Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst: iWin Forums

Reset My User Details

Enter the e-mail address associated with your iWin account, and we will email your username and a link to set a new password.

•  

Set A New Password

Enter the new password for your account.

•  

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst
Forum Index » Game Discussions
mellemel@ff
[Avatar]
Emma`s soul is free, but her ghost has delivered a dire warning: evil still lurks in Ravenhearst Manor. Venture deep inside the cursed estate in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst. Experience Ravenhearst`s spectral halls as never before with new immersive adventure-style gameplay and an epic original soundtrack. Feel the floorboards creak as you move from room to room, solving puzzles and seeking out clues in over 150 detailed scenes.

For contractual reasons this game is no longer available on iWin.com. If you purchased this game from iWin and require assistance with its recovery, please contact our support team.

Category: Hidden Object, Adventure
Release Date: 4/24/2010  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Thu, 24 Oct 2013 16:08

mmemubon
[Avatar]
It took me 5 hours or more to finish, very interesting, you forgot about the time and keep playing and want it to end. Are there any more like it?  
nia2795
[Avatar]
I am soooo happy iWin decided to carry Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst.!!!

I've only played about 30 min of the free trial but I think I'm purchasing this one!!!  
starr18
[Avatar]
Ok, how the heck do you get into the door with the weird "bird" or skeleton??? Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Please help. I too am glad that we have a Ravenhearst to play. I have the first game and love it!!  
nia2795
[Avatar]
starr18 wrote:Ok, how the heck do you get into the door with the weird "bird" or skeleton??? Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Please help. I too am glad that we have a Ravenhearst to play. I have the first game and love it!!

Sorry starr18, I'm not there yet. Just in case you didn't know, there are scenes to the right and to the left and down. If you move your cursor an arrow will pop up. The key is under the cats foot and so you have to check out other scenes to find something to make the cat focus on instead of the key...

I hope I'm talking about the same door you are.  
mlogan12
[Avatar]
If you have gotten to the kitchen, look on the walll near the window there is a drawing and a piece of paper click on it, it will show you how to configure of the bird skeleton  
nia2795
[Avatar]
Oh I see... Starr18, you are way ahead of me so ignore my last of Sat, 24 Apr 2010 12:42  
maplady73
[Avatar]
Okay, Starr18, look to the left of the kitchen window...see the drawing, it shows you the positioning of the figure. Now, if I could just figure out the way to get out of the guest house I'd be able to go to bed...it's 1:30 a.m. and I can't stop. Love this game. Maplady73  
divamom2
[Avatar]
i am stuck where the furnace is. Saw where the temp should be 550 what next. Also where is the letter r, and what should be typed?  
divamom2
[Avatar]
I can't get the letter r and I do not know what to do next. I am stuck where the children are. I do not know what to do with the furnace or how to unlock cellar.  
[Avatar]
Is anyone else having a problem playing.

This is what is happening to me. I played the free 60 minute game, decided to buy, and did. Now, when I click on the game, it sits there for a minute or two then comes up with the "Thank you for playing Iwin screen".

I deleted the iwin manager, and the game, reinstalled the manager and downloaded the game again. It came up and worked fine ONE time. Now I am getting the same Thank you for playing screen again.

Anyone seen this, or know how to ifx?  
divamom2
[Avatar]
Click on the icon on your desktop instead of in the iwin page.  
starr18
[Avatar]
Hi, I am stuck again. First off, thanks for the help before.
Ok, I have the dark flower cut but can't pick it up. I thought I could use the wet rag, but no. Any ideas??  
tuckanotion
[Avatar]
does anyone know what to do with the dial that has a sun and moon on it? i found the sun and moon and placed it on it it but now i'm stuck as to where to place the other to go from there.  
[Avatar]
divamom2 wrote:Click on the icon on your desktop instead of in the iwin page.

LOL I did that several dozen times, I tried the shortcut icon and the in game start. Same problem. Oh well, it looked like a nice game and I loved the first Ravenscroft.  
sharrenm
[Avatar]
starr18 wrote:Hi, I am stuck again. First off, thanks for the help before.
Ok, I have the dark flower cut but can't pick it up. I thought I could use the wet rag, but no. Any ideas??

Use your gloves to pick up the flower.  
katesun
[Avatar]
Can someone tell me how to get the machine belt?  
sharrenm
[Avatar]
I'm stuck at the fireplace. I put the sun and the moon in their place and nothing happens. Is there something else I should do??????????? Help!  
sharrenm
[Avatar]
starr18 wrote:Hi, I am stuck again. First off, thanks for the help before.

Use your gloves to pick it up.  
madiva
[Avatar]
mlogan12 wrote:If you have gotten to the kitchen, look on the walll near the window there is a drawing and a piece of paper click on it, it will show you how to configure of the bird skeleton
how in the heck do you get into the kitchen!??? somebody please help?

waterfall
[Avatar]
i can't find the "r" to open the 3rd door... any help out there?  
starr18
[Avatar]

To get into the kitchen you have to click on the door and do the puzzle.  
vonnie1228
[Avatar]
HELP... I'm really stuck. Can someone tell me how to set the lights in the basement that apparently provides power to the phone. Also, where is the key for the elevator? I've figured out how to get all the lights on the cash register, but not sure what to do next.... I love this game, it's making me crazy.  
jacpen
[Avatar]
Hello everybody,

I need some help. I am at the stove were it has to be set at 550. I have the potholder but how do I get it to 550. Is there something else I need for this puzzle>  
jacpen
[Avatar]
madiva wrote:
mlogan12 wrote:If you have gotten to the kitchen, look on the walll near the window there is a drawing and a piece of paper click on it, it will show you how to configure of the bird skeleton
how in the heck do you get into the kitchen!??? somebody please help?

You have to go through the window to get to the kitchen. Click the kitchen door and play the puzzle on the door.  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sat, 1 May 2010 08:56

jacpen
[Avatar]
waterfall wrote:i can't find the "r" to open the 3rd door... any help out there?

Have you found the "r"? I'm looking for it too.  
mami212
[Avatar]
Has anyone found the key to the elavator or the R  
madiva
[Avatar]
starr18 wrote:
how do i do the puzzle?? Iput all the creepy eye's in now what?

madiva
[Avatar]
I think I'm gonna dump this game asap, I love a challenge but this is just crazy!!!! anyone thinking of buying it beware...................!  
hutzmom
[Avatar]
I've been stuck at the sun/moon puzzle over the fireplace for three days. Put the two pieces where they belong but nothing happens. I can't figure out what else to do. Frustration level becoming very high. Anyone could give me a clue it would be greatly appreciated.  
a1e3w4
[Avatar]
how do you get the cat to move  
hutzmom
[Avatar]
You give it the cheese from inventory. Can't remember where I picked up the cheese.  
fnboracle
[Avatar]
loving this game, though stuck now, how do i get the cellar door open? help!! lol  
jimcarol
[Avatar]
jacpen wrote:Hello everybody,

I need some help. I am at the stove were it has to be set at 550. I have the potholder but how do I get it to 550. Is there something else I need for this puzzle>

jacpen
[Avatar]
hutzmom wrote:I've been stuck at the sun/moon puzzle over the fireplace for three days. Put the two pieces where they belong but nothing happens. I can't figure out what else to do. Frustration level becoming very high. Anyone could give me a clue it would be greatly appreciated.

If you look in the case files book, it has the two symbols that you need to put in the spots by the sun and the moon. You will pull them from the symbols that are surrounding the middle pieces.  
jacpen
[Avatar]
madiva wrote:
starr18 wrote:
how do i do the puzzle?? Iput all the creepy eye's in now what?

You have to adjust the eyes. There are handles that turn the eyes to make them clear.  
donnac64
[Avatar]
Help!!! I am stuck where you have to configure the phone power supply. And how do you get to the bottom level on the elevator. It's making me CRAZY  
hutzmom
[Avatar]
I had found those pieces and put them in the hands of the center piece. I click the lever but nothing happens. I've double checked the symbols so I must have another problem. I must need to do something else I just don't know what else.  
terbear2
[Avatar]
Where is the sun that goes to the puzzle over the fireplace????
Please help!!!  
hutzmom
[Avatar]
The symbol for the sign in on page 9 of the case file. I found the pieces and placed them but evidently something is still not right because it still won't open. Hope you have better luck than I did.  
terbear2
[Avatar]
What do yu do in the kitchen besides get the key , open the oven door and get objets from the pantry????  
starr18
[Avatar]
Ok, I'm stuck again. I am at the 3 doors. I have been all over in the first door. Just not sure where to go next. I still need to find letters for 1 of the doors. Any ideas???  
methodgirl
[Avatar]
starr18 wrote:Ok, how the heck do you get into the door with the weird "bird" or skeleton??? Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Please help. I too am glad that we have a Ravenhearst to play. I have the first game and love it!!

Have you been to the kitchen yet? If you have you will see a letter taped on the cabinet door and you will find the pose that the
bird should have and copy it in your mind when you go back to the garden. That will unlock the door. I bought this game last
year and I just love it.
judy tooley  
methodgirl
[Avatar]
starr18 wrote:Ok, I'm stuck again. I am at the 3 doors. I have been all over in the first door. Just not sure where to go next. I still need to find letters for 1 of the doors. Any ideas???

Look around and see if there isn't another evidence hunt and you will find the right key to spelll Victor.
judy tooley  
methodgirl
[Avatar]
Believe me I know this game because I've played it many times. I've had this game since last fall and I love it. You can
always skip a puzzle if it stumps you.
judy tooley  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Thu, 6 May 2010 18:24

methodgirl
[Avatar]
hutzmom wrote:The symbol for the sign in on page 9 of the case file. I found the pieces and placed them but evidently something is still not right because it still won't open. Hope you have better luck than I did.

The curly cue goes with the sun and the emblem that looks like a 7 goes with the sun.  
starr18
[Avatar]
Thanks for the info. I have figured out how to get the stove to 550 degrees. You have to turn the handles. But when I do that, nothing happens. Am I doing it right or am I missing something. I too love this game and refuse to quit until I solve it. I love the first game too.  
penGG
[Avatar]
divamom2 wrote:i am stuck where the furnace is. Saw where the temp should be 550 what next. Also where is the letter r, and what should be typed?

I'm stuck at the same place. Although I thought the temp should be 500 degrees! Still doesnt do anything though  
douvikas3
[Avatar]

Look in you "diary" it has a stick figure look a like and it shows how to position it!  
douvikas3
[Avatar]
I'm stuck i can't figure out where to put the big stick...plus i already dug up the "x" in the garden but now there's nowhere else that's glitteringhelp

Forum Index » Game Discussions
Go to:   

Sign up now for iWin's weekly newsletter and special promotions and receive a FREE game!

Submit

Thank You!

An email was sent to the address you provided. To redeem your free game, please follow the instructions provided in that email and start playing!

Enjoy!

The iWin Team

We protect your privacy. Review our privacy policy.

is Our games are guaranteed safe and free of viruses and malicious software. We have rigorous internal testing and we are members of the McAfee SECURE program, which ensures that our games are tested externally daily and approved. iWin.com is also Verisign Secured certified and an accredited business by the Better Business Bureau (BBB).

Click logos below for more information.