Hidden Expedition: Uncharted Islands: iWin Forums

Reset My User Details

Enter the e-mail address associated with your iWin account, and we will email your username and a link to set a new password.

•  

Set A New Password

Enter the new password for your account.

•  

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Hidden Expedition: Uncharted Islands
Forum Index » Game Discussions
iwinwatchdog
[Avatar]
After crash landing onto an extraordinary string of uncharted islands, you find yourself suddenly thrust into adventure! You’re soon on the hunt for a ruthless pirate holding the valuable and dangerous secrets of this long lost island chain. Use your Hidden Object skills to discover the buried mysteries that lead you deeper and deeper into the secrets of Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Islands!

For contractual reasons this game is no longer available on iWin.com. If you purchased this game from iWin and require assistance with its recovery, please contact our support team.

Category: Hidden Object
Release Date: 2/27/2012

Having Problems with this game? Please visit our Support Center

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Thu, 24 Oct 2013 13:36

kat69beach
[Avatar]
i am stuck trying to get the flies to the frog and to pull the cord HELP  
debrahendricks65
[Avatar]
cant seem to find what i need to keep crocks mouth open to get letter or whatever it is

june163
[Avatar]
can't get the last chicken. i have the sissors,and the fish gun, help!!!  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sat, 3 Mar 2012 13:30

ineskid
[Avatar]
just beginning: have only gotten as far as the water pail, hamster, grappling hook, and flashlight. Got the letter c for the spaceship code- no D. got the boat going but can't get anything farther. any help out there?  
ackrat1
[Avatar]
I am exactly where ineskid is... no d for the code and boat is running would really love some help.. please?  
kat69beach
[Avatar]
where do i find the cement to block the cannons or jimmy the door open?  
ineskid
[Avatar]
In this game the real secret is to keep going back and forth to all the places the game lets you and eventually it lets you get what you need. Also when you try to use something you have in your inventory you have to try it in several spots as it isn't always accurate in just one.  
cassiegirl22
[Avatar]
Im stuck. Where is the crane key? and how do you open the chest without something to open it with?  
mtliuzza2
[Avatar]
I too am having trouble. I have tried and tried to get the quarter in the paper machine. No stick for the crock, no "d" for the code & the motorboat is stuck at the ship. I have a hamster, a quarter, a grappling hook and a bucket of water and can go no further. Nothing works to tie down the motorboat andI also have the gun powder!  
Supermom303
[Avatar]
Crane key is nowhere to be found. This game can get really tricky, watch out!  

Forum Index » Game Discussions
Go to:   

Sign up now for iWin's weekly newsletter and special promotions and receive a FREE game!

Submit

Thank You!

An email was sent to the address you provided. To redeem your free game, please follow the instructions provided in that email and start playing!

Enjoy!

The iWin Team

We protect your privacy. Review our privacy policy.

is Our games are guaranteed safe and free of viruses and malicious software. We have rigorous internal testing and we are members of the McAfee SECURE program, which ensures that our games are tested externally daily and approved. iWin.com is also Verisign Secured certified and an accredited business by the Better Business Bureau (BBB).

Click logos below for more information.