The Cursed Island: Mask of Baragus Collector's Edition: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

The Cursed Island: Mask of Baragus Collector's Edition
Forum Index » Game Discussions
iWinConcierge
[Avatar]
Turning on the TV, Casey finds out from breaking news that her father is missing on a remote island that carries a curse! She immediately prepares to travel to the island to find her father. Overcoming considerable obstacles on the journey Casey arrives on the island and learns that her father and his entire team have disappeared in an unknown direction. As a possible clue to this mystery Casey discovers that Stromberg, one of the team members, attempted to invoke the spirit Baragus using a mysterious ancient artifact. Help Casey to overcome obstacles and solve mysteries in this incredible adventure leading to an ancient city full of secrets and wonders.

Features:
-Uncover the mysteries of a cursed island and banish the spirit of Baragus!
-Win awards as part of your adventure.
-Experience a rich and diverse setting.
-Be challenged by mini-games and adventure puzzles.
-A captivating journey awaits you!

Category: Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure
Release Date: 08/21/14

Having Problems with this game? Please visit our Support Center

* Please note that all release dates are tentative and subject to change.  
kstern58
[Avatar]
need help finding the mortar. stuck can't go anywhere. click on hint it just says there is nothing to do here.  
wardrell
[Avatar]
it was afun game ;]  
MaryJoJohnson
[Avatar]
I'm trying to accomplish the extreme challenge level, and am stuck in the crystal / mushroom / frozen room area. In my inventory I have a handle, which does not seem to work in the only logical place I can try it, which is on the winch. It won't fit anywhere. I also have the frozen feather, which is an ingredient that will be used later, and I have a 3-number code -- no idea yet what it's for. I'm going in circles at this point. Help?  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sun, 2 Nov 2014 00:03

liscaro
[Avatar]
Can any one please tell me why I can't get these 2 achievements, "Complete the game without using hint or skip and Solve every mini-game without skipping"? I have done both and still don't get the achievements.Thank you.  

Forum Index » Game Discussions
Go to: