Give your moderating team a break! PLEASE!?: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

Give your moderating team a break! PLEASE!?
Forum Index » Archives
momaie
[Avatar]
One of the tasks that we have as moderators is to attempt to keep the Forums easy to navigate, a task we gladly took on when we accepted the invitation to be moderators but a task which we are finding very hard to do lately...Although there are topics (Topics and Guidelines for each of the Forums) to help new and long-time users to understand how the Forum works and where topics get posted and how to navigate and find them, we have had to spend a great deal of time lately tidying up duplicate topics, moving topics to the correct sections of the Forums and redirecting users to the existing topics...It's summer, we'd like to take it easy too!

Seriously though, on the Jewel Quest Online Party connection issue alone, we have had to redirect & lock well over 30 topics, even though we have provided a link to the existing topic where updates are posted and also directed users to check Breaking News under the Support portal for the latest news...A simple search of the Forums, nothing fancy, just typing in Jewel Quest Online, would bring up any of these topics which, if read, would take you to the appropriate topic where answers are waiting...but new topics keep popping up as fast as we can get to them...There are several posts asking what is happening directly below the posts which give information! What is the point of sharing information if users won't read it???!

We've even started marking the titles of topics that have been redirected as LOCKED to make it easier to navigate the Forums...If the topic says LOCKED when it comes up in a Search, it can still be read but it's not the active topic; a link to the active topic is usually given in a LOCKED topic to make it easier for users to get to the right one...We can't think of what else to do to get everyone to post to one topic per game or issue...and this proliferation of topics which are duplicates of existing topics is making the Forums harder and harder to get around....which means that those who will not Search because it's too "complicated" are making the problem worse...Do you see the problem?

We know, it's hot and sticky and patience can be a little short and all you want to do is play your favourite game...but if users won't read the posts, then what more are we supposed to do? iWin is posting updates but some users aren't reading them and then complaining that there is no information given...It's a crazy mess!

So your moderating team is asking all users to PLEASE, PLEASE, use the Search function to look for existing topics, READ the posts, follow the links and give your moderating team a break....pretty please?

From your very tired and frustrated moderating team

This message was edited 4 times. Last update was at Mon, 28 Mar 2011 20:14

cboust4154
[Avatar]
Momaie - I came in to thank all of IWIN's moderators and everyone behind the scenes that work so hard to make the site work well for all of us that enjoy the site. It does get frustrating with all the topics concerning one problem and the amount of people that don't take the time to read them because there are so many.
I do appreciate the time and heart ya'll put into working out the issues and the frustration involved with working with the people. THANK YOU IWIN!!!!!  
aharer
[Avatar]
I agree. You guys work very hard to keep iwin an enjoyable place/site be at. thank you for that.  
joanietreb
[Avatar]
Right on Dee. You and MaryBeth seem to have the patience of Job. Sometimes i'll read a post and think: Whoa, just look up 1 inch, etc. Is Dini coming back as a Mod? Hope she is not burnt out. What happened to Goofyduck? Another burn-out?
I would wish that there be more appreciation of your time and thought making this a wonderful and safe international community.
Thank you, thank you, thank you.  
momaie
[Avatar]
That is so nice of you all! Your appreciation of our efforts make it all worth while! We're still tired and frustrated but these kind comments remind us why we said "Yes" when we were asked to take on this "job"! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Now back to "work"...or maybe a game or two to relax...there's also that stockpile of Opals neither one of us has had much time to use lately...If everyone will just be good and play nice and follow the rules, we can take a few more breaks...Yeah!

Your moderating team!

nia2795
[Avatar]
Dee,

I don't know if this is possible but maybe instead of locking the thread, it should just be deleted. That’s assuming the information is available elsewhere.

Locking the thread still means that it becomes part of the users endless quest to find the information sought.  
penelopeof
[Avatar]
Yes, I agree and understand HOWEVER.....WHERE IS THE 'SEARCH FOR TOPICS' LIST???? I have scaned the ENTIRE Forums page and cannot find this box. I see SEARCH IWIN.COM and FREE GAMES, ETC. Your Forums home index just has ALL SORTS OF UNORGANIZED topics.

I posted a question yesterday and found it LOCKED today - IF YOUR WEBSITE TECHs installed a TOPICS heading then your forums page would not be so confusing.  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mon, 27 Feb 2012 04:14

momaie
[Avatar]
penelopeof wrote:Yes, I agree and understand HOWEVER.....WHERE IS THE 'SEARCH FOR TOPICS' LIST???? I have scaned the ENTIRE Forums page and cannot find this box. I see SEARCH IWIN.COM and FREE GAMES, ETC. Your Forums home index just has ALL SORTS OF UNORGANIZED topics.

I posted a question yesterday and found it LOCKED today - IF YOUR WEBSITE TECHs installed a TOPICS heading then your forums page would not be so confusing.

I'm really not clear as to what you are saying but since you seem to have difficulty getting around, here is a bit more information that will hopefully clarify things.

The Search function is at the top of the Game Manager page, just off-centre and to the top right of the screen if you are using your browser to view the website...it does exactly what it says....Search iWin.com....Since we ask that only one topic per game be open, we will lock topics that are duplicates and redirect users to the master game topic; this is likely what happened to your previous post. Maybe some visual help picture will make it easier...Have a look at this topic for that : How to use the Search Function in iWin.com. The iWin Forums Home page lists the various sections of the Forums, not individual topics; each main section has a subtitle which gives a general idea of what topics are covered in that section. If you only want to see recent topics, you can click on the Recent Topics link at the top right of the screen to see only the most recent posts. Searching really isn't that hard!

Dee, volunteer moderator

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at Mon, 27 Feb 2012 04:22

momaie
[Avatar]
nia2795 wrote:Dee,

I don't know if this is possible but maybe instead of locking the thread, it should just be deleted. That’s assuming the information is available elsewhere.

Locking the thread still means that it becomes part of the users endless quest to find the information sought.

Much as it would make life easier in the searches if there were only one topic per game showing up, we can't delete all the duplicates...believe me, we've been tempted! However, users would not know why their posts have been deleted and would just continue opening duplicate after duplicate...We would also have to check the existing topic to see if the information was available before deleting, just increasing our workload and not really helping the users...We don't want users to stop posting for fear of being deleted...we've been chastised in the past by users for doing so...we just can't win sometimes...So we have opted for an intense training and redirection method...Only time will tell if explaining why we lock and redirect helps...it IS to the benefit of all users to help in reducing the number of duplicate topics! We are hoping that adding LOCKED to the duplicates at least makes it more obvious which is the main game topic to be posted to...All duplicate topics are deleted after a week so at least they are out of the search results. Perhaps someday an alphabetical sort function will be available in the Forums and searching will get easier but for now, we do what we can...and hope the that users will do their part....Dee, volunteer moderator

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Fri, 6 Jun 2014 03:17

DexGypMom
[Avatar]
joanietreb wrote:Right on Dee. You and MaryBeth seem to have the patience of Job. Sometimes i'll read a post and think: Whoa, just look up 1 inch, etc. Is Dini coming back as a Mod? Hope she is not burnt out. What happened to Goofyduck? Another burn-out?
I would wish that there be more appreciation of your time and thought making this a wonderful and safe international community.
Thank you, thank you, thank you.

What makes me stick around as a volunteer moderator are individuals as yourself, who understand and appreciate what it takes to sit here for hours reading every post, directing traffic, giving information, occasionally having to discipline a poster, and being a target to hit when something doesn't go right for a user. I've been a moderator for one year and 4 months and still enjoy my "job" especially when I can help someone in need. So "thank you", Joanie for all your support.

••• MaryBeth, Volunteer Moderator

PeggyEMI
[Avatar]
Dee and Mary Beth-- I have to say, since the request was originally posted I have been disappointed to see that people have not respected your request. I have seen several postings on the forums for games and issues that already had forum postings for the exact same issues, if the member had just searched and read the forum postings. I like to read the forums to see if I can help out other members on games that I have played or issues that I have had and been able to resolve. I have to say though, I am completely frustrated by members who are unable to follow the simple request made by you moderators. The forums do tend to get bogged down in multiple requests for the same problem, and I think members get frustrated because they might not get an answer to their post because it has already been posted in another thread but it seems they did not search. Sorry to ramble, my point being if I am frustrated as a member, I can only imagine how frustrated you as volunteer moderators are. You guys do a great job and I as well as other members really appreciate what you do. Hang in there and know that you are appreciated and that there are members who are trying to make your jobs easier.  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sat, 7 Aug 2010 06:27

nia2795
[Avatar]
Amen PeggyEMI! I too try to help out but it's a never ending battle..

...but i did think of another suggestion....maybe the search box should say "search for your answers here" (or something similar)... based on some of the posts i've read, some people seem confused by the iwin.com??? I dunno why but maybe they think it will only search for game information???  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sat, 7 Aug 2010 11:47

momaie
[Avatar]
nia2795 wrote:Amen PeggyEMI! I too try to help out but it's a never ending battle..

...but i did think of another suggestion....maybe the search box should say "search for your answers here" (or something similar)... based on some of the posts i've read, some people seem confused by the iwin.com??? I dunno why but maybe they think it will only search for game information???

It's a thought...anything that would give users a little push towards actually searching would be a help...I'll suggest it to our admin contact. If they at least used it for game information now, it would be a start...sigh...I came back after a day away and had to lock so many duplicate topics...for new games too! Just have a look at the Recent Topics and you can see we spend more time dealing with duplicates than anything else it seems...adding LOCKED to the topic titles makes it even more obvious to us that some users just don't look at what is already there...deeper sigh...Thanks for trying to help ladies...every little bit helps and it is appreciated...truly! Dee,volunteer moderator  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sun, 8 Aug 2010 16:24

emcall
[Avatar]
Hey everyone, let us also not forget that this "job" that Dee and Mary Beth are so diligently and graciously performing is a VOLUNTEER position. Many of us enjoy iWin as a community, and have made dear friends. If not for these moderators, this site would not be nearly as enjoyable or safe. They could use some help. I wish I could be a moderator, but my health prevents me from spending enough time on here to make it worth iWin's while. If any of you are interested in taking up the challenge, I am sure you could find out what is required.

I also miss goofy and dini. It's as if part of our family is gone.

Thanks again, Dee and Mary Beth. You both rule!!!!!!  
momaie
[Avatar]
Thanks Em! I miss goofy and dini too! But hey, we're working on dini..maybe we can talk her into coming back...

The summer is especially hard as taking a break leaves the Forums with only one and sometimes no moderator available...but it is volunteer and iWin has made it clear to us that there is no minimum time required of us and that "Life" takes priority over this "volunteer" task...But it is hard to just take off knowing that the Forums will be a mess when we come back...sigh...It's a bit like going on holidays at work knowing that your desk will just be piled up when you get back...It does drive us just a little crazy... ...my siblings would say it's a short drive...lol !

If we keep posting to this topic, maybe the fact that it's right up there at the top of the Recent Topics will get more people to actually read it...well, we can dream, can't we?

Dee, volunteer moderator

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Thu, 12 Aug 2010 06:10

joanietreb
[Avatar]
(whispering) ahem, dee, were you dreaming about "bumping"? shh  
karla54
[Avatar]
There is something that really bothers me. On meeting others, it seems to me the same rooms are featured including the same person. If they are picked randomly why are the same rooms featured ALL THE TIME and the same person features the whole page. I feel this is somewhat unfair to us others that never see their rooms featured.  
nia2795
[Avatar]
Oh the irony  
momaie
[Avatar]
karla54 wrote:There is something that really bothers me. On meeting others, it seems to me the same rooms are featured including the same person. If they are picked randomly why are the same rooms featured ALL THE TIME and the same person features the whole page. I feel this is somewhat unfair to us others that never see their rooms featured.

This topic is a plea from the moderating team to please, please USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION to find existing topics for the issues you are looking for answers to....It is a plea to PLEASE READ the posts in a topic....Did you read the opening post in this topic before posting your question here? It doesn't look like it or you would have used the Search iWin.com function for Featured Rooms and a host of topics would have come up where you would find lots of users discussing the issue and many possible reasons why the Featured rooms pages are the way they are... I suggest you do so and your answer will be there...

Posting off-topic is a no-no in the Forums; it's called hijacking...and to hijack a thread started by the moderators...well, what can I say?
Perhaps you should have a look at another topic where the dos & don'ts of posting to the Forums are covered. Here is a direct link to that topic: Netiquette...or how to NOT have your post edited...or deleted...or locked

Dee, volunteer moderator
You're right nia...Oh the irony...

All Featured Room topics having now been deleted, the reference to searching for them is now out of date. However the instruction on using the search most definitely still applies! iWinModTeam  

This message was edited 6 times. Last update was at Fri, 18 May 2012 14:05

DexGypMom
[Avatar]

A special thanks to all of you kind posters who offer kudos and actually use the tools available to you on the site. I so appreciate the words of support. It really means so much.

.....And then I get to the third & now 4th to the last post and can't believe my eyes. After everything Dee so methodically pointed out in her first and subsequent posts about how users can help themselves and us all at the same time, we are temporarily interrupted by one of the exact petpeeves which prompted this thread in the first place. Yes, Nia...Oh the Irony of it.

This must be a sign of the times. People do not want to read directions/instructions anymore. They want to take it out of the box, get it to work somehow while the instruction booklet falls to the floor. And when it malfunctions, the answer lies on page 8 of the booklet but they call the toll free number, wait 20 minutes in the hold queue only to have someone walk them through the fix they could have done themselves. I'm probably the only nut who read the entire owner's manual to their car. So when situations such as this happen, it is totally uncomprehensible to me. Knowledge is power. Why would you want to be at the mercy of someone else, when you are capable of doing it yourself?

Maybe one step will be to ask iWin if we can change the name of the search engine from Search iWin.com to something even newbies will recognize as a place to put their questions, i.e. Search Here, Find Answers Here, This is where you Search.....I'm sure we'll come up with something because even though Dee explained Search iWin.com in this thread, it is in every FAQ thread at the top of each Forum and both Dee and I have explained it literally in 100 or so moderator comment interventions, Search iWin.com is obviously not used to its full capacity. <SIGH>

Oh well, back to the Opal mines...........

nia2795deux
[Avatar]
Ah Ha! By George, I think I've got it!!

How about we have a "Wall of shame"...where you post the pics (avitars) of users who obviously haven't tried the search box...

I'm just kidding... 'cause i'm sure my face would be plastered up there a few times....but i was just looking through recent topics and shakin' my head...so i wanted to move the topic up top to be seen.

Dinismurf
[Avatar]
emcall wrote:I also miss goofy and dini. It's as if part of our family is gone.

Only just saw this and joanie's query about whether I'd succumbed to burnout. It's so nice to have been missed! (And let's not forget Isaboe-coo either, who first made being a mod SO much more than editing and moving posts. IWin is not the same without her.)

I didn't burn out: I have a pretty long patience with people online; it's only face-to-face that they tend to exasperate me! I just found that real life was getting in the way of my moderation (and gameplaying/decorating) time a bit too often, so decided I should focus on sorting that out for a while. I'm already making a bit more time for the little things now though, and hope to be back on here a bit more regularly before too long.  
momaie
[Avatar]

This particular posting is in reaction to a few not so nice messages your moderating team has been experiencing over the past year...and some posts on Hotel walls that refer to us...Our message to all users about these is simple - DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER! Our "job" is to try and keep the Forums family friendly (language mainly), organized (referrals, locking, deleting duplicates...) and generally workable so that users can get around and find the help they want, without pulling out their hair or just plain giving up. For doing so, we have been subject to attack, some nastier than others, by PMs or in Forum posts and been the object of some rather rude comments on various Hotel walls...We do see those when we wander around looking for ideas for our own rooms or just to see what great rooms others have come up with...when we have time!

So spread the word; the moderators are just doing what iWin has asked us to do. We are not power-tripping nor are we sitting here rubbing our hands together in glee whenever there is a post to be edited or deleted or a topic to be referred or locked....Sometimes, these attacks make us wonder why we do this "job"...and then we remember we signed on because we care about our fellow users and wanted to help...For those of you who have expressed your support, we are grateful! For those of you who will most certainly recognize yourselves (or maybe not... ), ease up and remember that this is a game site with its own rules and all we are doing is ensuring they are followed...If everyone follows the rules, then everyone wins.

This is a cross-posting from another topic but I think it is worth breaking the rule this one time....Dee, volunteer moderator

nia2795deux
[Avatar]
This is a post I made several months ago but just to keep this topic at the top of "recent topics" I am copying & pasting (with some edits) it into this one.
The original post info is: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 14:03 Subject: my 1 cent CLOSING ACCOUNT - info only! (i wasn't closing acct...someone else was).
--------------------------------
C'mon people (fellow users) let's read and do our research first. Then, before we "etch it in stone" by commenting in the forum, let's take a minute and decide if what we are saying and how we are saying it will really get's us the result we want.

I understand your frustrations as I too have experienced many of them. If you refer back to some of my posts in the forum, they aren't always complimentary of iWin but in the future let's (me also) try and remember "You get more bees with honey".

I, as I am sure the volunteer moderators have found, have seen countless questions that could have simply been answered by going to the support page.

There's not a website around that doesn't have it's issues and when you have an issue, you have to sort through knowledge based pages, community help pages, FAQ’s etc. It's like that even with big names such as, Microsoft, Apple, and other well-known gaming sites. Most of the time, we come out of the research knowing a little bit more about this whole PC/Internet phenomenon even if our problems aren't solved.

Keep in mind that (any) knowledge is power and by doing the research first, whether it be by putting your question (keyword) in the search box, making sure you've read through the forum topic in which you are posting, or going to the support page, you will ultimately become the wiser for it and probably less frustrated.

PeggyEMI
[Avatar]
Is it me or does the problem seem to be getting worse? I just don't understand how hard it is to search for an existing thread for a game in the forums. Just type in the exact name of the game into the search iwin.com box then look for your results under the forum search tab on the results page. For the newer games, it's even easier--just go to the game download page and click the link that takes you directly to the forum page.

After looking through the forums today, I thought it might be a good idea to have this thread near the top of the recent postings. Maybe it might help to have it seen prominently again.  
nia2795deux
[Avatar]
Ya know Peggy, it does seem to be getting worse but I suspect it's becuase a lot of new people are being drawn in by Facebook.

At first I had all kind of thoughts/names about the folks who post without regard to..well anything...but then I asked myself, what would my mother do...unfortunately the answer was that she would do the same as a lot of folks....

I think I've come to the conclusion that while some folks just don't get it or rather don't care to get it, for most, it's simply that the forum has become much to hard to navigate. I know, I'm beating a dead horse about deleting post older than 90 days.....

For example, I was trying to help a user earlier today so I put in a key word and OMG, it took me to a page with hundreds of topics..just the subject line...not the specific post to find the answer....Nia knew where to look because she's been a user for over a year but Mr. and/or Ms. New User would be like this is so not helpful.

It has to be the way the forum is set up because there just can't be that many people who would rather be considered lazy than resourceful.

I've been to other sites and before you are even allowed to send a question to their customer service department, it brings up a list of topics and asks, have you viewed these subjects first?? Maybe something like that would help here in the forums.

I dunno...notwithstanding (is that a word???) my empathy for the moderators, it's almost gotten to the point of comical with the repeat offenders...I look forward to hearing the clank clank click of the topic being locked... I'm like ooooo she/he's gonna get it.....I know it's not funny but cheese & rice... what else can ya do....

Here's another hats off to the moderators... I dunno how y'all (i'm a Texan) do it from day to day...& with out pay... In the words of Whitney Houston " H E double hocky sticks to the naw".  
momaie
[Avatar]
While wandering around a Facebook community page today, it finally hit me...iWin's foray into Facebook has brought an influx of users (you're right about that Nia...) that are used to Facebook community pages (their idea of a forum...) and you can't search anything there! You say what you want to say (however you want to say it, if you know what I mean...) wherever the fancy takes you...whether you are on topic or not...No one stops you and says "Hey, why not the read the post above yours?" or "Really? This question was just asked and answered right in the topic below..."

We are having to train a whole new community to the ways & means of this Forum...Well, it is Back to School time...lol...

Good morning class! I'm Mrs Dee, your Etiquette teacher for this term. Now take out your notebooks kids and take down some homework. For next week, I want you to read the Topics and Guidelines threads and be ready for a test...The rest of the semester will be about how to get around the Forums and find your topic...Johnny, are you paying attention? Alice, please concentrate on the topic at hand and stop looking in the mirror...and Hank, stop clowning around!

Sigh... Dee, volunteer moderator  

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Mon, 28 Mar 2011 20:21

PeggyEMI
[Avatar]
Mrs. Dee! Mrs. Dee! Do the good students get gold stars and can we be excused from homework for the semester?  
momaie
[Avatar]

Yes Peggy! There are gold stars and animal stickers and homework-free notes will be sent home for those who are good boys & girls and pay attention in class...You can even play on the computer instead of studying!

Mrs Dee, volunteer moderator

momaie
[Avatar]
Well class, I'd like to hand out the class gold star awards to a few of our star pupils who have taken on extra work and are tutoring on the side. To Nia & Peggy, 5 gold stars each! To Dini for doing some off-the-clock extra work, 5 gold stars as well! To the other students who have also stepped in to point users in the right direction and helped to pass along the class rules, an extra cookie at snack time! It doesn't matter how old we are, we all love an extra cookie right? After all, cookies on iWin are calorie-free and are acceptable for all diet restrictions! I can't name you all but you know who you are...so a big thanks from Mrs Dee, your ever so grateful teacher (volunteer moderator)  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Wed, 15 Sep 2010 19:27

AMBA1
[Avatar]
hello team, thank you so much for your help. It is appreciated and I jumped for joy getting me set up again. If I could send you a bouquet of flowers I would . A I will be smiling all day. Again a big thank you AMBA1  
DexGypMom
[Avatar]

If you notice, almost every thread started in this Forum not initiated by a moderator has a little green arrow in it signifiying the thread was moved to its appropriate Forum. Please, people read the Topics and Guidellines threads at the beginning of each Forum. They outline all the topics available for discussion in that Forum. Those threads were created expressly for the users not knowing where to post. On the Forums main page under each individual Forum title is a brief description about what that Forum is about. I don't understand what is so hard?!?!? The only people who may have a legitimate excuse would be those who do not speak or read English as a primary language. What's funny about that statement is, posts I have found by people who cannot speak one iota of English construct their questions in their native tongue in the correct Forum. So if they can find the right place, I believe everyone else can.

So please.........Read before you type!!! Thank you.

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at Fri, 17 Jun 2011 21:36

whisperbloodmoon
[Avatar]
thank you moderators for making this site so fun!!! i appreciate that hard work and effort you all put into this site every day. thank you !  
mystikals
[Avatar]
cboust4154 wrote: Momaie - I came in to thank all of IWIN's moderators and everyone behind the scenes that work so hard to make the site work well for all of us that enjoy the site. It does get frustrating with all the topics concerning one problem and the amount of people that don't take the time to read them because there are so many.
I do appreciate the time and heart ya'll put into working out the issues and the frustration involved with working with the people. THANK YOU IWIN!!!!!

Hello, just a newbie saying thank you. for all the hard work that you do.  
momaie
[Avatar]
Well, school is nearly out for the summer so the mods were expecting a bump in posts that would need moderating and sure enough, the past while has seen an increase in all caps posts, smiley only posts, users posting new topics instead of using the Search function, topics opened in unrelated Forums and more. It's not just the young ones though; it's a general trend that seems to be growing and we would like to stop it from getting out of hand...

So here are some useful links:
Forum Guidelines
Code of Conduct
Terms of Service

Doing a little reading will help you get around the site, keep your posts where they can be seen and where others can share thier comments AND keep the Forums tidy and searchable!

The mods do appreciate it when users help other users; that is after all what the Forums were set up for so a big thanks to those users who step in to help guide others to the right topic or information. It makes the Forums truly user-based when everyone pitches in to help others find their way. So if you see someone who looks like they need help, give them a hand!

Everyone doing their part to make the Forums enjoyable makes our life easier too more time for us to get to play too! Dee, volunteer moderator

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mon, 27 Feb 2012 04:12

3lyndy
[Avatar]
I am new, but have to say have had nothing but help & good advice from our moderators, especially Dee. That's not leaving you out PeggyEMI, it just seems that it's always Dee I pester with PMs & questions.
Yes, I use the search, but sometimes get a bit lost there too & have to go back & forwards a few times, to get what I want. Often don't need to post, as my answer is there - eventually lol
But maybe there is another reason why new people don't spend much time here or checking Knowledge Base to look for answers. The games are new & fun, it's cool to make new friends & chat AND we have a wonderful hotel to decorate! We want to get opals & we're dying to shop, we're bursting with ideas, it's hard to make time to do all that & acquire knowledge about our new site too. So please everyone, be a little patient with us new people, we're eager to do everything at once lol.
Thanks mods, think you're brilliant!
Lyndy  

Forum Index » Archives
Go to: