Mysteries of the Past - Shadow of the Daemon Collector's Edition - Master Game Topic: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Mysteries of the Past - Shadow of the Daemon Collector's Edition - Master Game Topic
Forum Index » Game Discussions
janemarzano
[Avatar]
I am having a terrible time getting past the articles to look for on the lobby desk. Have all but cannot find a wood rung for the ladder. Have uninstalled and reinstalled thinking that the original install was faulty, but still can't find it. The hint only shows me the missing area for the ladder rung and I can pick up the hammer and nails but they won't do anything until I find the missing board. What's the deal?  

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Wed, 14 Sep 2016 18:21

CowBoy-Sparky
[Avatar]
i know exactly what you are saying because I have found the same problem. I found the answer, the code to the safe is 5296 and that is where the board is.  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sat, 9 Apr 2016 01:30

George51
[Avatar]
how do I get the grate off the wall so that I can get the hoses can anyone help me out  
George51
[Avatar]
I finly figured how to get the hoses now I'm trying tofigure out how to get out of this cell that I'm in has anybody gotten this far or beat this game if so please let me know  
janemarzano
[Avatar]
If I can get past the lobby desk I might be able to figure out the hoses and further quests. How did you get past the lobby desk, George? Where is the ladder rung?  
George51
[Avatar]
sorry but I just can't remember where the wungs are at but I have the hoses tho and now I'm on the bonus part so I am very sorry their janemarzano  
Pothina
[Avatar]
i can't get pass the attic.......HELP  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sun, 10 Apr 2016 19:46

George51
[Avatar]
where are you at in the attic if you are trying to get thoses hoses use the ice pick on the inflated rind and then you will get the screw driver and then you will have them  
janemarzano
[Avatar]
I'm still trying to get past front desk. Does anyone know where the ladder rung is located???  

Forum Index » Game Discussions
Go to: