Mishap: An Accidental Haunting - Master Game Topic: iWin Forums

Reset My User Details

Enter the e-mail address associated with your iWin account, and we will email your username and a link to set a new password.

•  

Set A New Password

Enter the new password for your account.

•  

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Mishap: An Accidental Haunting - Master Game Topic
Forum Index » Game Discussions
rjtaba
[Avatar]
When I played this game it did not start at the beginning but at Chapter 4 Foyer. It also only repeated the same chapter, never moves on. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling but didn't help. Anyone else having issues?  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sun, 20 Mar 2011 08:45

Markusiwin
[Avatar]
Hello

Hello

We want to apologize for the problems some of you have experienced with the game Mishap: An Accidental Haunting. The game has been republished and initial download reports have been successful. Please let us know if, after reinstalling the game to the new build, you experience issues by submitting a support ticket. Those who have outstanding support tickets regarding this game will be receiving notification shortly.

Thank you for your patience.  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mon, 8 Feb 2010 12:20

nia2795
[Avatar]
Okay so I just redownloaded this game and it's even better for me than b-4... the first time around, I didn't get the introduction scene or the explanations that came with it... now it all makes sense.

I have to say that the graphics on this game is the best I've seen in an HOG... Which, by the way, is why the file is so large 375+MB.. maybe not large by todays standards but if you have an older PC, it's pretty big.. I have an EHD so it downloaded and is running smoothly.

I always say that I'm just a straight forward, simple HOG lover but I like this one a lot even with it's puzzles etc...

I will definately search the web to see if I can find other games by this designer/distributor and I hope iwin will carry more.  
tottis09
[Avatar]
i need help with the riddle in the music room with the glasses  
Robisus
[Avatar]
My Mishap is playing ok but I can't seem to solve the riddle of the glasses. Please help.

Thanks for the help. Brain freeze.  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sat, 20 Mar 2010 22:09

rjtaba
[Avatar]
Robisus wrote:My Mishap is playing ok but I can't seem to solve the riddle of the glasses. Please help.

The pictograph riddle reads "Tap the glasses...high ball, pony, flute."  
phuskin
[Avatar]
I luv the game bt I have downloaded it about thee times always same problem garage scene riddle pushed the button and pulled the handle four times but cannot go further. anyone else had this problem and do they know if thee is a diffrent answer to the riddle  
cheyalex47
[Avatar]
does anyone know what the password is on the computer? please help!  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Fri, 27 Aug 2010 13:56

cheyalex47
[Avatar]
phuskin wrote:I luv the game bt I have downloaded it about thee times always same problem garage scene riddle pushed the button and pulled the handle four times but cannot go further. anyone else had this problem and do they know if thee is a diffrent answer to the riddle
you have to push the button then pull the handle then repeat four times  

Forum Index » Game Discussions
Go to:   

Sign up now for iWin's weekly newsletter and special promotions and receive a FREE game!

Submit

Thank You!

An email was sent to the address you provided. To redeem your free game, please follow the instructions provided in that email and start playing!

Enjoy!

The iWin Team

We protect your privacy. Review our privacy policy.

is Our games are guaranteed safe and free of viruses and malicious software. We have rigorous internal testing and we are members of the McAfee SECURE program, which ensures that our games are tested externally daily and approved. iWin.com is also Verisign Secured certified and an accredited business by the Better Business Bureau (BBB).

Click logos below for more information.