American Idol: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

American Idol
Forum Index » Chatter Central
l4dyh4wk2
[Avatar]
Hi... Just wondering who you want to win this season?

Aaron Kelly, Andrew Garcia, Casey James, Crystal Bowersox, Katie Stevens, Lee Dewyze, Michael Lynche, Siobhan Magnus, Tim Urban...

My problem is I like more than one because of their different styles. Just glad the decision isn't up to me... LOL  
rushann
[Avatar]
i like lee & casey surprised me with his slower song. i really didn't think he would be able to sing when he first started. crystal can sing, obviously but can she make it as an artist? sioban i really like & aaron? the young kid cause he's so young & cute. i think it will come down to crystal, lee & casey. i don't think they should have used the save on mike. i don't see him even in the top three.

what does everyone think about paula being gone? and about ellen? how about simon for that matter?

squeetosgal
[Avatar]
YAY for this thread! I am an American Idol-aholic!! This year I am having trouble sticking to one contestant though! I really love Crystal and Lee,but also like Casey,Siobhan,Aaron,and my husband is a big Andrew fan.I just feel sorry for Tim,and was glad he got some positive comments this week.I just don't know who I would like to see as the winner this year! I like Mike,and was glad they used their save on him ,but only because it was so emotional,and it seemed like a really good moment for the show. I thought it would be weird with Paula gone,and Ellen there,but I am really enjoying Ellen's comments,and her humor. Simon has always been my favorite,although at times I cringe for the contestants! Really though,to be an artist they have to be able to handle critcism.Kara is getting on my nerves this year,but I'm not really sure why,and Ryan seems to be acting like a big jerk sometimes.Any1 else think so? Well,go Crystal! Or Lee,or Casey! Lol!  
Poppyglow
[Avatar]
I hope either Casey or Lee wins this season.  
boardbat
[Avatar]
crystal is my favorite. she has a career even is she dosen't win. that said, i'd love to see big mike or casey win. lee or siobhan are good too. aaron's a cutie but he's too young, and tim is my least fav. i love ellen, miss paula and don't like kara at all. whats up with her draping herself around simon all the time? thought he had a g/f/ oh well, those are my thoughts.  
jennwilkes1
[Avatar]

Jessica Sanchez is my favorite

echidna3
[Avatar]
Phillip, Holly and Jessica

elizad1
[Avatar]
oh there are so many good contestants this season! but i have to say, i think philip philips and jessica sanchez are my favorites  
Supermom303
[Avatar]
I absolutely adore Jessica! I really think she has a lot of potential this season! Can't wait for the next episode.  
elizad1
[Avatar]
well, just got to say, GLAD to see d'andre is gone don't even know how he made it this far....  
elizad1
[Avatar]
WOW could anyone believe that jessica was ready to get booted off?? so glad judges used their save tonight!  
lisa-2011
[Avatar]
really?? colton is gone tonight?? what the heck. if anyone should have gone home, it shoulda been either skylar or joshua. ho hum, they are so limited, in my opinion. not to mention, BORING  

Forum Index » Chatter Central
Go to: