Heart's Medicine - Season One - Remastered Edition
Average Rating Rate this game Thank you for submitting your review, your feedback is always appreciated
Heal patients in Heart's Medicine - Season One - Remastered Edition
Join All Access
Meet Allison Heart, a young medical student performing her residency at the Still Creek Clinic. It's her first day under the guidance of the doctor who inspired her career choice, and she's anxious to start helping people in need. She's prepared for the hustle and bustle of treating patients, but she's about to realize that being a doctor involves much more than just dressing a bandage and writing a prescription.?
Share the ups and downs of life as a resident doctor and find drama, comedy and romance in this inspiring story!
- Help Dr. Allison Heart heal patients
- Master medical mini-games
- and improve your skills!
- Can you save every patient?
What's New in this Remastered Version?
- The game has 60 story levels in 6 locations, and 30 challenge levels (5 per location).
- Story dialogs and cutscenes have the same story as the original HM1, as well as the locations layouts and designs and the core mechanics.
- However, this remaster edition has one additional last chapter that didn’t exist in the original version: The Epilogue, making it longer than the predecessor.
- Fans that love HM2 and HM3 will also like that Allison and other characters in this remastered edition have the same look than in HM2 and HM3, as well as the overall feeling when playing the game, with the improved game play and graphics.
Download size: 181 MB
Most Recent Reviews Rate this game
Average Rating: ( Ratings)