
• Travel from Nepal, to China and the Mediterranean to learn the secret behind the fabled Sapphire Dragon.
• You asked for it! New Multi Matching Feature lets you swap jewels non-stop while others are moving.
• Also by popular demand: Choose your own difficulty mode, from Relaxed to Advanced!
• Choose from five adventurous characters to help you solve each jewel board. Each character has unique abilities that develop as you play!
• Tackle new challenges in 8 never-before-seen jewel modes. Can you solve the board before it becomes flooded…or discover all-new jewel types?
Most Recent Reviews To submit a rating or review, download this game
At first I thought it was boring, but I kept playing, and finally got to the hard ones. It is a good game, and different from the previous games, in that it is not the same kind of puzzle - no monkeys or white pearls, etc. I do not bother with the story, but the abilities of the characters turn out to be important, and provide another facet to success. I really like JQSD, Heritage, JQ III and JQ Solitaire III, for the puzzles. The stories add nothing. there are plenty of adventure games available, without making up something. See more See less
Graphics and voice overs were really good. But the game itself is boring. Altho I am considered an expert in the games that I play, I do not like this M3. I prefer the Jewel Quest Solitares, like getting two games in one. Regular M3 games are boring to me. I wanted to try it and that is why I like the hour before you decide to buy a game. I never listen to any music in any game so I can not rate that. But M3 players will most diffinately like this one. Have fun. See more See less