Enchanted Cavern - Master Game Topic: iWin Forums

Reset My User Details

Enter the e-mail address associated with your iWin account, and we will email your username and a link to set a new password.

•  

Set A New Password

Enter the new password for your account.

•  

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Enchanted Cavern - Master Game Topic
Forum Index » Game Discussions
maybj
[Avatar]
Hi can anyone tell me how to get through Enchanted Cavern level 3 game 7? Our whole household as tried it - we are playing the free game wondering if we have to actually purchase the game to get through this level - its very frustrating so someone please help us. Thanks,  

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Sun, 20 Feb 2011 22:25

katiom
[Avatar]
wow i have been waiting on someone answering that question too, i have been stuck on that level for 2 years............yes i said that, and i own the game.............lol.
no idea i need help too lol

Kat  
ohkayk
[Avatar]
It's good to know I'm not the only one eternally stuck on 3-7. The game is structured for right-handed players only and since I'm left-handed I thought I was just too slow. I've been down to just one jewel twice & both times the game ended as soon as I got there. Oh well...even though it's frustrating not being able to advance past that level, it is still a fun challenge. Never say never!  
elizad1
[Avatar]
i had same trouble, on that same level of 3--7. seems when you play with ads, the game continues as commercial is playing . so i purchased game to avoid the commercials and passed that level and completed the game playing it again, second time around, it's a very addicting game!  
lolabell1
[Avatar]
I was also stuck at the same level in the game. I don't know why I did this but it worked, I clicked on start new game. It takes you through without time limits on some and difficulty level stayed on Normal. Hope this helps, cause I was stuck also.  
Day-Glo
[Avatar]
i LOVE THIS GAME! Must have played it forty times... The secret to get though level three-seven is: first of all, grab "time" whenever you see it. You need it. Secondly, you know those pieces that clear an entire vertical and horizontal row (I think of them as "cross-blasters")? You need to get as many cross-blasters as possible into the bottom three rows. Let them fall from the top without picking them, if you can. You may end up with some cross-blasters on the bottom which are not part of a match three set - you will need to trigger these with bombs or the pieces that set off everything of one color. Finally, play as fast as you can, to get more special pieces onto the board. Getting a "no more moves" reshuffle is also always helpful. Another tip: do you know that, if you make eight quick picks in a row, you get more time (you can hear the notes of the musical scale as you make the picks)?

You will find that level 4-8 is also tough. But 3-7 is the hardest, I think. Also, when you get to the end, level 5-7, the game restarts and you are asked if you want to play in "hard" mode. It's harder because there is a time penalty after two bad picks. In the easier level, you are allowed three bad picks before getting a time penalty.

Now you know all the secrets!  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Wed, 12 Feb 2014 03:14

Forum Index » Game Discussions
Go to:   

Sign up now for iWin's weekly newsletter and special promotions and receive a FREE game!

Submit

Thank You!

An email was sent to the address you provided. To redeem your free game, please follow the instructions provided in that email and start playing!

Enjoy!

The iWin Team

We protect your privacy. Review our privacy policy.

is Our games are guaranteed safe and free of viruses and malicious software. We have rigorous internal testing and we are members of the McAfee SECURE program, which ensures that our games are tested externally daily and approved. iWin.com is also Verisign Secured certified and an accredited business by the Better Business Bureau (BBB).

Click logos below for more information.