What Cartoon Charactor Best Describes You?: iWin Forums

Welcome back  !

Make life simple!

Connect your Facebook account and enjoy all of iWin's games and benefits!

Connect with Facebook No, thank you
iWin Forums, the place to meet, ask, and chat.

[Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Groups] Forums Home 

What Cartoon Charactor Best Describes You?
Forum Index » Chatter Central
suefun
[Avatar]
i would have to say that i am like lola bunny she shes pretty and smart and so am i  
allietron
[Avatar]
Buttercup from Powerpuff Girls  
ppineapple
[Avatar]
Garfield the orange cartoon cat describes our pet dog Mikayla, she's lazy, a little bit chubby, and just loves her dog food. I describe myself as WonderWoman because I usually do all the cooking, cleaning, and caring around our huge house. My daughter is very helping and likes to learn new stuff and she describes herself as the Nerd Bird. My husband, I don't know. LOL  

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sat, 26 Jul 2014 12:53

candycane432
[Avatar]
i tyhink i am penny helps a friend and am true about what i say and has 2 baby sisters

game-gal1
[Avatar]
I absolutely love Taz !!!!! He's wild & crazy, but lovable all at the same time..like me...I even have a tatoo of him on my ankle....Jen  
alexasipot
[Avatar]
Katara from Avatar the last airbender  
bitemenow2010
[Avatar]
I would definitely be Snoopy.Luv everthing about him, especially his Happy Dance!  
suan1
[Avatar]
bugs bunny  
loontje2
[Avatar]
Mulan  
slappysquirrel
[Avatar]
My husband named me "slappysquirrel" from Tiny toons. I don't think it was met as a compliament though. But I would have to agree with it up to a point.  
DiamondBeauty
[Avatar]

I would say that I would identify more with some cartoon characters but I wouldn't say that I am like one. Just like with books I have read there are certain characters that I will identify more with. According to your question if I were to list them then it would look more like I have a more then one personality. I think as humans our personalities don't often get defined as one character because I think there is much more to the human personality. Mainly because we as humans change over time.

In my childhood years , my sister who used to be the baby of the family until I was born at one time we later became rivals once I got older. (She was a teen and I was a kid.) She would chase after me and my Grandpa when he was alive used to hit her with a plastic bat because she was chasing me. He was being protective with me because he didn't want me to get hurt by her. So in that case it could be like a cartoon where she would be Sylvester and I would be like tweedy. (My Grandpa would be like Granny.) Since we are much older we don't do that any more and we get a long a lot better. Thus our characters have changed and we have matured as adults.

In my case there has been cartoon character like moments that lasted for that brief moments in time. I certain don't resemble tweedy now or have had situations like that again. I would have to say in that brief moment I was like tweedy but that doesn't represent my whole character/personality. I have changed so much and I went through many stages as most of us will go through growing up. There isn't just one character that would fully describe me as a person. I could find several cartoon characters that I can identify with but only one wouldn't fit me. Besides I don't like being labeled something that clearly isn't me.  
bloom0223
[Avatar]
my like cartoon is winx club  
trickyricky
[Avatar]
Underdog! He was Sweet Polly Purebred's hero too! Cant beat that! Get the bad guys and win the female's heart too.  
sally2090
[Avatar]
umm i tink ben 10 avatar and idk umm flapjack i gess  
xxMzBubblezxx
[Avatar]
freddy kugear LOL !  
fhgefhg
[Avatar]
I am totally Flora from winx club.  
poocho01@ffmc
[Avatar]
The Tasmanian devil...always in a whirlwind...  
notjusthank
[Avatar]
ahh yes, TAZ .... i liked his voice .... how he spoke. so frantic at the begining, then ended sounding relieved.  
poocho01@ffmc
[Avatar]
That would be me...hate public speaking!  
Susweka
[Avatar]
I guess I must be Betty Boop~~@ least my son & g/sons keep giving me her things ESPECIALLY on her motorcycle & yes, I DO know how old she is older that me anyway  

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at Sat, 28 Dec 2013 23:08

ShayeraHol
[Avatar]
Tonight, it would have to be Brak.  
vamppeach782
[Avatar]
Mine is garfield too. I HATE MONDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
vamppeach782
[Avatar]
Im also like stewie from family guy  
maebot
[Avatar]
Scooby Doo!  
duckcreek99
[Avatar]
I love Garfield, but think I am more like Snoopy. Love that dog's attitude!  
WealtyRichBoop
[Avatar]
Veronica  
George51
[Avatar]
Brain from the Animacs  
Rifhel
[Avatar]
Well I shuld be Tecna from winx club cause im smart informationable curious
well whateves  
ali123456789
[Avatar]