Living Legends: Frozen Beauty: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Living Legends: Frozen Beauty
Forum Index » Game Discussions
iWinConcierge
[Avatar]
The Queen has chosen your sister as her successor but are her promises too good to be true? You were only six when your mother vanished, leaving you to care for your younger sister, Elizabeth. After she receives an invitation naming her as the Queen’s successor, she pleads with you to join her in her new royal life. All she has to do is pass a simple test to prove her worth. Is this too good to be true, or is your luck finally changing? There are many secrets awaiting you in the Queen’s castle, but the biggest dangers lie beneath the icy mountain passes in Living Legends: Frozen Beauty, a chilling Hidden-Object Adventure game.

Features:
-Beautiful Graphics
-Intriguing storyline
-Challenging mini-games
-Various achievements

Category: Hidden Object / Puzzle / Adventure
Release Date: 11/1/2014

Having Problems with this game? Please visit our Support Center

* Please note that all release dates are tentative and subject to change.  
kittie62
[Avatar]
stuck on the candles must have missed something HELP  
realpandora
[Avatar]
Same here -stuck on candles - what are you suppose to do? No instructions and the hint button gives you no help! Anyone  
debrawolf
[Avatar]
snuff out the candles and the match lights. light the candles that have a flame on them starting on the right. any help for the moon/sun puzzle?  
dt2190
[Avatar]
I am stuck with the gold ball lock that you have to rotate; I've been rotating this object for several days to no avail. The hint just keeps pointing to rotating the lock. No Skip, No Help....  
patwent
[Avatar]
I'm stuck on the green orb with moon phases. Even when I set it by the hint it doesn't do anything. Anyone have a solution  
missymoo777
[Avatar]
I am also stuck on the moon orbs even when I follow the diagram provided  
AmberAutumn
[Avatar]
Where do I find a screwdriver to undo the screw at the sign post?  
Marsha_Schleich
[Avatar]
In this game there is a frozen rose and a metal rose. I have found them both but the discs in the center between them are five. The only code that I can find has only four. Any help?

cheryl14iwin
[Avatar]
im stuck in the cottage with the diamond and 4 traingles  
majorogo
[Avatar]
Imstuck, like you, MArsha Schleich, in the same spot, anyone can HELP, PLEASE???  
majorogo
[Avatar]
GOT IT!!!!!!!  
sweetshorty441
[Avatar]
help i am stuck on the round ball or spare in the cattle yard,i can not get it to open help please

NANCY1007
[Avatar]
iI'M STUCK WITH 3 CLOSED LOCATIONS IN RIVERSIDE AND ALL THE OTHER LOCATIONS SAY "I'VE DONEEVERYTHING I CAN DO HERE, FOR THE MOMENT". HOW DO I GET TO THE NEXT LEVEL?

Please don't shout! Using all caps on the internet is the equivalent of yelling or shouting and we're sure you don't mean to shout at other players iWinModTeam  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sun, 21 Feb 2016 14:08

NANCY1007
[Avatar]
I am sorry about the capitals. I wasn't yelling. Just upset the i paid for this game and can't play it.  

Forum Index » Game Discussions
Go to: