Gardenscapes: iWin Forums

Reset My User Details

Enter the e-mail address associated with your iWin account, and we will email your username and a link to set a new password.

•  

Set A New Password

Enter the new password for your account.

•  

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Gardenscapes
Forum Index » Game Discussions
uglygerbl
[Avatar]
Hunt for and sell unique items in your late uncle's mansion, then use the proceeds to restore his beloved garden to its former glory in Gardenscapes!

Having Problems with this game? Please visit our Support Center  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Thu, 3 May 2012 11:13

HotCrisp
[Avatar]
theres over 100 cool items to find
15 rooms to look for objects and earn money
tons of stuff to pick to finish the garden
and soo much more
i loved the game i played it on aonther site and i luv it 5 starrs already!  
rjtaba
[Avatar]
It sounds like just the kind of game I like if iWin actually offers it.

I've downloadede the trial and played about 30 minutes. So far I like it very much but it seems to go quite quickly. Does anyong know about how long this game is?  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Thu, 12 Nov 2009 22:07

Rhysdux
[Avatar]
I love it! Excellent game!  
blechniak
[Avatar]
Great game lots of fun grahphic very good  
jamgrass
[Avatar]
It IS a great game, I'm already addicted to it !  
rjtaba
[Avatar]
I agree with everyone. Gardenscapes is a really fun game, not very challenging but sometimes that's just what I want. Something a little different is when you return to a room, some of the objects have moved, especially when you start a new game. That was a little disconcerting at first but now I like it; just a little bit more challenging.  
kblue56
[Avatar]
Really like this game. Nice combo of hidden object, action and decorating. Love the interactive characters, esp. the dog - really cute!  
medarica
[Avatar]
How long after you win the competition until you get the list of new decor items?  
Griddlebone
[Avatar]
I wanted to play a nice HO game after a lot of adventure and TM games, so replayed this one. There's a macaroon recipe given in one of the newspapers, but it doesn't give a heat setting for the oven. I made these cookies up using 350 degrees F (about 175 degrees C) and they were DELICIOUS.  

Forum Index » Game Discussions
Go to:   

Sign up now for iWin's weekly newsletter and special promotions and receive a FREE game!

Submit

Thank You!

An email was sent to the address you provided. To redeem your free game, please follow the instructions provided in that email and start playing!

Enjoy!

The iWin Team

We protect your privacy. Review our privacy policy.

is Our games are guaranteed safe and free of viruses and malicious software. We have rigorous internal testing and we are members of the McAfee SECURE program, which ensures that our games are tested externally daily and approved. iWin.com is also Verisign Secured certified and an accredited business by the Better Business Bureau (BBB).

Click logos below for more information.