Taken Souls: Blood Ritual Collector's Edition: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Taken Souls: Blood Ritual Collector's Edition
Forum Index » Game Discussions
iWinConcierge
[Avatar]
Thousands of years ago, people used magic along with technology daily. However when tensions arose between technicians and magicians, it was decided that the world would be slip in two, one for each side. This agreement would last for 10,000 years, after which, the two sides would merge again. During the parade of planets however, mankind may need to join forces sooner than expected...

Features:
-More than 50 (include 10+ bonus) levels and more than 20 achievements
-Game’s Feacher Store
-Investigate crimes with detective board
-Additional Puzzle Games (as separate part from Mini Game)
-Collector's Edition includes 11 new locations, 3 New HOG’s, Soundtrack, Sketches, 18 downloadable wallpapers.

Category: Hidden Object / Puzzle / Adventure
Release Date: 01/28/2015

Having Problems with this game? Please visit our Support Center

* Please note that all release dates are tentative and subject to change.  
realpandora
[Avatar]
Do not understand this game - right now I'd say it's a -15 on the i-10 scale!  
jojo10056
[Avatar]
I am stuck on a HO way along in the game. It will not allow me to take the last object, a spool of thread. So frustrating after having come so far.  
wwhitley14
[Avatar]
Can't exit the police station.  
Meem5131
[Avatar]
I think this is a great game with many glitches. I've had to restart a few times. Still have not finished.  
momofmac
[Avatar]
what am I supposed to do at the big ben place with the guy named henry and the scepter I am stuck  
judygarland
[Avatar]
I am stuck at the same place as momofmac. No idea where to go or what to do. Henrik mentioned he needs lots of power to fix the scepter, but where do you go? I have done everything. All green checkmarks.  
Kenyacathy
[Avatar]
I just killed the spider in the church. I don't know where to find the last planet on the solar system diagram in the church. The hint button will only show the map again and again -- like if I look there, I'll find the next step. But I've done everything on the map. Every place on my map has a green checkmark. Does anyone know where the last planet is?  
sandywich55
[Avatar]
Did you get the planet out of the pew?  
sandywich55
[Avatar]
I am at the spider factory. Hint sends me to map. Map sends me to my office. Hint in office sends me to map. Map sends me to spider factory. ARRRGGGG!  
Torrac6969
[Avatar]
To be able to use the steam car to get to the Eiffel Tower, you have to have all the evidence collected for all of the bubbles on your evidence board. I ended up going through all locations twice using the hint thing and I missed one piece under the pillow in prisoner #136's cell. After I found that, the game continued without any more problems.  
korina_vas
[Avatar]
I have the same problem with sandywich55. I have created the spider.Placed all the parts on flying plane,fixed the power machine and the cable.Hint sents me to the global map where ever I go.Cheched all the places twice but all green. I must leave the fort but nowhere to go. Despite that I did everything right by fixing the plane on the task menu yet it is red (fixing the plain). And the pointer doesnt allow me to interact with it and the hint menu says there is nothing to be done here,you must go somewhere else. What to do? Is it a glitch of the game? Help!  
timcatsmom
[Avatar]
How do you get out of the police station and to the mortuary?  
dekanokn21858
[Avatar]
Having same problem as jojo10056. Can't pick up spool of thread. Clicked on it everywhere. Almost finished the game with no problems till this happened. How frustrating!  
dekanokn21858
[Avatar]
Was able to get the thread by putting the cursor on
it and pressing enter on my keyboard.  
hood01iwin
[Avatar]
If you are having trouble getting out of the police station - You might have missed the phone ringing on the detective's desk. Go back to his office and answer the phone. You will get a pop up window of Melissa asking you to come see her. You also need to make sure you have picked up the map next to the detective's desk. After Melissa's call, click on the map and you should be able to get to the mortuary.  
hood01iwin
[Avatar]
momofmac wrote:what am I supposed to do at the big ben place with the guy named henry and the scepter I am stuck

Does anyone know how to get the altered blood for Heinz? I am completely stuck and the Hint only tells me to go outside of the Big Ben where the car is parked and running.  
mojosie
[Avatar]
be sure you have taken all pictures. i was stuck at car parked and running and found i hadn't taken a picture of the roof of house with robot guarding the gate. as soon as i did that i was able to move on.  
Hearseguy
[Avatar]
I am stuck with the same problem as Korina_vas. I fixed the mechanical spider, fixed the hole in the wing on the flying plane, fixed the missing section of the cord to the machine hooked to the flying plane, and I can't figure out what to do next. Everywhere on the map is complete with the green check mark when I press the hint it says there is nothing left do do but my task says leave the fort. I have clicked everywhere by the flying plane and can't figure out how to go to the place the scientist that came on the computer said to go to. I've been stuck on this part for three days.  
sandywich55
[Avatar]
mojosie wrote:be sure you have taken all pictures. i was stuck at car parked and running and found i hadn't taken a picture of the roof of house with robot guarding the gate. as soon as i did that i was able to move on.

I am stuck at the same place. I have visited everywhere and checked for fingerprints and photos. I have 9 cylinders. Are you supposed to have 10 at this point? I can't figure out how to get the liquild needed or how to build the sceptor. Once again, at the running car I get sent to a map that has everything green arrows except inside Big Ben where I can't get the liquild or build a sceptor. - Is the liquild the pink vial? If so, what do I do with it?  
tjberr141
[Avatar]
I too am stuck at the house with the running car. Heinz wants the sceptor fixed, but hint just shows the map where everything has a green check mark. Help.  
ElizaD04
[Avatar]
To Kenyacathy, I found the last planet in the jail cell behind a stone in the wall. If your game is acting like mine, there is nothing to indicate to click on it. The stone is slightly different color than the rest of them.  
LilacCherokee
[Avatar]
I am in the bonus game and need the third dynamite to blast in tunnel so I can move forward. have tons of items in inventory but don't know how to make fire at end of street where boarded up door is. Anybody progressed thsi far? Have any ideas?
To get to Eiffel Tower you have to take all the pictures available, one I missed was in mortuary. Go back thru all scenes and click on the camera until you find the one you missed. once you do, can progress to Eiffel tower. I ended game w/ 9 tubes, made no difference.
You get the scepter piece at the Eiffel Tower then come back. Did you give the pink vial of blood to Hertz? You do that to get the tainted blood syringe to use back at Eiffel Tower.  

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Wed, 11 Feb 2015 03:40

sandywich55
[Avatar]
Thanks for the reply Lilac. I found that I also had to take a picture at the mortuary. Since that didn't help me, I went to every scene and moved the camera over every screen while trying to pictures everywhere. I can't find anywhere I haven't taken a picture. When you were ready to get in the car, had you already built the scepter? I haven't don't that and don't have any parts to do it. = Thanks.  
ElizaD04
[Avatar]
I am also stuck at the car. My evidence board is showing I am missing one of the jars with a soul in it. I have the one in the cathedral and at the bridge. I did check the mortuary to see if I needed a picture there but my camera indicates not. I have already taken a picture in there once. Can someone tell me where I need to go to get the last picture? I can't seem to find it.  
ElizaD04
[Avatar]
For those stuck at the flying machine, after you fixed the wire, did you put the battery in the machine connected to one end of the wire and then push the lever down?  
Kenyacathy
[Avatar]
Thank you, ElizaD04! I was able to find the planet. Now I'm stuck at Big Ben like everyone else -- only I don't have a car or a guy named Heinz or a scepter. I'm in the room with all the planets hanging from the celing, but I don't know what to do. Do you do anything with the books? Also, I only have 7 tubes.  
ElizaD04
[Avatar]
In the room with all the planets, you have to press the books in a certain order. You end up only using only 4 (or maybe 5) of the books. I got it by trial and error.  
davehop47
[Avatar]
stuck at the spider making scene. won't let me do anything. hint sends me back to the office with nothing to do there. what did I miss ???

thanks  
trikermat97
[Avatar]
I am stuck where the car is running bu Big Ben. I have read all od the excerpts where it says take the pictures and I am not sure what i need to take pictures of and the fingerprint thing? Not sure of that. can anyone help me pleease? I'd appreciate it.

Thanks  
dewrosejl
[Avatar]
I seem to have the board filled (all ck marks are there) and I seem to have all the pictures taken. I did get the syringe filled with the blood and am at the effiel tower and standing in front of coin (he is in a bubble) So my question is this: where do I put the syringe? and do I have to do anything else? Everytime I try to touch Coin with the syringe it says I got it wrong. Any hints would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Dewrosejl  
chinle
[Avatar]
I am stuck by the bridge where the flower is it says to click on piece of paper but it doesnt do anything  

Forum Index » Game Discussions
Go to: