Magic Farm - Master Game Topic: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Magic Farm - Master Game Topic
Forum Index » Game Discussions
Paradoxis
[Avatar]
Um, yeah. I love the game. What can I say? It's just one of those games I keep coming back to, yet I haven't seen more than one thread about it here so far, so I figured I'd start my own.

So what do you love about it? Do you have hints or tips?

Para.  

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Sun, 20 Feb 2011 22:16

mrsroey
[Avatar]
Hi! I love Magic Farm too!My only problem is that I can't finish it.When I get the final set of exams, I have no harvest baskets.Have tried everything!I want to get my diploma, i think i deserve it.Having played it more times than i can remember.Love everything about it.
Nice to FINALLY find someone else who likes the game!!We need to talk more.  
Paradoxis
[Avatar]
The trick when you have no harvest baskets is to plant a fire plant, protect and water it, and when you reach the third stage of growth when it's those pink crystals, sell the plant. This will give you extra money to plant two of them. Repeat process until you eventually sell about 5-7 third stage fire plants.  
mrsroey
[Avatar]
Thanks, will give it a try  
mrsroey
[Avatar]
SUCCESS!!! Thank you.  
Paradoxis
[Avatar]
You are most welcome!

I've been playing it over and over obsessively in the last week, trying to get the number one position on the highest score list. LOL. No luck yet. But made it to 2nd place. *struts*  
007ofnine
[Avatar]
Paradoxis wrote:The trick when you have no harvest baskets is to plant a fire plant, protect and water it, and when you reach the third stage of growth when it's those pink crystals, sell the plant. This will give you extra money to plant two of them. Repeat process until you eventually sell about 5-7 third stage fire plants.

You're given enough cash to buy 2 plants, and if you let the dragon do all the watering you don't need to buy water. I don't know where he's getting the water; possibly straight from the Elemental Plane of Water. No, he's not just peeing on the plants - he'd have to have an awfully big bladder to manage that! Just make sure to plant them close to each other so he can take care of them easily.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Thu, 9 Jul 2009 13:49

Forum Index » Game Discussions
Go to: