Ice Cream: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Ice Cream
Forum Index » Chatter Central
shadow77749
[Avatar]
I couldn't find a topic on this so here goes...What's your favorite kind of ice cream? Hm...chocolate for me. Well, one of my favorites. Kinda hard to choose, I know.  
PeggyEMI
[Avatar]
I am half-italian and so we usually have gelato, which is the italian version of ice cream -- creamier than regular ice cream. My favorite is chocolate hazulnut. There is nothing better at the end of a great summer day.  
ShayeraHol
[Avatar]
Sugar-free Dreyer's, Coffee flavored.

I'm also a fan of gelato, especially the
coffee flavored variety from Haagen Daaz.  
emcall
[Avatar]
Storebought: Pralines & Cream or Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Home-made: Plain Old Vanilla or Vanilla-Peach

Yum!

Somebody pass out the spoons!!  
joanietreb
[Avatar]
Can't remember if it was Dove or Godiva Ice "Scream" but was rich vanilla with little Godiva caramel-filled dark chocolate hearts  
springmist775
[Avatar]
pralines pecan and cream  
Synnfuly@ff
[Avatar]
[i] My favorite ice cream is Ben and Jerry's Chunky Monkey!  
Dinismurf
[Avatar]
Haagen-Daz dulche de leche, any kind of really good quality vanilla, or pistachio kulfi (Indian ice cream).

Mmm, haven't even had breakfast yet and am now thinking of ice-cream sundaes! BAD topic!  
DexGypMom
[Avatar]

I second the motion on Haagen-Daz only I like Vanilla but have to eat it sparingly because it's close to 400 calories a cup. So I have found a fat restricted vanilla ice cream which I'm just crazy about at 120 calories per cup, Breyers Smooth & Dreamy Vanilla Bean. To get my chocolate fix at the same time, I'll sprinkle a tablespoon of Nestlé mini semi-sweet chocolate baking chips over the top...love crunching into frozen chocolate. Guess where I'm headed.....???

Oh...I forgot about my all time over the top favorite - Gilles Frozen Custard, right from the machine. Yes, it's a heart attack in a bowl but what a way to go.

••• MaryBeth

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Mon, 23 Aug 2010 15:17

ppineapple
[Avatar]
I like the Dreyer's small containers ice cream and the Haagen-Daz ice cream. They both are delicious, but we only eat it in the summer since the weather here is cold as.....well, cold as ice cream, lol. So we don't have much time to eat the ice cream before it turns to autumn/fall, at least it won't melt in the winter, lol.  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sat, 28 Aug 2010 05:05

mulleh
[Avatar]
If it is just plain ice-cream it must be vanilla (:  
-ANGEL
[Avatar]
i love vanilla with chocolete syrup  
joanietreb
[Avatar]
Swenson's used to have a bittersweet chocolate that was so yummy. When they discontinued it, we would go into the store, order it, and when they said "no more", we would walk out. Not too passive-aggressive, huh?  
musical63
[Avatar]
cold stone creamery or baskin robins has gereat ice cream

iraf
[Avatar]
i want milky way ice if there is such a thing hmmmm  
ShayeraHol
[Avatar]
iraf wrote:i want milky way ice if there is such a thing hmmmm

They used to have Milky Way ice cream bars, and I believe that the Breyer's brand puts out a
Milky Way variety. They had Snickers, Starburst, Twix, etc.

Of course, I live in a test market city, and they may have discontinued them. You can
check at the manufacturer's website for more info.  
iraf
[Avatar]
thanks  
ShayeraHol
[Avatar]
You're welcome. The Strawberry Starburst flavor is FEROSH!  
George51
[Avatar]
I like them all execpt those that have nuts in them because I can't eat them because of no teeth  
Shurbert3
[Avatar]
I like vanilla the best... especially Rita's vanilla softserve custard. What I like about vanilla best is that you can eat it plain OR if you want something different for a change you can add any fruit, syrup/sauce, nuts, spices, it's even good with a little liqueur poured over a couple scoops in a bowl ... like Chambord (raspberry), Kahlua (coffee), Baileys Irish Cream, Schnaaps (Peach, butterscotch, peppermint, etc), Sambuca (anise), Amaretto (Almond), Creme de coco, or even flower or herbal flavors like rose, violet, lavender, basil.

This time of year I love it with strawberry-rhubarb sauce YUM!

Who say vanilla is boring? On the contrary Vanilla is whatever you make of it

Forum Index » Chatter Central
Go to: